AX advanced PCT question...ph headaches, etc

G

grey0103

Awards
Okay so I took 3-AD for a whopping 2 days..... made me feel like ****. Was weak during my workouts and felt like I was overheating, so I quit it and started taking the ax advanced PCT **** that you are supposed to use after it, but supposedly can also be used stand alone and I already bought it so i wanted to use it anyway even if it wasnt necessary. Now the more I read online I keep finding mixed info about the 6-bromo thats in it and I want to get off of it. I've been taking it for 2 weeks, can I just quit it altogether or do I have to taper it or what? this hormonal **** is a pain in my ass. Before I tried the 3-ad I did animal stak (2) for about 3 months, 3 weeks on 1 off nonstop and now I read that the tribulus extract **** in that can cause same side effects as prohormones (again more mixed info about 70% of people say its harmless 30% say its got issues). I just want to make sure I'm balanced out and get all this **** out of my system for good its making me paranoid as **** reading about everyones puffy nipples and low libidos im really starting to imagine ****..... so anyway short version can I just drop this aPCT or do I have to taper it off or do I have to finish it? thanks.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I took 3-AD for a whopping 2 days..... made me feel like ****. Was weak during my workouts and felt like I was overheating, so I quit it and started taking the ax advanced PCT **** that you are supposed to use after it, but supposedly can also be used stand alone and I already bought it so i wanted to use it anyway even if it wasnt necessary. Now the more I read online I keep finding mixed info about the 6-bromo thats in it and I want to get off of it. I've been taking it for 2 weeks, can I just quit it altogether or do I have to taper it or what? this hormonal **** is a pain in my ass. Before I tried the 3-ad I did animal stak (2) for about 3 months, 3 weeks on 1 off nonstop and now I read that the tribulus extract **** in that can cause same side effects as prohormones (again more mixed info about 70% of people say its harmless 30% say its got issues). I just want to make sure I'm balanced out and get all this **** out of my system for good its making me paranoid as **** reading about everyones puffy nipples and low libidos im really starting to imagine ****..... so anyway short version can I just drop this aPCT or do I have to taper it off or do I have to finish it? thanks.
O.O

Ok bro, relaaaax. For one 2 days of 3-AD wont kill you, you didnt even need the PCT me thinks.

6 bromo wont kill you when you stop taking it, your gona be fine. In a sense think of it as a really good AI. the aPCT wont mess you up.

And as for tribulus, it aint gona hurt you. The 30% who say that I figure are probably MT kiddies.

Any side effects you are experiencing, are likely in your head. Save for the headachs, and really thats probably just not enough water intake.

BTW i duno if you could be feeling like crap from 2 days of 3-AD, that stuff from what I hear doesnt kick in really until 2 weeks in.

Basically, I think you didnt do enough research on this.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Think youre doing too much reading and too much worrying, you can find worrying information about any supplement out there, I mean do a search on side effects of vitamin C and you'll find diarrhea, abdominal cramps, high stomach acid, increased urination, insomnia, irritability, joint pains, osteoporosis, headaches, hypoglycemia, weakness, anemia. Doesnt mean vitamin C is dangerous, and PHs and AAS arent dangerous either when used sensibly and correctly, just chill :)

Cant see how the 3-AD would make you feel like that, more likely you just became ill at the same time by coincidence imo, and you dont need the pct, 2 days of 3-AD isnt gonna do anything, but if you want to take the pct it wont do any harm either.

G

grey0103

Awards
thanks for the replies. I have continued to take the aPCT and will finish it out. I have been getting more and more paranoid lately about, you guessed it, the dreaded puffy nips. I am not sure exactly when it started maybe 2 weeks ago. They do not look normal but there is no gyno lumps or other symptoms. It is physically impossible to get this from the supplements I have taken right? A few months of animal stak 2 cycles, 2 days of 3AD, and a few weeks of the aPCT. Still I swear there is some side effects to the stak 2 I feel like my body fat has gone up and muscle has gone down as well as an overrall degraded mood since I got off of it........ well what do you guys think.

G

GTmauf

Awards
Really need to relax bro. It sounds like it's all in your head. Reading all of this information can really do a number on ya. I've been through it before as well.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
thanks for the replies. I have continued to take the aPCT and will finish it out. I have been getting more and more paranoid lately about, you guessed it, the dreaded puffy nips. I am not sure exactly when it started maybe 2 weeks ago. They do not look normal but there is no gyno lumps or other symptoms. It is physically impossible to get this from the supplements I have taken right? A few months of animal stak 2 cycles, 2 days of 3AD, and a few weeks of the aPCT. Still I swear there is some side effects to the stak 2 I feel like my body fat has gone up and muscle has gone down as well as an overrall degraded mood since I got off of it........ well what do you guys think.
I cant see how any of the stuff you have taken would give you gyno or alter your mood. The only thing that could do those things is the 3AD but its unlikely to, and it would be impossible tha it could effect you in 3 days imo. Are your nipples sore to touch? If not then youre probably just being paranoid. If your nipples are sore then dont panic, just go see your GP and he'll sort you out with a SERM or AI.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
what you need is a shrink. I bet your nipples ar puffy and sore cause you keep checking them... leave thema lone for a couple days and they wont be raw. Sheeze