17aa-1-Testosterone

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If I happened to stumble across a place to pick up some bottles, with the infamous title M1T and it has "17aa-1-Testosterone 10mg" as its only ingrediant.....should I get a couple of em? :wave2:

Also does that sound right?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would not touch M1T. Rat poison IMO.

There are far safer, albeit less effective**, alternatives on the market. Even Superdrol was mild compared to that stuff.

** effectiveness debatable when weighed against the side effects.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I know. Just duno if I should add some to my stock. If at any rate, half my stuff will likely see resale in the future. I aint gona run everythign I got...I think I collect bottles or something.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would put some a way for a rainy day......however it is illegal....like storing Test in your house.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I would put some a way for a rainy day......however it is illegal....like storing Test in your house.
Having test in my house would not bother me. Not M1T either, cops have no reason to search lol. I mean I am a good guy lol. No record or anything. Really the only reason I dont have illegal things in my house is because it is the getting them into my hands part that scares me. Heck I would love to do injectable maybe....6 years from now.

Not to mention my ability to make things vanish is downright scary ^.^ an optical mouse has many functions for example >.> I build miniatures, and do models. So my creativity has helped a few friends out. :usa1:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T was nasty stuff, man. I don't know...seems to me that there are better legal, and "safer" alternatives out there right now.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
How is it not expired?
17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one @10mg

Would that be real M1T?

Dont forget this was before my time.

Anyhow it may be expired, I would have to check.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
How is it not expired?
Its still being produced overseas so it likely is not expired. Regardless, even if it was an expired bottle of pre-ban stuff it will still be extremely effective...as long as its been stored in a cool, dry place.

17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one @10mg

Would that be real M1T?

Dont forget this was before my time.

Anyhow it may be expired, I would have to check.
Yeah, if the stuff contains what's listed on the label its legit M1T.