estrogen, gyno, and arimidex questions

fujimi442

Awards
I have a few questions that I have yet to see answered. First off how long is it safe to take arimidex at around .5mg eod ? I will be taking it by its self to try and get rid of a pre-exsisting minor gyno problem. Another question is since estrogen causes a sort of negative feedback cycle, will using arimidex stop this cycle even after I stop using arimidex?In other words , after coming off of arimidex will my e levels stay at a safe level. And my last question is wether or not long term use of any of the anti-e's will degrade E receptors?

thanks alot guys

Jason161

Awards
I have a few questions that I have yet to see answered. First off how long is it safe to take arimidex at around .5mg eod ? I will be taking it by its self to try and get rid of a pre-exsisting minor gyno problem. Another question is since estrogen causes a sort of negative feedback cycle, will using arimidex stop this cycle even after I stop using arimidex?In other words , after coming off of arimidex will my e levels stay at a safe level. And my last question is wether or not long term use of any of the anti-e's will degrade E receptors?

thanks alot guys
My thoughts on long term use, anything taking long term can be harmful. Take acetemenophine, or hydrocodone (tylenol and vicodin)
Both fine for pains and headaches, taken for months non stop hydrocodone is harmful to the liver, or taken with alchohol, it can cause immediate damage. Its my understanding that femara is known to eat the lumps on some people, Arimidex is better in some peoples opinion, and is close to femara if im not mistaken. To avoid the estrogen rebound, it needs to be taken in the correct dosage. Just look that up and you should be fine, 1.25mg EOD of femara is all thats needed, where as 2.5 would give u a rebound (some)
Find that out and your good bro.