M1T reaction to antibiotics

victor2003

Awards
Since this seems to be the most knowledgeable forum, does anyone have any input on whether taking M1T while on a low dose of oral antibiotics is problematic? I don't see how they would react with each other, might the antibiotic even help with combating possible acne from the M1T?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have a problem with 20mg M1T and amoxicillin if that helps you. :)

Since this seems to be the most knowledgeable forum, does anyone have any input on whether taking M1T while on a low dose of oral antibiotics is problematic? I don't see how they would react with each other, might the antibiotic even help with combating possible acne from the M1T?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I plan to take tetracycline with my next M1t cycle. I know it will minimize zits, & I am hoping it may help keep me from getting the M1t flu I have experienced in past cycles.

I know many antibiotics are not recommended on-cycle because they slow protein synthesis, but I think it's a fair trade to not feel like crap. If it works that is...

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I plan to take tetracycline with my next M1t cycle. I know it will minimize zits, & I am hoping it may help keep me from getting the M1t flu I have experienced in past cycles.

I know many antibiotics are not recommended on-cycle because they slow protein synthesis, but I think it's a fair trade to not feel like crap. If it works that is...
If Im not mistaken tetracycline is pretty hard on the liver. That said, I would just be a little extra cautious if using them both together. You only have one liver :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If Im not mistaken tetracycline is pretty hard on the liver. That said, I would just be a little extra cautious if using them both together. You only have one liver :)
Yeah, I had planned to research the hepatoxicicty of cyclenes before I buy any. I haven't done that yet, but I will now. Thanks!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've heard tetracyclenes can cause liver cysts after long term dosing..though I don't remember the source.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10