epi, couple of questions

eb86

Awards
Just searched and found several answers, but its hard to dig through all the results (so many). Sorry for adding ANOTHER epi thread.

1. I hate the term recomp, but that is basically what I want out of my next cycle with epi. How would one go about this with the help of epi. Would you keep calories maybe a little above maintenance?

2. Could find threads on libido and hairloss, but not really on acne? How much acne did yall experience

3. I have taken accutane in the past. (ended 8 months ago) and was wondering if this means that i would be less susceptible to acne now?

4. regarding the accutane again, a known side effect of accutane is hairloss, i didnt suffer hairloss, so does this carry over to steroids and lack of hairloss?

Getting excited about pulling the trigger on a estane cycle. Just some last minute questions.

eb86

Awards
just searched accutane, for some reason i forgot to search that.
Saw several guys saying they threw in a lose dose of accutane at the end of the cycle.
I know accutane is harsh, and I know epi would be hard on my liver too. So would that be a bad combo. My guess would be yes.

My leftover accutane is in 40mg pills. Not sure if you can cut them in half but would a dose of 40 mg? 20mg? be bad to put in during the end of the cycle? What about during pct? Input would be appreciated!