Kilosports Trenadrol experienced question.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I started my third week of Trenadrol today and worked chest. I've been dosing at 120mg since start of week 2. I haven't had ANY sleep issues at all. Sleeping like a baby. No strength gains. Eating under maintenance and running on Tread Mill 8mph 2.5 miles and hitting heavy bag at 1 minute intervals for up to 8 sets. doing that 4-6x a week.
I've heard this stuff should be great for strength but not for size. I have gained close to 5 lbs but no strength? My diet is very clean and this is not my 1st time around the block with DS /PH?? Any opinions or advice? Am I being impatient? I was under the assumption this sh*t should have kicked in fast. Cheers , angel77

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
every cycle and every person is different...we all react differently to things....5 lbs is nothing to be mad about.....

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yea 120mgs im on right now...i saw more gains at 90mgs....what is thew lot # on ur bottle?

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Seems like there is a bunk batch of Trenadrol. There has been multiple cases going around regarding Trenadrol giving little to no results. Please post your lot# and exp date.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
expiration date 3/10/11

lot# is smudged off both bottles. expiration date is 3/10/11. Seems alittle peculiar that the lot# is rubbed out. I bought these bottles around 3 months ago. I would think if the expiration date is different the batch # would be also. Let me know guys. Cheers, angel77

dblover3

Awards
Ur lot # is 090310 basically the lot # is brokedown as the actual born date 09yr03month10day of and it is not been questioned yet but because of ur exp date, if u are correct, it is the next batch that came out after the one in question lot # 090207

tommyking73

Awards
I had talked to another memeber in a Pm & he stated that he had lot # 090207
and it worked just fine. The results were of those that everyone claimed they would be.

I have the same lot #...im on day 3 now....and am on day 17 of p-plex....so im not sure just yet.

People need to chime in on the latest trenadrol cycle they have had latley.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
not shocking considering your excessive cardio and lack of calories!

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
not shocking considering your excessive cardio and lack of calories!
Yeah, I completely expected to have minimal gains but I was a little surprised how it's working for me. I've gained around 5 lbs but NO strength increases. I am using this compound because of the strength increase properties even at a caloric defecit. I still seem lean and no fat added that's for sure. I want to make sure it will help me retain my muscle while losing fat. I tell you what, the shin pumps seem to be coming on strong this week. The runs have been painful. I'll up my dose of Taurine and see if that helps. Cheers, angel77

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
james1 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 2
angel77 Anabolics 9
angel77 Anabolics 7