First Injectable Cycle Questions

liftw8t

Awards
I was looking to run Test E for my first cycle or possibly Sust325 and wanted to get some insight on support needed throughout cycle, so far I have some knowledge on Letro and how to run it to prevent and rid gyno due to the fact I feel i'm gyno prone, but I heard letro is harsh and didnt know if it is proper support for a first cycle....please any help would be great

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
get some arimidex or aromasin, they're both AI's but not as strong as letro. letro in my eyes is for trying to rid gyno and not the greatest on cycle cycle because if completely gets rid of alllllll estrogen

liftw8t

Awards
get some arimidex or aromasin, they're both AI's but not as strong as letro. letro in my eyes is for trying to rid gyno and not the greatest on cycle cycle because if completely gets rid of alllllll estrogen
well i have had alittle gyno before from a previous PH run and I just wanted to make sure i dont get it again and get rid of the small existing amount i have already, should i run it after pct for a bit till gyno all gone because i dont want it to worsen while on cycle

UKStrength

I wouldn't run it after the cycle is over (during PCT) you'll just set yourself up for a worse rebound of oestrogen.

I think you're trying to kill two birds with one stone which I don't think is possible on a cycle with Testosterone Enanthate (aromatises easily).

liftw8t

Awards
I wouldn't run it after the cycle is over (during PCT) you'll just set yourself up for a worse rebound of oestrogen.

I think you're trying to kill two birds with one stone which I don't think is possible on a cycle with Testosterone Enanthate (aromatises easily).
yeah kinda was trying to knock two birds with one stone, but like you said estrogen rebound will be hell so I'll probably run a solo letro with some nolva to help rebound then once i feel that was done run test e. you think i should run arom with it and pct with clomid?

UKStrength

yeah kinda was trying to knock two birds with one stone, but like you said estrogen rebound will be hell so I'll probably run a solo letro with some nolva to help rebound then once i feel that was done run test e. you think i should run arom with it and pct with clomid?
Sounds like a plan to me mate :)

samadhismiles

Awards
I wouldn't run letro. This is how I would do it (I am also slightly gyno-prone).

test E 500mg/week 1-12
aromasin 25mg ED week 1-18
HCG mon-wed-fri 250IU week 14
nolvadex 40:30:20:10 week 15-18

If the aromasin cost is an issue then I would substitute amiridex DURING cycle and use aromasin only the couple weeks after and during PCT.

Actually, personally I would run testosterone prop, since I don't see any reason to do long esters. This would require injecting every day the test though and some people are opposed to this for some reason. This would also require 'squishing' up the timeline between shooting test and PCT (since the test prop is gone from your blood much quicker and thus nolva can be started sooner).

liftw8t

Awards
I wouldn't run letro. This is how I would do it (I am also slightly gyno-prone).

test E 500mg/week 1-12
aromasin 25mg ED week 1-18
HCG mon-wed-fri 250IU week 14
nolvadex 40:30:20:10 week 15-18

If the aromasin cost is an issue then I would substitute amiridex DURING cycle and use aromasin only the couple weeks after and during PCT.

Actually, personally I would run testosterone prop, since I don't see any reason to do long esters. This would require injecting every day the test though and some people are opposed to this for some reason. This would also require 'squishing' up the timeline between shooting test and PCT (since the test prop is gone from your blood much quicker and thus nolva can be started sooner).
nah man i cant shoot everyday plus i have a little gyno left and i will run a solo letro for a few weeks till gone, and i'm gonna run arimiridex the whole cycle during my test e for 12 weeks

samadhismiles

Awards
why can't you shoot everyday? It takes only 2-3 minutes and is quite easy.

liftw8t

Awards
why can't you shoot everyday? It takes only 2-3 minutes and is quite easy.
travel to much and can't take with me but never gone for more than 2 days at a time plus i dont want to use that many needles