M1T and marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhelm60

Awards
I am currently in my third day of taking 10mg of M1T stacked with 300mg of 4-AD. I'm taking NAC, milk thistle, and CoQ10. I know i'm not supposed to drink, but i'm curious if anyone knows the effects of smoking marijuana on it is. Appreciate any insight on the subject.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well THC has been shown to drop test levels, and if you are running M1T by itself, you don't need any help with dropping test levels.

size

Awards
  • Established
You should not be using marijuana if you are serious about bbing. Only benefit may be the increase in appetite but I have yet to see a high individual eat a clean meal.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is so true. How many guys do you know that smoke a joint, then go drink a meal replacement or whey shake?

Jason161

Awards
I cant beleive im staring at a post about fucking weed, god its so bottom feeder to me. Why bother lifting if you smoke. I bet he doesnt have any PCT

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
While on cycle it is best to stay away from anything that is not going to help you accomplish your goals. While not on cycle it is best to stay away from anything that is not going to help you accomplish your goals, but a toke every now and then probably wont hurt you that bad. (by every now and then I mean once a month)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I am so sick of repeating myself on this one, but I'll give a brief overview of my opinion:

The actual physical effects of smoking marijuana and how this relates to your gains, lack of gains, or fat loss is usually a personal problem related to lifestyle choices, not a problem with the substance itself. People speak of increased appetite and so forth. This is a personal choice. If you can keep yourself in check while smoking marijuana the only negative I have ever really come up with is the actual damage of inhaling the smoke, as it contains tar and carcinogens. I have seen several reports with conflicting info, but if you aren't smoking a few joints daily I think you're probably in the clear with that one ;)

I used to smoke marijuana daily for years, but in the past few have dropped usage considerably, mainly because I'm sick of buying it and just don't think about it much anymore, not for some ill effect it has has on me. I may not be your typical case, but I strongly suggest to everyone that they realize personal responsibility is a big factor with marijuana use. If you can use it responsibly and not succumb to overeating or laziness, then the real effects are IMO very negligible to BB'ing. I realize this is not a popular belief however, as it does not villify the substance as so many are in such a hurry to do it seems.

I have made many posts with links to data and so forth, there shoudl be some here to search. As for the test levels dropping, no one has been able to prove that to me yet with a decent study that has applicable results, so don't "take people's word for it".

Jason161

Awards
Im not trying to be rude, but why bother to smoke weed, it has no positive effects on the body IMO. I like my brain cells, and it DOES kill them..

Jason161

Awards
But then again so does falling and hitting your head, but hey, its weed. Id rather refrain from smoking plants that worms and birds **** on :p

RiffRaff

Awards
Better weed than alcohol, but better neither one.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Im not trying to be rude, but why bother to smoke weed, it has no positive effects on the body IMO. I like my brain cells, and it DOES kill them..
some people enjoy activities that do not necessarily benefit their body directly....it's called "pleasure" or "leisure".... look them up :D

You may not see it that way, but some others do

enkri

Awards
Bump...... Jweave23
I had a 3.5 gpa and got high everyday........marijuana has no toxic effects what's so ever. There used to be a myth about sperm production and test levels but that is a myth. People that do drugs to excess typically make bad lifestyle changes due to the fact that they prefer to stay stoned 24/7 not because the substance they are doing is so toxic! It has to do with lifestyle CHOICES!

Take it from someone with experience. Ah yeah a good buddy of mine smokes everytime he goes running and before he goes to the gym. He says it helps him focus on his body? To each his own. One more note he NEVER skips or does halfa$$
workouts.
Hey jason that beef and chicken and veggies you eat get there nitrogen / phosphorous / and potassium from fertilizer made up of $hit. FYI

One more thing go do research and write a list of pros and cons from marijuana use and see which one is bigger and make sure the info gathered is from scientific research. Guess which side of the list is bigger? I'm obviously for the use of marijuana. in case you guys haven't noticed.

Encry

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no, smoking weed won't have any ill effects on you as a bodybuilder. As a marathon runner, sure, but not a bodybuilder. I smoke daily and I smoke the good stuff, and for me a high will bring me an intense workout. And yes I DO eat clean on it. I could get high and have a chicken breast and a protein shake (and usually do) :).

And by the way, I'm sure thinking about a hard math problem kills brain cells too. If you live your whole life in a box like that you're never going to have any fun.

RLD

Awards
I workout hard. I eat right and I do cycles.

BUT I do drink occasionaly, I do smoke pot ocassionaly. I don't need to devote my every waking moment to BBing. Yet somehow I still progress and look great..funny.

