next cycle guys

james c

james c

Awards
alright guys been thinkin about this cycle what i want 2 do is cut for 6weeks and lean bulk for 6weeks is this possible heres the cycle anyway see what yous think

anavar 50mgs for 6weeks
sustanon250 350mgs or 500mg for 12 weeks
bold eq 400mgs for 12 weeks
tbol 50 mg from week 11 upto 15 then pct
nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/50/50
anabolic extreme mass fx 3 caps daily
will be using hcg 500ius a week during the cycle
adex 0.5ml EOD keep the water low

what do u think guys will i be able 2 pull this off cheers for any info

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont like the idea of bulking and cutting in the same cycle, especially not bulking THEN cutting. stick to one or the other or a "recomp".

id run the sust @ 500mg/week for 15 weeks and the EQ 400mg/week for 14 weeks. everything else looks fine

james c

james c

Awards
i dont like the idea of bulking and cutting in the same cycle, especially not bulking THEN cutting. stick to one or the other or a "recomp".

id run the sust @ 500mg/week for 15 weeks and the EQ 400mg/week for 14 weeks. everything else looks fine
its cutting then bulking m8 thanks for the info

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its cutting then bulking m8
yes i know, but i still dont like the idea. if u want to cut then do it pre cycle...its called "priming", it allows u to get the best out of a bulking cycle

james c

james c

Awards
yes i know, but i still dont like the idea. if u want to cut then do it pre cycle...its called "priming", it allows u to get the best out of a bulking cycle
i see what u mean.maybe just do a cut with a good diet then hit the cycle

sgravy21

Awards
Agreed on trying to bulk and cut during same cycle. Doesnt usually work out too well.

samadhismiles

Awards
recomp works I bet especially if you throw some IGF in there (a mg on the front end and a mg on the back end)

samadhismiles

Awards
a recomposition means tracking your calories so closely that you barely eat above maintenance. Just enough to support muscular growth yet simultaneously burn fat. This is aided of course by having supraphysiological levels of testosterone ;)

IGF is a compound called insulin-like growth factor. It greatly increases nutrient shuttling which aids in post-work recovery/repair/growth of muscles.

IGF + a half G of test/week would be quite nice I bet

james c

james c

Awards
a recomposition means tracking your calories so closely that you barely eat above maintenance. Just enough to support muscular growth yet simultaneously burn fat. This is aided of course by having supraphysiological levels of testosterone ;)

IGF is a compound called insulin-like growth factor. It greatly increases nutrient shuttling which aids in post-work recovery/repair/growth of muscles.

IGF + a half G of test/week would be quite nice I bet
right i see how much carbs/protein/fat/cals we talking i do have a good diet and can easily change for wot im doing.cheers

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

ive been bulking for quite some time im going from bulk to cut on cycle, just about 16 weeks each

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never liked that I think it gives a false sense of a good bulk and what's working. I mean if I'm cutting and at say a 500 calorie deficit than i go in for a bulk and am at 1000 above. Ofcourse i'm gonna start gaining especially if i was on low carb and switch to high carb just my opinion

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its goin good bout 10 weeks left maybe 12. And I got my pct all in line so I'm not to worried. But short bulk-cut cycles aren't really in tour favor

samadhismiles

Awards
I never liked that I think it gives a false sense of a good bulk and what's working. I mean if I'm cutting and at say a 500 calorie deficit than i go in for a bulk and am at 1000 above. Ofcourse i'm gonna start gaining especially if i was on low carb and switch to high carb just my opinion
well couldn't you just do the recarb gains before the cycle and go into the cycle 'fluffed up' on lots of carbs? :D