Starting M1t cycle check it out. - AnabolicMinds.com

Starting M1t cycle check it out.

  1. New Member
    determined's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Starting M1t cycle check it out.


    This is going to be my first cycle with ph's and im going to run 10mg m1t a day with two pumps a day one morning one at night of the transdermal 4-ad for 2 weeks. Weeks 3-4 will be 20mg nolva. And repeat both for another cycle. Hows that sound to you all since this is my first one wanna start out not too big.

  2. Senior Member
    Longdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    768

    Reputation

    That sounds perfect. I recommend staying at that dosage for both 2-week cycles.

    The only thing I'd change is your Nolva dosage. Week 3- use 40mg/day, then 20mg for week 4. After your 2nd 2-weeker on M1t, take 40mg nolva for the first week- then 20mg for 2-3 more weeks.
  3. king of useless information!!!
    kmac6225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    343

    Reputation

    not to sound like a prick but you've picked a hell of a way to start your experience with PHs by going straight to m1t. Your cycle looks good
    F*ck it though...best of luck
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Jason161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    250

    Reputation

    Bah go for it, I dont agree with having to start off smaller. I know some people that stacked AS their first time ever taking supplements, may not be the best idea but as long as you take care of yourself, go for it.
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Its stupid and irresponsible.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. New Member
    determined's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Its stupid and irresponsible.
    Bobo why do you think it is stupid and irresponsible? I figured it would be better then starting with an AS cycle. If I have a good diet set out and training schedule I assume this is the next step for me in my lifting career. What would you suggest for me? Stats are 5'7 160 lbs about 12%bf been lifting for about 2 years seriously, and I'm almost 21.
  7. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Because M1T is a steroid and has many properties that are harsher than real AAS. I'm not saying you are stupid and irresponsible because maybe you didn't know. I think people that say to "go for it" are. I don't agree with that philosphy at all. Your messing with the hormonal balance in your body and should be looked at with some sort of seriousness.

    If you really want to start out I suggest 4AD to begin with. You can use oral or transdermal (second one is better). At most do a mix of 1-test/4AD but even that I tihnk is pushing it as 1-Test can be pretty suppressive and sometimes beginners do not like the fact their testes are shrinking quite a bit.

    And truthfully 2 years is very small time peroid in this sport and you bauically shouldn't use any type of hormones unless you hit your natural limit. At 5'7 160 your not there yet. But since the urge is there to use, you should take it slow and learn as much as you can.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  8. king of useless information!!!
    kmac6225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    343

    Reputation

    yikes man, you just set yourself up a a beating
    first of all...most members here look down on PH use for anyone under 21
    M1T is no joke, its not even in the same league as most PHs and is a very BIG step to be taking in you lifting career. Start wil some T1 or s1+ first and im sure you'll see results you'd be happy with. Furthermore, you don't seem like you posses the knowledge to be ready to use something like m1t. Take it easy at first with this stuff, and have some patience. hopefully bobo will take pity on you now
  9. New Member
    Jason161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    250

    Reputation

    Its not stupid and irresponsible if you take care of yourself, obviously hes done his research a bit on PCT and stacking it with 4-ad. So he must know the sides, and he has nolva on hand. So why shouldnt he "go for it"

    Its my way of saying it sounds perfect. And I still dont agree with people saying start off with 1-ad and 4-ad. Its not a must nor is it irresponsible, it only is if he makes it irresponsible.
  10. New Member
    determined's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Bobo what are some of the properties that make it harsher? Is is the fact that the liver has more trouble trying to break it down? I think I'll prolly do a little more research since you responded so adamently about it and maybe start out with something less potent I guess. I see alot of ppl doing ph and aas that aren't as far along as me or aren't as knowledgeable ( not saying that I know a ton but I try to read up on alot of stuff) so maybe that gave me more of the thought that I'm ready for that. thanks for the help guys

    Also is there some reading somewhere on exactly how M1T affects the body in depthly? Also better to take a beating and learn some good info I turn 21 in like 3 months too btw so its not that far away.
    Last edited by determined; 01-14-2004 at 01:37 AM.
  11. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason161
    Its not stupid and irresponsible if you take care of yourself, obviously hes done his research a bit on PCT and stacking it with 4-ad. So he must know the sides, and he has nolva on hand. So why shouldnt he "go for it"

    .
    Hey Jason do you know what the consequences are if someone who is not familiar with taking M1T experienced increased BP, maybe heart palpatations, increased heart rate, increased liver enzymes and possible damage, severe back pain, and then goes to a doctor because of any one of these symptoms? The fact of the matter is if your not experienced with androgens you should not start out with something as potent. Informing someone to "go for it" is the most asinnine, moronic and completly stupid things you can tell someone here and it will not be tolerated. The pharmacology of M1T isn't even fully understood yet you say "go for it". He hasn't done his research because he didn't even understand the 17-AA structure and increased liver toxicity.

