M1T reaction to antibiotics - AnabolicMinds.com

M1T reaction to antibiotics

M1T reaction to antibiotics

Since this seems to be the most knowledgeable forum, does anyone have any input on whether taking M1T while on a low dose of oral antibiotics is problematic? I don't see how they would react with each other, might the antibiotic even help with combating possible acne from the M1T?

Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.

I didn't have a problem with 20mg M1T and amoxicillin if that helps you.

Quote Originally Posted by victor2003
    Since this seems to be the most knowledgeable forum, does anyone have any input on whether taking M1T while on a low dose of oral antibiotics is problematic? I don't see how they would react with each other, might the antibiotic even help with combating possible acne from the M1T?

I plan to take tetracycline with my next M1t cycle. I know it will minimize zits, & I am hoping it may help keep me from getting the M1t flu I have experienced in past cycles.

I know many antibiotics are not recommended on-cycle because they slow protein synthesis, but I think it's a fair trade to not feel like crap. If it works that is...
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I plan to take tetracycline with my next M1t cycle. I know it will minimize zits, & I am hoping it may help keep me from getting the M1t flu I have experienced in past cycles.

I know many antibiotics are not recommended on-cycle because they slow protein synthesis, but I think it's a fair trade to not feel like crap. If it works that is...
    If Im not mistaken tetracycline is pretty hard on the liver. That said, I would just be a little extra cautious if using them both together. You only have one liver

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyo
    If Im not mistaken tetracycline is pretty hard on the liver. That said, I would just be a little extra cautious if using them both together. You only have one liver
    Yeah, I had planned to research the hepatoxicicty of cyclenes before I buy any. I haven't done that yet, but I will now. Thanks!
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've heard tetracyclenes can cause liver cysts after long term dosing..though I don't remember the source.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bad Reaction to M4OHN; anyone else?
    By INFOHAZARD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 10-03-2004, 10:30 AM
  2. Alergic reaction to M4OHN
    By Stingray in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2004, 09:57 PM
  3. Reactions to T-1 Final formula while in Sun?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2003, 01:13 PM
  4. Strange reaction to Clen
    By Balsam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-07-2003, 04:59 PM