Injections

FAMOUSX1

Awards
So i have been Researching around on how and where to inject. I have ordered 22G 1 1/2 seringes. Now from what i have read, am I suppose to put the whole needle thru the skin all 1 1/2 of it? and it also says to hold it like a dart and pretty much just stab yourself with it quickly, is that how other do it? Any techniques or methods that has worked for anyone else please share.

Does anyone have a good link maybe with pictures so i can actually see how to do this?

mchris1

Awards
Some more info:
Needle sizes: 23g/21g for buttock
25g for shoulder
I use 23g, but I am kinda lean

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
the gauge has nothing to do with how lean you are, the length can be shorter for leaner people. I use 23 gauge 1.5 in quads. Yes push the needle all the way in. I do not "dart" myself, I actually kinda push it in slowly.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
the gauge has nothing to do with how lean you are, the length can be shorter for leaner people.
Exactly........Its just easiest to buy all the same pins....1.5 inch for example...if you dont feel like you need to bury it while doing delt injects, simply leave a little exposed....

holy

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Does everyone here use one needle to extract the liqiud and then replace the needle with a new one to inject?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Does everyone here use one needle to extract the liqiud and then replace the needle with a new one to inject?
i do believe that is recommended. when drawing, the needle can become dull. having a fresh one on inject is preferred.

UKStrength

To the OP, I wouldn't 'dart' yourself, it's more dangerous that way as your movement is uncontrolled.

Find the injection spot (after having a shower and scrubbing the area clean).

Draw your desired quantity of AAS (if it's from an amp, swab the top of the vial before drawing).

Change needle to injection gauge (usually blues, 23g).

Swab the injection area, relax as much as possible and push in the needle (full length).

Once it's fully in aspirate gently by drawing back on the plunger. If no blood comes into the oil, push the oil in slowly. If blood does appear, withdraw the needle slowly, swab the area with alcohol, change needle and pick a new injection site.

Withdraw slowly, swab off the area again and stick a plaster over it, easy :)

where do you guys get all your needles
I use medisave (google it) to get all my supplies, but in the US it may be different.

To the mods: I have a pdf document on intramuscular injections from AstroZeneca (complete with technique and injection sites) it might be of use to the guys on here, can I upload it?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
local pharmacy that asks me no questions

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
u have to prick it quick right at the start...not all the way, just about a quarter to half inch in. because if u push in slowly, sometimes it takes FOREVER to pierce the skin, to where the needle actually bends....plus itll just take more time and be more agonizing. i learned this right at the start

also, chug alot of water before u do it the first time

TheBigGuy6923

Awards
I ALWAYS choose the glutes to inject into with a 1.5" needle cause there is less pain and less veins to stick...once you get used to the buttocks it is by far the easiest and least painfull injection...IMO of course

hog928

Awards
  • Established
oh oh oh thats cool so i always wondered and if u cant answer this thats fine were do u get the supplements that u guys use cause idk if its all illegal thruogh injection but if you cant answer cause its an unknown source thats perfectly fine i didnt know if there was a place u could get it