Why bother with 1 AD?? Anyone?

1. New Member
    Answers

Why bother with 1 AD?? Anyone?

There is a paradigm shift happenning in the prohormone market, and that is prohormones and the likes are just getting better and more effective. WIth that in mind, Ive been a huge fan of 1AD.

On 1AD, while it took at least a week (if not a bit more) to kick in (mainly with strength gains), I did enjoy not bloating, the lean gains, and some of the strength gains. It did take a while for it to kick in, thus, why Ive done 3-4 weeks cycles using this stuff. Also, I didnt notice much unless Ive used around 600mgs. All in all, with the dosages and time for it to kick in, it gets pretty friggin expensive, even when you buy it from reputable vendors that have it discounted.

I mean, Im ASSUMING that Ill get way more out of a M5AA-M1T cycle for 2 weeks than 1AD for 3 weeks at a fraction of the cost.

I may state the "EVER SO OBVIOUS" but I just wanted to speak my thoughts.

PS: The 2 reasons I can think of 1AD is for newbies and for possible liver issues (but it starting to seem that is not such a HUGE deal after all with caution)...and maybe for bloat.

I still get pretty lethargic (not horrible, but it is there) with 1AD

2. Jcc
    Answers

Sounds like you already figured it out. Newbies shouldn't be taking it. Just read in the forum and look at all the posts that go like "I already started taking my M1T last week. Is it safe? Do I need PCT?"

3. king of useless information!!!
    Answers

so true Jcc. I like most other people here who have ANY background/knowledge of PH hate seeing these newbs asking what dose, what PCT is, how long to take, can it be stacked with anything? Im guessing part of the reason people are using it as the first cycle is because we are yet to hear anything really bad about it, i.e. a few horror cycles from users.

Anyway, enough of my rant, let em learn the hard way

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jcc
    Sounds like you already figured it out. Newbies shouldn't be taking it. Just read in the forum and look at all the posts that go like "I already started taking my M1T last week. Is it safe? Do I need PCT?"
    Right on, and one of the reasons all these good new compounds will probably become Scheduled Drugs soon

5. Board Supporter
    Answers

I think another part of the problem facing the PH industry is the cost of products.

Lets face it, cost plays a factor in obtaining products. I know plenty of people who do not want to do AAS because of the cost factor. They "hear" that it'll cost them $1000 for a cycle and believe it to be true when in fact the stuff THEY'D be starting out at might cost them $200 max.

So cost deters them from diving into AAS. However, since you can get a bottle of m-1-t for $10 (300mg) they'll dive into that and think its' safer at the same time.

I feel it's almost like cigarettes here in Canada. Government keeps upping the price (taxes) in an attempt to make it almost impossible for a teen to start smoking at a young age and hoping it prevents them from ever starting. To some degree, it has worked.

Just my thoughts.

Aaron

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 09:07 AM
  2. why is ''bol'' added to the end of so many supps?
    By soontobbeast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 02:11 PM
  3. Cholesterol....why treat with bad drugs???
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 01:17 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 11:57 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:59 PM