People put too much emphasis on things. If someone you know or you yourself arent getting where you wanna be cause you smoke or drink every now and then, I gurantee its not the drinking and smoking.

wimpy

Awards
But then again so does falling and hitting your head, but hey, its weed. Id rather refrain from smoking plants that worms and birds **** on :p
you EAT plants that worms and birds **** on.

and if you are smoking weed birds **** on you are not smoking the good **** anyway.

enkri

Awards
actually marijuana doesn't kill anymore brain cells than pumping gasoline, the reason people experience short term memory loss is because marijuana binds to THC receptors in the brain and when the receptors are filled it interferes with signal passage from the hippocampus which controls short term memory loss. The binding to the receptors is temporary so as a direct result so is the Short term memory loss. If anyone is curious as to the physiological effects of marijuana look at the research performed by Dr. Howard Grinspoon the old chief Medical Professor at Harvard University. It will crush any misinformed propaganda originated crap that poeple have heard from the "reffer Madness" days.

Encry

bellicose

Banned
Awards
This was meant as a joke right? If not that was a pretty stupid statement

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Bump...... Jweave23
I had a 3.5 gpa and got high everyday........marijuana has no toxic effects what's so ever. There used to be a myth about sperm production and test levels but that is a myth. People that do drugs to excess typically make bad lifestyle changes due to the fact that they prefer to stay stoned 24/7 not because the substance they are doing is so toxic! It has to do with lifestyle CHOICES!

Take it from someone with experience. Ah yeah a good buddy of mine smokes everytime he goes running and before he goes to the gym. He says it helps him focus on his body? To each his own. One more note he NEVER skips or does halfa$$
workouts.
Hey jason that beef and chicken and veggies you eat get there nitrogen / phosphorous / and potassium from fertilizer made up of $hit. FYI

One more thing go do research and write a list of pros and cons from marijuana use and see which one is bigger and make sure the info gathered is from scientific research. Guess which side of the list is bigger? I'm obviously for the use of marijuana. in case you guys haven't noticed.

Encry
Alei-fvckin-leuighua.......People take this $hit WAY too seriously sometimes. I admit, when I first started getting into the game, I had to have everything perfect, etc, in order to learn the correct way to do things, and pot definately wouldn't have helped me out in understanding things at the time. But as I progressed, the more I learned to work my "hobby" into my lifestyle and vice-versa. If you don't wanna smoke it cool, if you do then thats fine. But give it a rest on the theory that it will ruin your life, your career, your BB'ing, your test levels. I know a handful of bro's at my old gym that I used to train with that smoke the $hit everyday. Trust me you wouldn't tell them to their faces that it'll ruin their physique. They are some of the most biggest, ripped, goal-oriented, people I know.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
as long as we're in a pot debate, didn't the government fund a scientific report on harmful effects of weed, but the report signified no ill effects, and then the gov't banned further national funded research on it?

Also notice that those fucking lame truth commercials have to pull **** out of their ass now (tell him you didn't pick him up because you got high) instead of actually naming harmful effects like the tobacco commercials. That's cause there ARE NONE.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
as long as we're in a pot debate, didn't the government fund a scientific report on harmful effects of weed, but the report signified no ill effects, and then the gov't banned further national funded research on it?

Also notice that those fucking lame truth commercials have to pull **** out of their ass now (tell him you didn't pick him up because you got high) instead of actually naming harmful effects like the tobacco commercials. That's cause there ARE NONE.
Yes, as enkri stated about the "reefer madness" days, the gov't tried to spread all sorts of propaganda to try and give false claims about maryjane's effects on its users. Hey enkri, have you ever seen the special about the history of that era in time hosted by Woody Harrelson?

Jason161

Awards
Hey im not downing your leisure activities, I had mine when I was in high school, just saying it gets old I guess. I consider lifting my leisure is all, and the marine corps

jweave23

Awards
  • Established

Search my posts for links to a 1972 government study aproved by Nixon, that is what you are referring to. ;)

size

Awards
  • Established
Jweave is a pot head with the typical pothead response :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO....

