Honestly What To Expect FROM EPI

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
Ok so i'm about 2 or 3 weeks away from starting an epi cycle. My diet is cleaning up and i havent had a drink in months. Its my first cycle. I'm just wondering honestly what sort of gains i can expect. I'm looking for a recomp to cut on it. I know there is lots of logs and stuff saying gains of 10 pounds and PR's on everything but i have also heard i won't get much from it maybe just a some fat loss that i'll put back on after pct. I know i'll know myself in a couple of months but im getting excited and i just want to have an idea of what i will really get if i work hard and keep my diet on track with the epi.

Thanks guys.

Also looking to clarify the dosage i should take too. im thinking 10/20/20/30 but also wondering what times of the day to take the capsules.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
If eating excess calories 7-12 pounds is very common from what I've seen on the boards. Your dosing seems low as well, but is good for a conservative cycle. Spread your dosing as evenly as possible throughout the day.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
10mg's wont do a thing bro. i would suggest the basic 20/30/30/30 possible 40 the last week. You'll prolly pick up 8-10lbs if you eat right. good luck

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
ok i might amp up the dosage i was just taking it easy due to it being my first cycle. but im sure once i start ill want to up it. so just one in am one in pm for 20mg. and then what about 30mg? morning lunch and pm? ive heard of people dosing preworkout etc?

thanks for the input guys

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
1 at 8am, 1 at 12pm and 1 at 8 pm is how i dose it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i love epi at 50mg personally,

i would do 30/30/40/40

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
30-40 is the right dose for epi/havoc... I know it's your first cycle but serious 10-20 is just a waste. Do 30mg for 30 days or 30/30/30/40. Eat clean but EAT! You will grow like a weed if it's your first cycle. 12-1lbs or more. Can be done. Depends on diet and training. Wish I had those clean receptors again!

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
and how would you spread out the doses. should i start at 20 and work up to 30 or dive in at 30 a day

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start low for the first couple of days. I would do 20mg for maybe the first three days and then bump it up to 30mg as long as there are no adverse side effects being felt.

If you really want to play it safe, you can start with 20mg the first week. I doubt you'll see much of anything from this dose though, but it's ultimately your call.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
thanks for the input guys. so when it comes to 30mg ill go morning midday night. but what about 40mg?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
24 hrs divided by total number of caps taken per day = hours between each dose ;)

You don't have to be perfect, but it gives you a good ballpark for your times.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
when I ran epi at 20/30/30/40, id double dose.

Id go 20mgs a little after breakfast with a shake and 10mgs pre workout. Try and spread your doses out by like 5-6 hours and dont take after 6 or 7 pm

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure that dosing after 6 or 7 will really matter in regards to shutdown due to the fact that it's a straight cycle and not a pulse. Off the top of my head, I want to say that the half life is about 8-10 hours. Dosing at 7p vs 8p or 9p probably won't be too much of a difference. That being said, I don't think it will hurt anything squeezing in that last dose a little early :D

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that dosing after 6 or 7 will really matter in regards to shutdown due to the fact that it's a straight cycle and not a pulse. Off the top of my head, I want to say that the half life is about 8-10 hours. Dosing at 7p vs 8p or 9p probably won't be too much of a difference. That being said, I don't think it will hurt anything squeezing in that last dose a little early :D
I think the object of not dosing late is to avoid the rush associated with androgens and the potential for insomnia. Thats why I avoid taking any hormones past 4pm.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree with others and run 30/30/30/40 or 30/30/30/40. It is fairly mild and 40 was a hot spot, felt awesome. even at these doses nut didnt shrink much and recovery was a breeze. I understand people react very differently to different compounds, but i feel you will be much more satisfied with the 30-40mg range. Honestly 7-13 lbs is very reasonable even on a clean diet, if eating excess cals. The strength is nice 2nd week, and awesome 3rd week. again its different for everyone, so experimenting is the only way to find your "sweet spot". goodluck

