This damn 4AD trans--

  1. This damn 4AD trans--


    I got my t-gel today and slowly mixed in 2.5 grams at a time of the 4AD. Its a chunky sloppy mess!! Anyway to correct this? Will it dissolve more overnight? Ive been shaking constantly for about an hour- and its still all stuck to the sides on the inside of the bottle.


  2. you did heat it, right??

  3. I don't think he did.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    you did heat it, right??
    Only in a pan of warm water- not blazing hot

  5. Quote Originally Posted by joe5572
    Only in a pan of warm water- not blazing hot
    it sat in the pan first- to where I thought it was warm- (obviously it wasnt) and shook quite a bit for about an hour- Can I heat it some more with the powder already in there?

  6. Yes boil the water, then take it off the burner. Wait until it quits boiling, then hold it in there for 10-15minutes. If that doesn't work, well something is jacked up. Because it should easily hold 10grams of substance.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Yes biol the water, then take it off the burner. Wait until it quits boiling, then hold it in there for 10-15minutes. If that doesn't work, well something is jacked up. Because it should easily hold 10grams of substance.
    Not even 10g- its 7.5

  8. Did you do it the way I just said?

    You can still do it with the powder in it.

    I have to give my M1,4ADD a bath everday, to get it to disolve better.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Did you do it the way I just said?

    You can still do it with the powder in it.

    I have to give my M1,4ADD a bath everday, to get it to disolve better.
    The water is on the stove as we speak- (or type actually)

  10. Cool, if that doesn't work hit me up again. I am working all night tonight.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by sifu
    Cool, if that doesn't work hit me up again. I am working all night tonight.
    Thanks- Ill let you know-

  12. How did it go? It should dissolve that amount of 4-AD easily...

    Chemo

  13. I started out pouring 10 grams in immediately. It stuck to the sides a little so I reached in the bottle with my pinky and unstuck the powder and started shaking again. Heated it a little bit in warm water and just kept shaking. Eventually, it all looked alright.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Chemo
    How did it go? It should dissolve that amount of 4-AD easily...

    Chemo
    It went good- Im going to heat it up again today and do the pinky thing. There is still some stuck at the top near the opening. But the residue at the bottom and in the solution- all mixed in nicely- thanks all.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    I started out pouring 10 grams in immediately. It stuck to the sides a little so I reached in the bottle with my pinky and unstuck the powder and started shaking again. Heated it a little bit in warm water and just kept shaking. Eventually, it all looked alright.
    Does it need to ge heated before every use??

  16. No unless the 4ad came out of solution, don't keep it in the fridge. Keep it at room temp, remember its winter so away from drafts of cold air.

  17. no, i haven't heated it since it originally mixed. but i shake it everytime i think about it. probably 2-3 times a day. don't know if it helps, but it doesn't hurt.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-16-2004, 03:19 PM
  2. 8 week cycle 4ad trans 500mg too long? too much?
    By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2004, 06:59 AM
  3. M1T/4AD Trans Derm/4OHT - Stack/Cycle
    By HeavyE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2004, 10:27 AM
  4. 4ad trans...when do i take it?
    By corteztk1982 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-03-2003, 04:55 PM
  5. Anyone else used Fina W/ 1-T and 4AD trans?
    By macattack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 04:01 PM
Log in
Log in