It doesn't make sense to me. It just seems counterproductive but its better than getting drunk. Whatver floats your boat but don't bitch to me when your on a constant cutting cycle because you have the munchies all the time. I guiess if your a powerlifer if might be good. Just not my thang....

size

Awards
  • Established
I would much rather see AAS be legalized over marijuana. So bbing potheads unite and convince your hippie frineds to help in the cause for the legalization of AAS. :D

Dumbdude

Banned
Awards
"Yea, and I want to work in a chocolate factory surrounded by big tited stripers." - Dave Attell

VES

Awards
Rhelm, if you want to smoke out, blaze on ahead man. I made some great gains while not avoiding it, and so will you. Provided that you eat right and work out hard. If you want to smoke after you work out, do it. I don't smoke at this time, but I can say that if your mind is in lifting while you are lifting, it isn't going to make you some kind of a burned out weakling.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Thank God Jweave and a few others came along and bitch slapped the rest of you. I rarely smoke but if you people are going to shovel in the bullshit the government and everyone else tells you about how bad weed is for you, and then try to make up reasons (low test and other health "hazards") to not do it, your just fooling yourself. Whether you do or don't smoke, make it a personal reason. Either A) you don't want to break the law. B) It interferes with motivation or C) Its just not your thing. Everyone is entitled to their own hobbies, or leisure activities, and if weed smoking is one of them, and you can legitimately say that is doesnt negatively effect other aspects of your life...then smoke away. If it does negatively effect your life, you have to weigh the pros and cons...just like everything else in life. Its all about priorities and consequences.

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not care if you smoke marijuana as long as you do not encourage kids to do it. However, marijuana smokers always give the same responses and arguments.

The fact is marijuana is NOT healthy. Cough Cough

sushibug

Awards
how bout not smoking while on a cycle? its like not drinking/smoking while yer pregnant.

arnold did smoke himself did he not?

but then again, everyone, EVERY SINGLE person i know that use drugs regularly, is a failure in life.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I smoke weed almost every day. May as well call me Thurgood Jenkins. When I smoke, I SMOKE. At least two blunts to start off with. I continually make solid gains.

They are some of the most biggest, ripped, goal-oriented, people I know..
Amen to that. I myself used to smoke every night while cycling, did that all summer long while on cycle and still gained good mass. Would I have gained more if I wasn't smoking? I really don't know. Do I believe it is damaging to my health? Of course, it's unfiltered smoked entering the lungs and contains a heavy amount of tar. But I do know the 3 PB&J sandwiches I would eat after coming home (and already eating a shitload before that) sure helped me out.

As for working out high, I can't even imagine doing that. I had a slight buzz from smoking earlier in the day once and decided to go for a workout and couldnt even do one rep on my warmup weight. **** that.. that's why whenever I'm out partying I don't smoke or drink unless I'm with only good friends, because if a fight starts, and I usually end up having to mediate since I'm the "big guy", I want to be as sober as possible.

Your funding terrorism.
You can shove that statement straight up your ass.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With your user name how did I guess that you smoke weed.

It is a joke, I used to back in the day, but I haven't for ten years now.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
If a person regularly gets high, then they will not have problems whatsoever.

Nothing wrong with a big appetite on cycle eh?
Id like to see you work out when you are drunk. You can handle your liquor right.
Ill bet dude can puff puff and hit the weights with enthusiasm.

Ther has never been a reported death due to marijuana poisoning. EVER.

Go drink 3 gallons of bourbon and call me in the morning.

Last edited:
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I used to smoke about 4 grams a day....thats way more than most would smoke in a week. During this time, I went from a flabby 305 pounds all the way down to a pretty solid 240. I took 1-test during this time. Actually I just went on a hiatus from budz cus I was mad at marijuana...I see nothing wrong with a toke or two as long as its good bud and as long as it doesnt f*ck with the rest of your life. Thats why I had to quit...cuz it really was messing with my life...and the fact that 3 yrs of daily use gets kinda old. Don't deny the fact that it does do damage to your lungs and respiratory system...i've coughed up blood on many occasions...but thats the price you gotta pay if you wanna blaze 24/7...now, I can't pay that price. I know that sounds bad, and it is, but ya know what...? I really don't care. If your really worried about it...get a vaporizer, its alot less harsh and alot healthier way to get high...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tihnk everyone needs to take a deep breath (either of fresh air or whatever you choose)

Just chill out. People will always disagree on this issue but the last we need it people telling them they are "fuckers" and telling them to shove random things up their ass.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody seen pumping iron.
Arnold was smoking pot.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And he was drinking a beer too, who cares.

The thread was about mixing M1T and marijauna. Since we don't know what the effects could be, mixing drugs is never a wise choice. If you choose to smoke, you proably should do it when your not using other stimlants.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey can I sniff coke, or eat some Paoti if I am on test and Primo? :p

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Some people just dont understand pot, the same way some people dont understand ephedra.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Hey can I sniff coke, or eat some Paoti if I am on test and Primo? :p

Hard drugs are bad and manufactured. Beer and liquor is manmade.

Weed is as natural as natural can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10