Sex Drive Question? - AnabolicMinds.com

Sex Drive Question?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Sex Drive Question?

I have been taking S1+ for a week now and havent noticed any increase in Libido. Actually I think its decreasing. Is that normal? I have gained six pounds in my first week though. BTW....Im 22 years old.

2. Senior Member

That is normal. 1 major side effect of 1-test is decreased libido. I normally don't lose it until week 3-4, but some lose it early like you. It will return after 1-2 weeks of pct. Adding a little extra 4ad may help.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    That is normal. 1 major side effect of 1-test is decreased libido. I normally don't lose it until week 3-4, but some lose it early like you. It will return after 1-2 weeks of pct. Adding a little extra 4ad may help.
    When it describes the **** on 1fast400.com it says increased libido is a side effect.
    •   

4. Senior Member

I had slightly increased libido on a 1-t/4ad (ratio being same as t1pro) early in cycle. S1+ has even more 4ad hence increased libido is even more likely.
    How many squirts did you use, I think you used too little or did not apply properly.
  5. New Member

S1+ seriously jacked up my libido. I have this theory about libido and 4-ad/1-test stacks. Basically, I think that the effect on libidio is not 1:1 and that 4-ad effects on libido (positive) has increasing returns (initially) whereas 1-test effects on libido (negative) has diminishing returns.

Anecdotally, myself and friends that have used Mag-10 at half-dose found that it killed our libido, whereas a full-dose turned us into animals. Clearly, this supports my idea.

What is the dose you're using?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    I had slightly increased libido on a 1-t/4ad (ratio being same as t1pro) early in cycle. S1+ has even more 4ad hence increased libido is even more likely.
    How many squirts did you use, I think you used too little or did not apply properly.
    I have been doing 5 squirts every 12 hours.
  7. Banned

Vicmack, I have been doing the same 5squirts per 12hrs. I am on my 3rd day and all of my lifts have sky rocketed. I hope this dosnt cause any permanent damage to my sex drive... i guess theres no way to tell. I am going to run 6-oxo, at the end of my cycle, 4 pills right b4 bed untill i run out of 2 bottles.
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbdude
    Vicmack, I have been doing the same 5squirts per 12hrs. I am on my 3rd day and all of my lifts have sky rocketed. I hope this dosnt cause any permanent damage to my sex drive... i guess theres no way to tell. I am going to run 6-oxo, at the end of my cycle, 4 pills right b4 bed untill i run out of 2 bottles.
    pffph!!!! You don't know if permanent damage is going to happen and you're still taking it?
    I think the placebo effect is really strong or you haven't got enough training time if lifts skyrocketed on the 3rd day.
  9. Banned

Exactly. Not to mention, why aren't you taking Nolva? You could have got enough nolva for 4PCT's for the price of two bottles of 6OXO, that will last you one time.

By the way, I tried explaining this to Dumb Dude numerous times weeks ago.
  10. Banned

Does anyone really know what permanent damage is going to happen when taking anything ? I have been reading on all the forums, and training for 2 yrs. I am a newbee but everyone has to start somewhere. My lifts have increased alot, placebo or not... ill take it. Sifu i belive you only recomended that Nolva for post cycle of M1T to me. If 6-oxo is not enough for a 4 week cycle of s1+ please inform me.
  11. Senior Member

You won't get permanent damage but your balls will be temporarily small for a month or two and your libido will be affected. Your mileage may vary.
  12. Banned

Ok I will break it down in simple terms, and only once. 1Test will shut you down like no other. 4AD will shut you down when you come off, however it will help you during cycle.

M1T is metylated 1test, plain and simple, it simply a much stronger product.

Nolva should be used for either one of those products post cycle to bring youe HPTA levels back to par.

As for long term damage from one cycle. Nope, not as long as you do your PCT correctly, and 6OXO is not correct.

It is like paying more money for a corvette than a Ferrari. You know the Ferrari is better, but you insist on paying more for the Corvette, that doesn't perform as well, or take you to the finish line as quickly.

If you already bought the 6OXO you could take it with the Nolva. It may be overkill, but it won't hurt any, they work on completely different pathways.
  13. Banned

good i am placing my order .
  14. Senior Member

Seriously I urge you to reconsider your use of ph until 21 (as per forum rules!). Its not just a matter of dosage and pct.
    Do you have your diet with calories and protein in check, alcohol usage controlled/eliminated for duration, training log all set, sleep/recuperation sufficient, maturity and discipline not to bump dosages up because you aren't 'feeling it' until the 3rd week at least.
  15. Banned

oh heh, trust me I am very mature. My diet has been in check for my entire 2 yrs trianing... thats why i lost 65 lbs of fat and gained 20 lbs of muscle. I drink around once a month.. so cutting that 1x out during my cycle was as easy as pie. However, thank you for your concern.
  16. New Member

Dumbdude...While part of the recommendation of 21 years of age minimum is based on the basics of maturity as noted by MarcusG, and it appears that you have the drive from your previous results, it is only part of the picture. A larger concern is the affect that will take place on your physical/chemical maturity...at 19 you should pretty much be a test. pumping machine and still realing from the latter stages of puberty.

The general recommendation is to focus on your training and diet at this point and push for your natural limitations. The consideration of additional 'supplimentation' should be made only after certain physical/mental/training maturity levels have been met.

I can not speak for your position of readiness on any of these factors, but can only urge you to make sure you understand any related risks you may be taking and base your decisions accordingly.
  17. Banned

I have had blood work done pre-cycle. There SHOULDNT be any physical long term affects on my test... provided i am going to take Nolva for 3 weeks post cycle, then take 6-oxo after that... Thanks for the concern.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about HAVOC and sex drive??
    By garrettm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 01:25 PM
  2. Is sex drive a good sign of recovery?
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 11:27 PM
  3. t-gel sex drive recovery question
    By phil870 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 12:33 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2004, 01:30 PM
  5. T-1 pro and sex drive?
    By Jstrong20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5