M1T, 1Test, 1AD
- 01-12-2004, 02:22 PM
M1T, 1Test, 1AD
Since a majority of the "1test" products are called 1test, are they actually 1test or do they convert to 1test? I don't get it? Why would anyone want to even take 1AD when it has to be converted if 1test's like M1T, 1TU, 1-T ethergels, etc. are straight one test? There has to be some kind of difference b/c the chemical formulas are different?
- 01-12-2004, 02:26 PM
- 01-12-2004, 04:05 PM
01-12-2004, 04:08 PM
01-13-2004, 10:59 AM
The only reason 1AD is used is for its oral availablity. 1-test is ineffective as an oral. Those who don't want to use transdermals, injectables, or methylated orals may choose 1ad. It's 3 times the price of a transdermal 1-test, but who knows...
01-13-2004, 01:42 PM
Nice thorough description longdog. Thanks. I'm taking M1T now myself and am about to up it to 15 or maybe 20mg./ day b/c I'm not noticing much with 10mg.
01-13-2004, 04:00 PM
If this is your first M1t experience, i'd stick with 10mg for at least 2 weeks. If you do decide to increase dosage, try 15mg for a week before going up to 20mg. If you have 5mg tabe that is. I gained well on 10mg myself.Originally Posted by MF210
Similar Forum Threads
- By bep1414 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2005, 12:32 PM
- By SCORPIO in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2005, 07:53 PM
- By Rebel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2004, 01:15 AM
- By shaddow in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2004, 08:12 PM
- By iamtheguice in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2003, 11:01 AM