Test and Primo

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so I haven't done the real stuff in over 8 years now. Well since actually almost ten years.

So I was thinking of doing a test base dermal with 50-150mg a day of Primo.

I got a good, legit source from a "friend"

I need lean gains as not to tip off the military Nazis.

So what do you guys think?

size

Awards
  • Established
Primo is a nice drug. However for the cost, you can get more effective drugs.

Jason161

Awards
Ok so I haven't done the real stuff in over 8 years now. Well since actually almost ten years.

So I was thinking of doing a test base dermal with 50-150mg a day of Primo.

I got a good, legit source from a "friend"

I need lean gains as not to tip off the military Nazis.

So what do you guys think?
Well im in the marines, and I havnt tipped anyone off yet. Besides if I was the one in charge, Id rather have a strong marine next to me, no matter how he got there, then a weaker one, or soldier or whatever the case for u is.
Id just go for it, dont worry to much about that stuff. I was super paranoid at first but ****, the guy who introduced me to the stuff was fucking huge and not much taller then me. But I feel where your coming from

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well size I need to go oral or dermal only. I got the wife convinced that steroids only come in shots.

Anyways, Jason I know what you are saying, and I would feel the same about one of my troops, however the Air Force and Marines are night and day, and at this base it is all fucked up.

Jason161

Awards
Well size I need to go oral or dermal only. I got the wife convinced that steroids only come in shots.

Anyways, Jason I know what you are saying, and I would feel the same about one of my troops, however the Air Force and Marines are night and day, and at this base it is all fucked up.
Where are you at bro? I feel you with the Air force thing, might be more noticable there rather then in the marines. If its that big of a deal why not hit up some 1-ad/4-ad or something to that sort in moderate doses, maybe pull a 6 weeker. I dunno, either that or go for it but dont eat as much as you would on dbol and test, you know?

size

Awards
  • Established
Dermal test and add winstrol or anavar or drol.

One of my favorite cycles is anavar and test. Total LBM gains

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh I am way past 1AD and 4AD. I am testing out the new M1,4ADD for sledge, I have a log here on it.

See I will flat out say it. The Air Force is the fattest, most out of shape branch of the military, so I am already getting bodyfat tested all the time, because I am over their damn weight limit. I wouldn't even mind a really good cutting cycle.

But I was wanting to try the sauce again. And take it light and responsible.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I may have to try dermal test and Winny, that has sounded good to me as well.

Jason161

Awards
Oh I am way past 1AD and 4AD. I am testing out the new M1,4ADD for sledge, I have a log here on it.

See I will flat out say it. The Air Force is the fattest, most out of shape branch of the military, so I am already getting bodyfat tested all the time, because I am over their damn weight limit. I wouldn't even mind a really good cutting cycle.

But I was wanting to try the sauce again. And take it light and responsible.
I didnt wanna be the one to say it, but I understand that man. Id deff go with winny and something else. What size says seems like what id pick.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well hell you can say it. My first seven years I was in special ops. I took two years off and went back to school. Then I came back in as a 2nd Lt. Anyways it is really discouraging, how many fat out of shape people are in the Air Force. o if I make big gains, I stick out like a sore thumb.

But with the new Air Force fitness standards maybe it will change.

Jason161

Awards
Well hell you can say it. My first seven years I was in special ops. I took two years off and went back to school. Then I came back in as a 2nd Lt. Anyways it is really discouraging, how many fat out of shape people are in the Air Force. o if I make big gains, I stick out like a sore thumb.

But with the new Air Force fitness standards maybe it will change.
Your welcome in my corps sir.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the Marines I really do, my brither did a enlistment with them. My uncle was a tunnel rat in Vietnam. I have a lot of respect for them.

Hell I served with a lot of them in Iraq, and especially Afghanistan. I have always said, if you are bogged down in a gun fight there is no better friend to have at your side than a marine.

No sirs here, I am probably one of the most laid back officers you will ever meet. I completely look out for my troops, that is why none of them want to PCS.

Jason161

Awards
Theres a time to be laid back and a time to bust ass, gotta be an ass but not so much they dispise you, oh and if you served, then came back as a officer, then your what marines call a mustang. So in my book your the only officer that actually deserves sir. Anyone can goto school and come in as an officer but have no real respect or knowledge of the military lifestyle and moral. Anyways GL with your cycle man, keep me updated! Ima hit the rack

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh I have been a ass. Just ask anyone that was in Afghanistan with me.

But there is a time and place for everything.

I think being prior enlisted made me a better officer and leader. I totally know where you are coming from with that. Most Lt's and Captains that are straight out of college, tread a thin line with me. And I let it be known as well.

I think I will probably go with the Test base dermal and Winstrol tabs for my cycle. Thanks for the advice.

Anyone else care to comment?

size

Awards
  • Established
Test and winstrol is a good cycle. Should produce nice solid gains with minimum sides. Biggest problem may be joint related due to the winstrol.

My problem with primo tabs is the cost and the amount needed. In my opinion it just is not cost effecitve.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I respect your opinion. That is why I asked you guys for some feedback. I don't have any joint problems so that should be ok. How long do you guys think I should run one of these stacks for?

I have done a real cycle since I was a freshman at Junior College.

size

Awards
  • Established
I have no experience with the transdermal stuff so I can only speculate.

I would run the transdermal for 8 weeks and the winstrol for the last 6 weeks. Test should start working day one b/c it is transdermal and lacks an ester.

I would aim for getting 75-100mg of test active daily, so I am not sure how much that relates to in topical being applied. I think that is a good range b/c my guess is the uptake will vary between each application.

For the winstrol, 50mg ed should work fine. I have used 100mg ed and noticed a difference, but my joints did suffer.

It is a nice simple cycle. I like it because I like simplicity.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like simplicity as well. How would I get the exact grams and everything needed for the dermal?

I was planning on 50mg a day of Winstrol, from my searches that seems like what everyone likes to do.

size

Awards
  • Established
Just a guess

Get some Tgel from powernutrition. Get a small scale, I believe 1fast400 sells them. Weigh out 8 grams of test base add to Tgel, shake. Only 8 grams to be safe that it settles into the solution.

I would venture to guess that an application of 300mg daily of test base would be a good dosage. Other should know better, but assuming 30% uptake (this may be to high or low, I am just guessing) would give you 90mg daily. Each bottle of Tgel is 120mL. So with 8grams you will have roughly 66.5mg/mL. Apply 4.5 mL daily.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cool, I was going to use the T-gel for sure. 8grams, **** this almost going to be cheaper than Ph's . So I will probably want three bottles and do three squirts a day by those numbers. I will probably do this in June, I am just trying to completely plan ahead and get everything in order.

size

Awards
  • Established
It should be rather affordable as test base is cheap.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya someone here, gave me a good source, and all of his prices are really good.

So let me get this straight then, here is my shopping list

3bottles of T-gel
24 grams of Test Base
enough Winstrol for 6 weeks of use at 50mg a day.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya someone here, gave me a good source, and all of his prices are really good.

So let me get this straight then, here is my shopping list

3bottles of T-gel
24 grams of Test Base
enough Winstrol for 6 weeks of use at 50mg a day.
Don't forget Nolvadex for post-cycle therapy. ;)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh of course, I have six bottles at home for future use, or in case of bad things during my cycles.