Got an idea..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been tearing up cyberspace trying to find this, yet to no avail.. I know one of you juiceheads could come up with it, I was looking for a conversion table showing ml/iu and such.. Also, I searched afew boards and found nothing on dosing of igf-1 lr3, or actually how you load the pin for the correct dose..

Fireman, where are ya? :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on where you get it from. What is the concentration?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Example: Lab-corp is 1mg/ml. So then you get a U-100 (BD's Ultra fine II rule) slin pin which equals 1CC (1cc=1ml). Then you use 4iu's (which equals 40mcg).

So lets say Ancilaryguys is 500mcg/ml. Then you just doulbe it up and use 8iu's (which would equal 40mcg)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Example: Lab-corp is 1mg/ml. So then you get a U-100 (BD's Ultra fine II rule) slin pin which equals 1CC (1cc=1ml). Then you use 4iu's (which equals 40mcg).

So lets say Ancilaryguys is 500mg/ml. Then you just doulbe it up and use 8iu's (which would equal 40mcg)
You mean mcg on the AG product, they ship 2 bottles with half of the 1mg in each.. ;)

That's what I mean, though.. We need something like an igf-1 lr3 thread with the specifics, and a chart showing the difference between measuring International Units (IU), and ML.. I've been looking for it myself, for my own enjoyment in knowing of course.. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean mcg on the AG product, they ship 2 bottles with half of the 1mg in each.. ;)

That's what I mean, though.. We need something like an igf-1 lr3 thread with the specifics, and a chart showing the difference between measuring International Units (IU), and ML.. I've been looking for it myself, for my own enjoyment in knowing of course.. :D

Bite me. Figure it yourself then funk plunker.

db682

Awards
  • Established
There is no constant number that can be plugged in to convert iu's to ml's. An iu is a quantity of particular substance that will produce a particular effect agreed upon as an international standard.
This means that IU is dependent on the strength of the substance, and that each substance would have a different IU to milligram conversion ratio.
Ill see if I can dig up some numbers for common igf-1 lr3 manufacters and figure the conversion ratio for your lazy ass pete.

db

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
There is no constant number that can be plugged in to convert iu's to ml's. An iu is a quantity of particular substance that will produce a particular effect agreed upon as an international standard.
This means that IU is dependent on the strength of the substance, and that each substance would have a different IU to milligram conversion ratio.
Ill see if I can dig up some numbers for common igf-1 lr3 manufacters and figure the conversion ratio for your lazy ass pete.

db
For real? That would make more sense since it's the abr. for international units. That would be a lot of memorizing for doctors in the ER, etc. when asking for dosages for IU's of various drugs. But OTOH, I guess it would help remember a normal dosage for a patients problems.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dammit I'm not lazy, i did say i was searching for it... :p

Bobo, calling me a funk plunker is no put-down, try again.. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know ;)

Stretch :D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Blow me, fuckstick is mine, taken from the movie "Shawshank Redemption."

Yes the prison guard. You weren't the only one to see that movie. :D It's actually from N4cer's post over at Vipbb. LOL

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it was N4cer.. :D

88wheelie

Awards
If you go to anabolex and search with vinegar you will find some lovelly recipies and quite a few good igf-1 articles.
No table of iu values but the odd equivalence in amongst threads.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was talking that punk smak WAY before Shawshank Redemption - although that movie RULES!

Bunch of ****-sticks.