H-Drol, Propadrol, Furazadrol, 11-OXO....

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Good to stack with? Maybe doing a summer cut but want to maitain size while cutting fat. Any ideas?I`m asking because I have access to these already so it will be a cheap cycle.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
to me, thats alot of different compounds for one cycle. i would pick two. 11-oxo and furazadrol need to be run at very high doses to be effective, since ur bigger in weight like me, and can get very expensive. IMO look into trenadrol as part of the cut, it is great for cutting fat and your strength skyrockets.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
to me, thats alot of different compounds for one cycle. i would pick two. 11-oxo and furazadrol need to be run at very high doses to be effective, since ur bigger in weight like me, and can get very expensive. IMO look into trenadrol as part of the cut, it is great for cutting fat and your strength skyrockets.
LOL. I think you missed my point but also answered me. I have these already. I was looking to use ONE of them as a stack with something else. I just wanted opinions as to what success has been had with any of these when stacked with something like Tren or Havoc or whatever. Thanks.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I think you missed my point but also answered me. I have these already. I was looking to use ONE of them as a stack with something else. I just wanted opinions as to what success has been had with any of these when stacked with something like Tren or Havoc or whatever. Thanks.
h-drol with tren or havoc...good stack