Cutting Stack

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Cutting Stack


    I'm having troubles deciding on what I should run for a cutting stack. I was definitely looking towards epi/tren or an epi/hdrol combo. I've been doing some research - but it seems like there are a lot of different methods for a cutting stack. I want to run the stack for 4 weeks followed by a 4 week PCT. Just wanted some of you guys to weigh in and give your .02.

    I'd like to be able to drop some BF, while getting some strength/size. I already have a PCT lined up with a SERM - just need to make a decision on the PH/DS I want to use. Thanks.


  2. generally...4 weeks is not going to be long enough to run a decent cut.....
    •   
       


  3. Well I wasn't sure what people were going to recommend (as i've read harsher compounds should be kept to shorter 4 week cycles) and I wanted to keep this cycle short since it is going to be my first PH/DS.

  4. Aight i've decided on epi for sure.....here are some other possibilities i've read about and am also considering stacking with epi...

    3-AD / 11-oxo, Promagnon-25, Propadrol, Prostanozol, or Tren

    What do you guys think?

  5. dont waste your time with the propadrol i used it in a stack with havoc and it didnt help much at all. your better off just sticking with the epi and maybe up the dose rather than stackin. Also six weeks worked well for me.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rosco1234 View Post
    dont waste your time with the propadrol i used it in a stack with havoc and it didnt help much at all. your better off just sticking with the epi and maybe up the dose rather than stackin. Also six weeks worked well for me.
    Thanks man. I was thinking of running the epi for 30 days @ 30mg ED. I do realize that 4 weeks may not be long enough, but I am just wanting to test the waters so to speak.

    I'll strike propadrol from the record, along with the promangon-25. So we're down to 3-AD / 11-oxo, Prostanozol, or Tren to stack with Havoc. Right now i'm leaning towards prostanozol, but if someone thinks 3-AD or Tren would be better stack with havoc speak up.

  7. I think a very good one would be h-drol/furaz for 6 weeks.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jsg View Post
    I think a very good one would be h-drol/furaz for 6 weeks.
    Thanks for that input, i'll do some research into that stack. Anyone else have any other recommendations?

  9. Actually, I don't think i'm going to bother with furaz. Seems underdosed and too expensive to be effective.

    Been looking at h-drol/epi, and may throw in some clen with the epi towards the end of that cycle. Was thinking of bridging them.

    Hdrol weeks 1-4, epi weeks 3-6

    PCT: Torem (40/40/20/20), Lean Extreme Week 2, PCS

  10. I will be starting a Havoc/tren stack in a few weeks. Havoc 6 weeks and the trenadrol for 4 weeks.

  11. first cycle huh....i would look at epi for 4-6 weeks and then mabye use 11-oxo or that icon to bridge into pct....you could pull an 8 or nine week cycle out of the deal and keep the sides very low and that bridge will actually make your pct a lot easier....i thnk this would be a great cut....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    first cycle huh....i would look at epi for 4-6 weeks and then mabye use 11-oxo or that icon to bridge into pct....you could pull an 8 or nine week cycle out of the deal and keep the sides very low and that bridge will actually make your pct a lot easier....i thnk this would be a great cut....
    Sorry to hijack, mooch, would an hdrol/11oxo bridge be good for this as well?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    first cycle huh....i would look at epi for 4-6 weeks and then mabye use 11-oxo or that icon to bridge into pct....you could pull an 8 or nine week cycle out of the deal and keep the sides very low and that bridge will actually make your pct a lot easier....i thnk this would be a great cut....
    Thanks brother. I noticed there is 11-OXO and 3-AD in the store, which one would I be better off using and how would you set up dosage?

    I was planning on running that epi as 30/30/30/30 unless you have a better suggestion.

    I will be taking cycle assist as my support supp and have Torem, Lean Xtreme (starting 2nd week PCT), and PCS as my PCT.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ws65 View Post
    Sorry to hijack, mooch, would an hdrol/11oxo bridge be good for this as well?
    Don't worry about it brother, i'm interested in hearing this as well.

  15. hdrol and 11-oxo would be fine as well....although i think icon from starchem labs would be a better option....its a lil cheaper and is in the already converted state....i personally prefer epi to hdrol tho....i dont see any results from hdrol till i get around 100-150mgs....with epi i see a drying out effect with 20mgs....i think its just a much better compound.....i do it like this

    epi-20/30/30/40/40/40
    icon-0/0/0/0/0/450/450/450

    this would be a nice little 8 week cut....

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    hdrol and 11-oxo would be fine as well....although i think icon from starchem labs would be a better option....its a lil cheaper and is in the already converted state....i personally prefer epi to hdrol tho....i dont see any results from hdrol till i get around 100-150mgs....with epi i see a drying out effect with 20mgs....i think its just a much better compound.....i do it like this

    epi-20/30/30/40/40/40
    icon-0/0/0/0/0/450/450/450

    this would be a nice little 8 week cut....
    Thanks for the advice. However the Icon is more expensive than 11-OXO by about 10 bucks. However if you think the Icon is better I will take your word.

  17. the 11-oxo wont last as long....you have to take like 9 pills a day to get the anabolic effects out of it....you would need two bottles...thats why icon is cheaper....plus as stated it doesnt need to convert like 11-oxo does....

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    the 11-oxo wont last as long....you have to take like 9 pills a day to get the anabolic effects out of it....you would need two bottles...thats why icon is cheaper....plus as stated it doesnt need to convert like 11-oxo does....
    Wouldn't you need three bottles of the icon as well? Looking at it in the store it says 3 capsules is one serving for 150mg. There are only 20 servings in a container. So that would mean 3 servings per day for 3 weeks (that's 21 servings per week - so at least 3 bottles) according to your outline.

    Or is the store incorrect?

  19. sorry typo....150/150/150 on the icon....1 cap 3 times a day....should last 20 days...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    sorry typo....150/150/150 on the icon....1 cap 3 times a day....should last 20 days...
    It's all good man, thanks for the help. I'll definitely be giving this stack a shot.

  21. Good thread I am looking to do something similar I think.

  22. Hmmm....I've been doing some looking on the board here and it seems that the Icon is not getting too many favorable comments...I may just do a Hdrol or Epi stacked with Tren, which I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get away with just an OTC PCT, or just Hdrol or Epi solo, not sure...opinions?
    I may also consider doing just Dymehtazine for my recomp...Vaughn says it would work for that, but I want to do more research first.

  23. it doesnt get a lot of favorale comments because it doesnt get you hyooge....thats all the idiots out there care about......in this application it will be great....its not very supressive so it can allow your natty test levels to restart a bit while your still on cycle....it also blocks cortisol....so you can lengthen your cycle and help your pct or you can follow the masses and run mdrol for your three week cut......

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    it doesnt get a lot of favorale comments because it doesnt get you hyooge....thats all the idiots out there care about......in this application it will be great....its not very supressive so it can allow your natty test levels to restart a bit while your still on cycle....it also blocks cortisol....so you can lengthen your cycle and help your pct or you can follow the masses and run mdrol for your three week cut......
    I assume a SERM is still necessary for PCT with the the epi/Icon bridge?

  25. in my opinion every pct should be
    nolva 20/20/20/20
    clomid 50/50/50/50
    and an ai of your choice.......
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Critique My cutting stack.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
  2. help with my ph cut stack / dosage?
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:46 PM
  3. my cutting stack
    By primal1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 06:57 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:12 AM
  5. cutting stack
    By DrSiaca in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:39 PM
Log in
Log in