Hdrol cycle??

spaniel1287

Awards
Hey all, to start off I'm almost 22, about 170lbs, and 5'10. Been lifting for bout 2-3 years now seriously and feel like I want to take a hormonal product. I have heard lots of good things about H-Drol and feel that it is on the milder side to hormonal products. This is what I was looking at:

H-Drol/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack By: Anabolic Innovations

That, taken along with whey, multi-vit, 5g of Fish oil daily. Just wondering if you guys could give me some feed back on the idea of the H-drol cycle. Thanks a lot, i appreciate it.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I have tried main compounds over the years...H,P,S, Epi, and others and H-Drol is buy far my favorite. Epi with it is a great stack. Make sure you have a good post and support supplements.

DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE H-DROL

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Better off asking in the Anabolics forum, or check out the Competitive Edge Labs forum, they'll help ya out in no time :thumbsup:

hog928

Awards
  • Established
never taking any of these but whats the diffrence between h-drol and D-bol cause d-bol i see more commonly on websites jw

hog928

Awards
  • Established
imabout to start the one/2nd gear but like i dont get the difference between them and all the decas and the different winni products i never know which one people are taking

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I have tried main compounds over the years...H,P,S, Epi, and others and H-Drol is buy far my favorite. Epi with it is a great stack. Make sure you have a good post and support supplements.

DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE H-DROL
out of the ph/ps compounds that are out there, HD and SD are my favorites. HD is unmatched in 2 areas, the libido, and increasing it and the leaning out ability it has on me......with the right diet it is a great cutting compound. SD is also great in the strength dept. and i don't normally get the sides that others report, don't know whats up with that. if you go with HD you will not be disappointed.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I finished an H Drol cycle about 2 weeks ago and really liked the results. I did a pulse cycle and not a straight cycle. Just make sure your diet and PCt is in check and you should see results that you like. I will add this though, everyone reacts differently and may experience different sides so be aware of what you body is telling you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
never taking any of these but whats the diffrence between h-drol and D-bol cause d-bol i see more commonly on websites jw

besides the effects the biggest difference is dbol is ILLEGAL and hdrol is legally and about the only common thing they have is they are both 17a aside from that dramatically different results

spaniel1287

Awards
The one thing that I want to make sure thought is that my body is 100% safe while doing this. I don't want to f*ck up my body and cause serious damage.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
The one thing that I want to make sure thought is that my body is 100% safe while doing this. I don't want to f*ck up my body and cause serious damage.
There is no 100% safe when using aas/ds/ph/ps.

There are different levels of risk. And many things you can do to minimize those risks. But if you want 100% stick to whey.