Best 4AD?

pooh_mole

Awards
Hello,

I was wanting to gain some more knowable of 4AD. Should I take M-4AD or Trans 4AD? I have also heard about 4ad prop but, I don't really know about this much. If some one can please let me the difference. Can some one help figure what would brew the best for making a Trans 4AD and an M4ad in a solution (is the solution the best?)

Also, if you made my sun by buying powder how should I take this id either M4AD or just 4ad? In Trans and which one would work in a Trans and which one put in solutions? And how does that work? Any good place to buy them?

Please help and excuse my ignorance and some many questions?

PS my goal is strenth and cutting? With strength size will come.

I am currency starting take M5aa and MT1 for two weeks followed my nova... This will start this week. The next will be my $ad and Mt1 cycle cans some one help the ignorant newbie

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Theres hardly any info out on M-4ad yet. Wait for feedback to come in.
Read the Faq, stickies, Pogue's FAQ updates, old threads, prohormone articles on bodybuilding.com and search. You need to read and understand alot more before drugging yourself with m5aa and m1t.
You also need to be over 18 to be able to ask questions here.

pooh_mole

Awards
Why is am . I am 30 years old. I have reseached alot but, I want some more info on 4AD. I have only used 4ad with bio-test Mag 10. I have always stacked i-test with 1,4 adro. I am just wandering about 4ad abd how to mix your own. Can you help?

pooh_mole

Awards
Also, can you exaplin the differance between 4ad prop and 4ad trans?

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
4-AD prop is meant to be used as an injectable.

4-AD trans means that you're applying 4-AD (no ester) transdermally.

~Todd

pooh_mole

Awards
Thanks for helping but I still need to know how use the M-4AD powder. How do I make my own becase Methal are bot used as a trans? Right?