Dermabolics 4derm - AnabolicMinds.com

Dermabolics 4derm

  1. New Member
    vicmack777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    238

    Dermabolics 4derm


    Would it be OK, to take this while taking the S1+ for improved sex drive. For some reason, its seems like the S1+ is reducing my sex drive so I want to bump the 4ad up a little bit. Any help would be appreciated.

  2. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1469

    Quote Originally Posted by vicmack777
    Would it be OK, to take this while taking the S1+ for improved sex drive. For some reason, its seems like the S1+ is reducing my sex drive so I want to bump the 4ad up a little bit. Any help would be appreciated.
    That would be fine. Sounds like a good idea.
  3. New Member
    vicmack777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    238

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    That would be fine. Sounds like a good idea.
    Thank you but I forgot to add that this has been my first cycle. Would that make a difference?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1469

    Quote Originally Posted by vicmack777
    Thank you but I forgot to add that this has been my first cycle. Would that make a difference?
    Yes and no. How many days has it been, and how many squirts per day? Just give it enough time to see if it gets better. If you try the 4-derm, just use a low dose at first. you may not need much to get your libido back.
  5. New Member
    vicmack777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    238

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Yes and no. How many days has it been, and how many squirts per day? Just give it enough time to see if it gets better. If you try the 4-derm, just use a low dose at first. you may not need much to get your libido back.
    What do you think about 2 squirts in the morning and 3 at night?

    BTW....I having been taking the S1+ at 5 squirts at night and 5 in the morning. 12 hours apart.
  6. New Member
    vicmack777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    238

    One more thing. Ive been taking the S1+ for exactly 1 week today.
  7. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,673
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1469

    Quote Originally Posted by vicmack777
    What do you think about 2 squirts in the morning and 3 at night?

    BTW....I having been taking the S1+ at 5 squirts at night and 5 in the morning. 12 hours apart.
    Go for it. I would say 2 squirts morning and night. Acess that for a couple days then add a squrt each time if you feel you need it. You never know,things could change the second week. Good luck!
  8. New Member
    vicmack777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    215
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    238

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Go for it. I would say 2 squirts morning and night. Acess that for a couple days then add a squrt each time if you feel you need it. You never know,things could change the second week. Good luck!
    Thanx a lot. I appreciate all your help.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-Gel vs DermaBolics Transport Matrix
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 03:23 PM
  2. Is it possible for 4Derm to hold more 4AD???
    By hardlyworkin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 03:45 AM
  3. Dermabolics S1+
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 08:21 PM
  4. my m1t 4derm cycle
    By beggar sue in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2004, 01:17 PM
  5. Dermabolics S1+, how soon before results?
    By Pauly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 06:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in