    Sorry 4AD doesn't counter the increased BP, back pumps, dull pains in the back as some have epxerience, night sweats, increased heart rate and hosty of other things he hasn't experienced. Just because he has nolva on hand for PCT doesn't mean he knows what the experience will be like. There are experienced AAS users that won't use it again because of the side effects, let alone newbies. We don't risk the health of people here and tell them to "go for it". I suggest you remember that. He has never used anything and you tell him to use the most potent one out there. Its irresponsible, peroid.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by determined
    Bobo what are some of the properties that make it harsher? Is is the fact that the liver has more trouble trying to break it down? I think I'll prolly do a little more research since you responded so adamently about it and maybe start out with something less potent I guess. I see alot of ppl doing ph and aas that aren't as far along as me or aren't as knowledgeable ( not saying that I know a ton but I try to read up on alot of stuff) so maybe that gave me more of the thought that I'm ready for that. thanks for the help guys

    Also is there some reading somewhere on exactly how M1T affects the body in depthly? Also better to take a beating and learn some good info I turn 21 in like 3 months too btw so its not that far away.
    I listed most of them above. Increased BP, heart rate, possible liver toxicity, inght sweats, kidney problems, back pain, etc....Thats all from M1T and its possible you could experience all of them or none of them. It is highly inconsistnet and is not meant for people who have never used hormones. TIs chemical strucutre (17-AA) does make it harder for the liver to metabolize hence the increase in toxicity. This was the usual way of making AAS orally active and it has now crossed into the PH industry.

    There really isn't any in depth literature yet because its just not known. I would say over half, probably 75% of the people taking it, shouldn't be. ITs the classic case of telling people its not for them. You know what happens next. They want to use it even more.

    4AD is much less harsh in terms of side effects not to mention toxicity (its not methyalted). If you must use something then I would suggest that first. I applaud you for taking a "beating" even though it wasn't directed at you personally in any way. You are learning and willing to do the research and for that you have earned my respect. If you ever need help do not hesitate to PM me. I will help you in any way possible.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by kmac6225
    Start wil some T1 or s1+ first and im sure you'll see results you'd be happy with.
    I agree, T1 or S1+ will give your at least 15-20lbs in 4weeks for a first cycle, if your diet is in line.
  14. Registered User
    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    347

    Reputation

    Originally Posted by Bobo
    Because M1T is a steroid and has many properties that are harsher than real AAS. I'm not saying you are stupid and irresponsible because maybe you didn't know. I think people that say to "go for it" are. I don't agree with that philosphy at all. Your messing with the hormonal balance in your body and should be looked at with some sort of seriousness.
    Words from the wise Bro.
  15. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    Determined, Bobo mentioned possible kidney and liver trouble with m-1-t.
    This board had feedback from one maybe two members who said that they had very dark urine (which is a symptom of blood in urine - possible kidney trouble) and more who said that the back pains felt like kidney pains although they could be wrong.
    Supersoldier did a blood test on himself and was surprised that 1-test transdermal elevated a liver enzymne 15 times over high normal limit after 3 weeks. BigCat at bb.com also said m-1-t gave the worse liver values (and he specifically mentioned gamma gt) than any other oral he has 'prescribed' - adrol, winstrol, dbol, var.
  16. New Member
    gorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    160

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I listed most of them above. Increased BP, heart rate, possible liver toxicity, inght sweats, kidney problems, back pain, etc....Thats all from M1T and its possible you could experience all of them or none of them. It is highly inconsistnet and is not meant for people who have never used hormones. TIs chemical strucutre (17-AA) does make it harder for the liver to metabolize hence the increase in toxicity. This was the usual way of making AAS orally active and it has now crossed into the PH industry.

    There really isn't any in depth literature yet because its just not known. I would say over half, probably 75% of the people taking it, shouldn't be. ITs the classic case of telling people its not for them. You know what happens next. They want to use it even more.

    4AD is much less harsh in terms of side effects not to mention toxicity (its not methyalted). If you must use something then I would suggest that first. I applaud you for taking a "beating" even though it wasn't directed at you personally in any way. You are learning and willing to do the research and for that you have earned my respect. If you ever need help do not hesitate to PM me. I will help you in any way possible.

    I started taking roids when I was 20 and I am 46 now... Taking them on and off for several years. I heard of 1-MT and wanted to try it, I last 7 days before I stopped. I monitor my blood pressure when I am on roids and it just kept climbing. Also heart pounding was starting to be unbearable and back pains started kicking in. This was on 10mg with the last two days at 15 mg...
    This stuff is nasty and I only gained two pounds, Bobo is right, no one knows
    what kind of harm this stuff is doing to the body and someone young and inexperienced should not even look at this stuff.
  17. New Member
    determined's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    133

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    Determined, Bobo mentioned possible kidney and liver trouble with m-1-t.
    This board had feedback from one maybe two members who said that they had very dark urine (which is a symptom of blood in urine - possible kidney trouble) and more who said that the back pains felt like kidney pains although they could be wrong.
    Supersoldier did a blood test on himself and was surprised that 1-test transdermal elevated a liver enzymne 15 times over high normal limit after 3 weeks. BigCat at bb.com also said m-1-t gave the worse liver values (and he specifically mentioned gamma gt) than any other oral he has 'prescribed' - adrol, winstrol, dbol, var.
    Wow this stuff more toxic to the liver then dbol... I surely did not know that. Even if I was going to do an AAS cycle I wouldn't stack dbol just for that reason and if M1T is more toxic thats pretty bad. Thanks for all the replies guys much appreciated bros
  18. Senior Member
    MarcusG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    The risk is calculated because recommended ph (incl m-1-t) cycles are shorter and doses are lower.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just started new cycle..check it out
    By Nitefox in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:21 PM
  2. Started new training.. check it out for me.
    By supersaiyanbody in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 05:13 PM
  3. New cycle check it out...
    By Fantastik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 10:17 AM
  4. second, more educated AX cycle - check it out!
    By JZ7757 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 06:50 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 11:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in