Halodrol cutting while on CKD

omarh

Awards
Hey guys
i've been on the anabolic diet (a ckd) with 5 days no carb and a 24/36hr carb load. It's been working fine abut i want to imporve those results and drop body fat as fast as possible.

I have two compound on hand right now. H-Drol by CEL ( a halordol clone) and 25mg Winny. I also have access to most other products, but i've been thinking of incorporating clen in the mix too.

My experience so far has been a 1AD/4AD/Clen stack 2 summer ago.......worked wonder.
last summer a 50mg ED winny cycle.........GREAT strength gains but not much in the fat loss department mostly due to diet issues.......and yes i am aware of winny only cycles being ineffective but i only wanted to preserve muscle.

This year i am planning of running 50mg H-Drol....but i also would like to use the winny i have........would it be wise and productive to stack both together or are those two oral too harsh on the liver even for short 6 wek cycles. What about clen......can that be added in somewhere as well? after the anabolics or together?

what suggestions do you guys have?
I will be greatfull for any advice you can give. i've lifting for 5 years now and dropped 50lbs and have transformed my body considerable but it's just those last few lbs i cant get rid of.

i am currently at 194BLS (only droped 7lbs in 6 weeks of CKD!!!!!! 3 weeks of which were induction though). BF is at 16% or so( hard to tell, i use those garbage body impedence devices). my goal is to drop to 9% BF and weight in at about 180 or so.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I am starting my cutting stack monday. clen/h-drol/e-stane. i like to use winny at the end of a cycle to harden up.

fenderman

fenderman

Awards
I'm on my second week of a Halodrol/Superdrol cycle, mostly for lean gains but also to harden up. But those are two methylated compounds and I'm taking liver support without any problems thus far; so adding winny to the H-Drol shouldn't be a big deal as long as you beef up your liver enzymes pre-cycle with something like Liver Armor from CTD, and of course have a proper PCT lined up.

When are you planning on starting the cycle?

omarh

Awards
I just got my H-Drol i the mail last night. So i'm starting tomorrow morning. i was thinking of doing 2weeks H-Drol alone first then bridge in winny if need be.
PCT is all lined up......so good ol' nolva 40/40/20/20

omarh

Awards
i will most probably leave out the winny. I can use that some other time. Better to see how i respond to h-drol. 2 methyl compounds should never done together.......guess i was just trying to be a hero lol

fenderman

fenderman

Awards
2 methyl compounds should never done together.......guess i was just trying to be a hero lol
I wouldn't say 'never' personally lol, but you're smart to play it safe until you know how you'll react to the H-Drol. Good luck and let us know how your cycle goes bro!