tren extreme or R.A.GE rv2???

chikoproteina

Awards
hey guys the other day i went to the nutrition store next to my gym and the owner showed me 2 products,tren extreme by americell labs and RAGE RV2,he didnt want to sell me the products untill i decide wich one i like and he also told me to do some research in both products,anyways i have found a lot of reviews in tren extreme(good and bad reviews) but nothing about RAGE. what do you guys think about this products?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
google it on here bro, i've heard some good reviews on the tren

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
rage is stacked (2 or more compounds), so its not really recommended for a first time run - if you start getting lethargy from it, you have no idea what's causing it, or how to combat it - every anabolic has some different side effect, that become more pronounced when its stacked.

if i had to pick a compound to run, it would be the tren - it was my first run, and very effective. watch your blood pressure, watch your aggression, watch for dry joints, make sure you dose it with meals, don't go above 120mg. 90mg is the sweet spot for most.

research what you need to take to combat those sides, research PCT, and make a decision. if you go the RV2 route, read up on both compounds, and their sides.