Sustanon250 injection makes you sore like hell?

mchris1

Awards
Guys,
Can running make the site where you administer injections more sore?
I had a sustanon250 shot on Tuesday, and worked out and run on Wednesday(My ass was already sore from the shot). At night I woke up in pain and the pain expanded under my lower back too! Today I can't even sit comfortably!
Can running do that, maybe because of the muscles bouncing?
Maybe the injection site got infected? (I don't see why cause I'm doing everything by the book)
Please help!

By the way, at the same day I had an Equipoise shot on my other ass cheek and it does not hurt/is not sore at all.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Just did a cycle of sustanon 250. I had issues like that when i was injecting in my glutes. Ass cheek swollen and sore as hell....had me worried a couple of times. I switched to my quads and it made a huge difference for me...still sore but not nearly as bad and no swelling. Sustanon hurts anyway but for me, i was not able to hold the pin steady when i injected into my glutes. You might want to try it somewhere else just to see if it works better for you.

mchris1

Awards
Just did a cycle of sustanon 250. I had issues like that when i was injecting in my glutes. Ass cheek swollen and sore as hell....had me worried a couple of times. I switched to my quads and it made a huge difference for me...still sore but not nearly as bad and no swelling. Sustanon hurts anyway but for me, i was not able to hold the pin steady when i injected into my glutes. You might want to try it somewhere else just to see if it works better for you.
Thanks for the info bro. Man I was worried!

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I've had previous sorness from other things but Sust was always fine. BECARFUL GOING IN THE QUAD!!! That is not for everyone.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
Quads are fun.....especially when you hit a nerve.....feels weird!! I sit all day so quad soreness was a much better alternative to my ass hurting all day. Just me though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably not sterile gear, thats generally what pain the next day is from. Its moderately common with UG gear

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
the first few will hurt then you won't notice it much.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I felt mine the whole time. As far as it being sterile......i used sustanon from 2 sources......1 that i know was not sterile (stupid, I know) and the other was sterile. There was def a difference.....the stuff that I knew was sterile was a lot less painful without a doubt.

I really could not figure out why some injections were painless and other were irritating painful......tried to find that perfect spot but who freakin' knows......wasn't that bad anyway....just irritating to me.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
was this your first shot of this brand? could also be a high BA content some labs use more than others

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was this your first shot of this brand? could also be a high BA content some labs use more than others
that would usually just make it hurt injection day tho, not the 2nd + 3rd day so much.

I've got prescription cyp that is 200mg/ml + made with sesame oil and it is totally painfree anywhere except in the outer quad (but it hurt in both). Probably more just my injection than anything as it didn't hurt in the lower quad at all. i've been experimenting with sites :) 1ml in the delts is totally painfree too. haven't had the guts to try lats or tris yet.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
try running it through a filter or baking it if you dont think its sterile...this should help quite a bit with the pain...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you may have hit a bad spot where your gluteous maximus meets the medius

i think i did that once or twice, im in pain right now from it lol

and if the gear wasnt sterile enough wouldnt you think it hurt like that everytime?

crazee77

Awards
I pinned in my shoulder and was sore as hell ffor 3 days everytime I pinned.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that would usually just make it hurt injection day tho, not the 2nd + 3rd day so much.

REally I didnt' realize that i remember when the 1st t400 from DK (not underdground) came out it had very high BA and used to hurt for like 2-3 days with huge knots. We use to cut it some sterile oil and the pain would go away. i'm still learning new things after all these years

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
REally I didnt' realize that i remember when the 1st t400 from DK (not underdground) came out it had very high BA and used to hurt for like 2-3 days with huge knots. We use to cut it some sterile oil and the pain would go away. i'm still learning new things after all these years
that tells me I should clarify :D what meant was that if it was high solvents it would definitely hurt first day (and then some less each day after) but it wouldn't be painfree injection day, start hurting the second day and then get worse day 3. painfree injection day and pain starting after is what would happen with an infection.

mchris1

Awards
I was told by the guy who sells me my gear who really knows his stuff that Sustanon hurts mostly because of the propionate that it contains. Ofcourse that does not apply to all people.
Not sure, so I switched to enanthate.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ive used prop twice....both times from the same ug lab that i always go through and it was like butta baby.....a lot of props hurt but a lot of them dont....it just all depends....hell...i used an acetate one time that didnt hurt....(that was a limited run tho can t get any more).....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mine hurts Day 1 a very little bit, day 2 and 3 the same, almost gone by 4, gone by day 5

thelix

Awards
I am shooting Sust and Deca on the same shot...most of the time it does not hurt at all, as long as I make it really slow. Once In a while it get really sore, so my conclusion is it really depends if you hit a nerve or a tendon during the shot or not.

My Sust is Organon and Deca is UG....but for me, shooting it very slow is key.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you hit a tendon your gonna know it....i dont know where this comes from...ive pinned for years and can honestly say ive never hit a nerve and definately not a tendon! but every guy on this board running his first cycle is hittin sh!t left and right....where are you guys pinning at....lol