***How much did you gain on your M-1-Test Cycle

How much did you gain on your M-1-Test Cycle?

• I gained 1-3 pounds on 10mg ED

Votes: 21 6.3%
  • I gained 4-5 pounds on 10mg ED

Votes: 23 6.9%
  • I gained 5-7 pounds on 10mg ED

Votes: 68 20.5%
  • I gained 8-10+ pounds on 10mg ED

Votes: 106 31.9%
  • I gained 1-3 pounds on 15mg ED

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • I gained 4-5 pounds on 15mg ED

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • I gained 5-7 pounds on 15mg ED

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • I gained 8-10+ pounds on 15mg ED

Votes: 91 27.4%

• Total voters

BUFF STUFF

Awards
Just curious on

How much did you gain on your M-1-Test Cycle?

bellicose

Banned
Awards
1-2lbs on 40mg ed
My option wasn't on your list

And besides, weight comes from calories, not hormones.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
i was going to edit the poll, but i couldnt after i made it.

40mg and only 2lbs? thats not much

Jason161

Awards
Well bobo got on him earlier for lies about his AS cycle. So I choose not to listen to his posts, most ppl that use only 10-20mg gain even eating under their normal amount, he must have starved himself

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Well bobo got on him earlier for lies about his AS cycle. So I choose not to listen to his posts, most ppl that use only 10-20mg gain even eating under their normal amount, he must have starved himself
I did not starve myself, why don't you go read my log. I ate maintainance calories there hotshot, and i never lied about AS cycle. Get your facts straight before you attack me.

I did get very nice strength gains from m-1t, but i wanted to eat normal calories to determine how the compound worked void of surplus calories.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gained 5 pounds-1st M1T cycle 10mg/10days+15mg/16days=26days total

gained 7 pounds-2nd M1T cycle 10mg/21days

both cycle stacked with 4-ad transdermal at 400-500mg/day.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
you are never gonna get an exact number of pounds that a person should put on at x dose.
I don't know how much lancelot weighs but i can't be putting weight on my frame too quickly as i am an advanced athlete and quality weight comes slower than it used to. I remember back in the day when i did my first cycle and gained 15lbs. Wanna know what i did? A low dose of transdermal fina(dmso) and 20mg dbol everyday for 5 weeks.

Jason161

Awards
I did not starve myself, why don't you go read my log. I ate maintainance calories there hotshot, and i never lied about AS cycle. Get your facts straight before you attack me.

I did get very nice strength gains from m-1t, but i wanted to eat normal calories to determine how the compound worked void of surplus calories.
My facts are straight, bobo got on you because of your bogus as cycle post, ill post the link if you want...

bellicose

Banned
Awards
My facts are straight, bobo got on you because of your bogus as cycle post, ill post the link if you want...
Please send it to me in a pm as to not ruin this thread with me proving you wrong. I never lied about past AS usage, as you will see.

Jason161

Awards
Funny how you said to post the link, then edit it to PM you.

Lets just say, he said something of this sort.
"Your full of ****, dont bother, your done here..etc etc" Im sure he'll remember
Anyways im on M1T right now at 10mg ED and I havnt noticed anything really, eating alot, but its been 3 days

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been on it for five days. My strength gains have been incredible. Preacher curl went up 25 pounds and decline bench went up over 50 pounds! Dumbbell presses went up 10 pounds each too. I hope the strength stays.... Haven't noticed much in terms of size yet though, hopefully it will come into week two.

Jason161

Awards
I've been on it for five days. My strength gains have been incredible. Preacher curl went up 25 pounds and decline bench went up over 50 pounds! Dumbbell presses went up 10 pounds each too. I hope the strength stays.... Haven't noticed much in terms of size yet though, hopefully it will come into week two.
How many MG a day?
Oh and yes bell, that was my attempt to recover, because I feel so stupid that you told me u didnt lie, oh man, what ever will I do..

elvisaintdead

Awards
M1T didn't do anything for me, even at 40MG per day. But most orals rarely do anything for me, so it probably wasn't M1T's fault.

Jason161

Awards
So i'm guessing you couldn't find where i lied correct? Thank you. Your facts weren't straight, so please be careful.
So trying so hard to redeem yourself on this thread isnt an obvious act to hide it, because I dont feel like searching threw every thread you posted on to find it, we'll just hope bobo remembers your story. kthx

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jason161/bellicose:

Think ya can take it to PM's or something?

A

bellicose

Banned
Awards
i asked him to do that and never recieved a pm, but i'll remove my posts as to restore the purpose of the thread.

lvtrojan

Awards
lancelot and sly

you guys that ARE seeing a weight gain, could you say when you saw it? I dont mean the exactly, but do you think your weight gain came toward the beginning, middle, or end of the cycle?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you guys that ARE seeing a weight gain, could you say when you saw it? I dont mean the exactly, but do you think your weight gain came toward the beginning, middle, or end of the cycle?
About the 3rd day it started and just keeps going.:)

BUFF STUFF

Awards
bell and jason

could you stop ruining the thread with your rants :(

this is a serious thread. please stop

:)

R*G*B

Awards
Im in my 5th day and Im up 4 lbs so far 246lbs. Im taking 20mg ed and 500mg 4AD

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for both M1T cycles, the strength and weight gains came on starting at the 2nd week mark. the strength gains were minimal for me. my M1T cycles seem not to be the norm cuz most seem to gain much more and earlier in the cycle. i think my age, 33, and 9 ph experiences in the last 5 years has something to due with slower gains then some newbie. also, i've been lifting for 15 years with only 1 year off which puts me pretty high up there to my genetic potential to building more muscle. i need all the help i can, but i'm pretty happy with what i have now. good luck to you.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
for both M1T cycles, the strength and weight gains came on starting at the 2nd week mark. the strength gains were minimal for me. my M1T cycles seem not to be the norm cuz most seem to gain much more and earlier in the cycle. i think my age, 33, and 9 ph experiences in the last 5 years has something to due with slower gains then some newbie. also, i've been lifting for 15 years with only 1 year off which puts me pretty high up there to my genetic potential to building more muscle. i need all the help i can, but i'm pretty happy with what i have now. good luck to you.
How much do you weigh today?

and before and after PH use?