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
so eating at maintainence cals what would one notice.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the object of not dosing late is to avoid the rush associated with androgens and the potential for insomnia. Thats why I avoid taking any hormones past 4pm.
Point taken. I didn't think of this possibility, but I've honestly never experienced it either. If I have, I've never made the connection of one with the other. I'm usually out like light when I'm on :sleeping:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Point taken. I didn't think of this possibility, but I've honestly never experienced it either. If I have, I've never made the connection of one with the other. I'm usually out like light when I'm on :sleeping:
Only certain compounds do it to me.....SD was HORRIBLE.... Night sweats and random bouts of insomnia in the middle of the night.

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
guys? what could be expected at eating at maintanence cals?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Amazing strength gains and no matter what anyone says you will gain mass @ maintenance. Youll lose it post cycle if you dont bump the cals though.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I did the same dosing as you and gained about 10 pounds and nice strength gains but also lost a lot of hair.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at maintenance you will get awesome strength, and some mass. but like someone said you will loose the weight if you dont bump cals in pct.

nerkle3000

Awards
I run epi 30/30/40/40 and i have had great success.. only a little acne on my neck and for me PCT was easy as cake! I gained about 7LBS while on it. the ned of my sencond week and third week are where i felt i made the biggest gains.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start low for the first couple of days. I would do 20mg for maybe the first three days and then bump it up to 30mg as long as there are no adverse side effects being felt.

If you really want to play it safe, you can start with 20mg the first week. I doubt you'll see much of anything from this dose though, but it's ultimately your call.
totally agree. Even if you plan on going high go low at least a couple days to make sure no bad reaction. If a compound is totally new to me I might do something like this 10mg 2 days 20mg 2 days and day 5 go to your 30 mg you won't lose that much if anything by staying low for a couple days. It's not like being too low for a whole week and if your doing ok you can always extend the cycle by a few days to make up for the first low days.

LeeRoi

Awards
this was a great thread. just started my cycle on Monday...

UKStrength

I'm dosing my epi (e-stane) cycle pretty high (30mg for first few days, then 40mg for another 5 weeks).

I'll be doing maintenance calories too, should be interesting to see how this affects me after such a long cut...hopefully a decent amount of new mass!

Good luck with your cycle mate.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the half life of epi is six hours.....and i get major insomnia from it....i used a morning dose and a mid afternoon dose....using the night time for my thistle so their was no metabolization interactions between the two.....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm dosing my epi (e-stane) cycle pretty high (30mg for first few days, then 40mg for another 5 weeks).

I'll be doing maintenance calories too, should be interesting to see how this affects me after such a long cut...hopefully a decent amount of new mass!

Good luck with your cycle mate.
poppy cock!!!!

hit up 50mg its awesome!!!!

next time i run it i wanna go up to th 60-80 range lol it keeps getting better for me

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
if i dont bump up the cals but train hard am i more likely to lower body fat? or is it just a waste of a cycle and should i just use it to bulk by eating excess?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
eating at or below maintenace while on cycle is what we like to call a "cut"....lol...it wouldnt be a waste but generally you dont see many people on this board run genuine cuts.....everyone here loves the recomp...which in my opinion is a waste of a cycle....

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
ohh really a "cut" how interesting. i was just wondering what fat burning properties the epistane had. i think i'll be trying for a recomp effect as i don't feel the need to get too much bigger. although being my first cycle and people talk up virgin receptors perhaps i should utilize it and bulk up.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i didnt mean for that last post to sound condescending......it was a joke....i was just commenting on the fact that no-one ever actually cuts on this board....its all recomps....but anyway as far as fat burning qualities...steroids dont burn fat diets do....epi will keep you anabolic while at a caloric definiency and even dry you out by lowering estrogen but it wont actually burn fat....thats going to depend on your diet and cardio....as far as using it to bulk the virgin receptor thing is bullsh!t....with proper time off you should be making good gains every cycle....and if epi would not be a good compound if you decide to turn this cycle into a bulk....