Jason161

Awards
I tipped the scale to 180 today, I was mid 70s when i started, 10mg ED. Had an awesome pump today and lifted more, and **** that even felt kinda light. Endurance was crazy. No sides, I had back cramping after hitting lower back but it was for like 5 mins. More like a back pump
Other then that im fine, going to week 2 now

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
huh, when i do lower back i get horrible back pain on this stuff.

Jason161

Awards
huh, when i do lower back i get horrible back pain on this stuff.
I dunno what to tell you, I cramped up mainly when I stood up, then I leaned forward and stretched a bit, and it was gone. Im not experiencing any back pain since earlier today.
And it wasnt even pain, it was just like a pump, when I flex my forearm it cramps like that on this stuff too

Rick Morrow

Awards
You need to take in some potassium/Taurine bro!

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle at 10mg ed and about 400mg trans 4-ad ed and gained about 15 pounds. I think the strength gains were great also been off almost a week and doing the proper pct with nolva and such and lost a couple pounds even though I kept my cals at about 4500 ed. Most of the strength I have kept though, I just have to push myself harder to lift it. This is my first methyl cycle and I think I recall someone saying somewhere else on the board that it can take about a week to really kick in for some. I happen to be in that group I recieved most of my strength gains in the second week even though my size started to climb at about day five I actually did a sixteen day cycle and will probably go longer next time I just have to make sure to raise my potassium taurine intake because my lower back pain at day sixteen was incredible.

MaddCapp

Awards
Gained 10 pounds on 20mg ed x 2 weeks - kept 6 after pct with nolva 40/20.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much do you weigh today?

and before and after PH use?
5'7'', 182-184 now. started at the 130's at 18yo. ph's and time added another 25 pounds. genetically, i'm small framed. But, i'm happy where i am with bodybuilding as i'm muscular and lean. i look good in normal clothes and just stretch it out a bit to show the mucles. I'm not wanting to look like arnold, more like god dam van dam. But, enough of me.....

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 22 at 30mg ed up 16lbs started at 195 am now am 211. Body pumped all the time now. Did legs yesterday had to cut squats short because legs and lower back were so pumped that I had no flexiblity. Blood pressure is way up.(Will probably use Cq10 next time) Lifts are at an all time high. I will run for one more week. I am extremely happy with cycle. Will Run Nolva 40/40/20 for 3weeks along with 1,000 mg milk thistle and NAC which I am taking now.Then start Methyldienolone 3 weeks after that.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
sly, how many cycles have u done of M1t and any other PH/AAS

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sly, how many cycles have u done of M1t and any other PH/AAS
2nd cycle of M1T 1st one was at 20mg ed for 2weeks with no gains but I was sick with the flu for most of it. I've done heavy dosing of T1-Pro and One+ for 6 to 8 weeks. 6 weeks of 1,4 at 600ed, 600mg 1ad and 1,200mg 4ad for 6weeks, 1T homeade ethergels, 1-TU by Nutrex, Pinnacle poppers basically everything at high dosages.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
question for all of yous

how did you take your M1t? Tabs? Solution?

thanks

h19

BiggKay

Awards
i actually ran @ 20mg/ed so i don't qualify for the poll, but i did put on 8 solid pounds in 2 weeks...

parametric1

Awards
Started at 171 put on 3.5 -4lbs first 3 days. Im at 181.5 now day 11 or so. Started at 10 mg ed upped to 20mg ed after 6 days. Strength is WAY up! Figure I'll probably go back down to about 178-79 when Im off. Started a cycle with the VPX but got the flue so I had to stop. Picked up a week later with Legalgear's (much easier on the system)

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm about half done with PCT and I gained a solid 6-8 pounds and kept most of my strength. I used to fluctuate from about 173-176, and when i weighed myself today on an empty stomach and just after taking a $hit I was at 181.5. I'd definately recommmend M1T to anyone who wants to try it, I had a good experience with it.

Sides: I got a little bit of chest and back acne during the last few days and into the first few days of PCT but it's cleared up now. It grew a little more hair on my chest too. I also was quite lethargic throughout the cycle. I find myself a little emotional during the PCT as well, but these sides are all common. I'd recommend skipping lower back workouts while on this stuff because it really hurts the next few days.

My cycle by the way was week 1 10mg ED, week 2 20mg ED, week 3 40mg Nolva ED, week 4 20mg nolva ED. Halfway through PCT right now.

BUFF STUFF

Awards
a little bit of chest hair?

how old are you btw?

LIFTER23

Awards
Gained 8lbs, down 2lbs , have one more day of PCT to go. Strength is still going up, maybe also has to do with the diet though.

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Gained 6lbs within my first week, and about another lb or so the last 4 days.

PhyzEd

Awards
Where is everyone ordering their M1T from? I've notice dramatic price differences on different websites.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If the stuff wil grow hair on my chest can it be transplanted to my head?
I don't think it would be suitable otherwise they could just take hair from legs etc. It might be too curly?

azgymrat

Awards
If they mix it with them damn hairs from my ears it may work. :D