p-plex/m-drol bridge clomid/adex pct?

jackclove

Awards
Fist off this is not my first anabolic. I have done a test/dbol cycle 2yrs back when I was 21 and m-dol last year at 10mg for 3weeks. Diet is good at a split of 40/40/20 at around 4000cals all of which are clean. I'm gaining good weight just want to put it overdrive to get stregth back in my legs. I tore my hamstring two years ago and have not been able to bring them back to where they were. I'm currently 170lbs @ 5'7 and 23yrs old. I'm looking to put on about a good 10lbs after pct. What do you guys think of this cycle.

a p-plex/ m-drol bridge that will look like this.

P-plex - 20/30/30/30/0/0
M-\rol - 0/ 0/ 0/ 10/20/20

Followed by a pct that looks like this.

Clomid - 100/50/50/50
Adex. - .5/.5/.5/.5

And will have nolvadex on hand just in case. I also have a bottle of hyper test I was going to run right after pct what do you guys think of that? Should I just take it with pct or do it after?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would run i3c throughout the cycle,

and run you adex EOD in PCT.

also i wouls go 30/45/45/30 on pplex ansd i would start the mdrol at 20mg

just how i would run it if i had to do it over again

jackclove

Awards
Oh ya ill be running cycle support though out whole cycle.

jackclove

Awards
That seems quite a bit on the p-plex but I could start it and see how my body reacts. What does everyone else think I know m-drol is ruff and don't want to build up tax my liver to bad by the time I start the m-drol.

jackclove

Awards
alright ill tink ill change the p-plex to 30/30/40/30 that way i dont have to get a another bottle. not sure what im gonna do wit the adex yet.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
from what I hear SD does keep estrogen low... So doubt u need the super strong AI in PCT... Don't want rebound.

jackclove

Awards
what do you guys suggest on the pct then. i would like to stick to what i already have and not have to buy anything else. how does the clomid dose look?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys suggest on the pct then. i would like to stick to what i already have and not have to buy anything else. how does the clomid dose look?
I haven't used clomid before so maybe someone else will help...

My normal is:
Novla 30/20/10/10
6oxo 1 cap/2/3/3/2/1
Test booster like DHT
Then anti cort

jackclove

Awards
well i have nolva. just heard that clomid is better for sd since it brings your lh up faster.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rebound gyno is a result of the lowering of shbg and a rise in estron sulfate. Did you read the prolactin progesterone thread?

jackclove

Awards
Rebound gyno is a result of the lowering of shbg and a rise in estron sulfate. Did you read the prolactin progesterone thread?
alright so i dont want to drop my estrogen down too low. so how bout i just stick to the clomid only for the first week or so and see how things play out. if i feel my estrogen getting high or my nips acting up start adex at .25 eod and see what that does and play it by ear from there. how does that sound? i have reversed gyno with adex before so im sure i could do it again if i had to.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Nice cycle, i'm just finishing a SD/PP combo myself. I did SD(Methyl dx3) 10/10/10 and PP (pheradrol) x/20/30/40/40.

Used p5p on cycle and since week three ive been taking Formex. PCT plan is torem and formex. Good luck

jackclove

Awards
I'm going to use crazyfools advise and stick to a ai at a low eod dose along wit the clomid. When should a use the hyper test duing pct or after?

jackclove

Awards
Nice cycle, i'm just finishing a SD/PP combo myself. I did SD(Methyl dx3) 10/10/10 and PP (pheradrol) x/20/30/40/40.

Used p5p on cycle and since week three ive been taking Formex. PCT plan is torem and formex. Good luck
Thanks man. I'm excited to start. What kind of gains are you seeing with your cycle?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Gains seem pretty good. Gained all the mass while i was on superdrol started at 188 and now i'm 195. Just started doing legs again a couple months ago from a year off of squats due to a knee injury. Taking it easy but ive added about 50 lbs to my squats, but muscle memory makes that easier. Squated 265x4 parallel.

Military went up from 165x4 to 185x6 reps.

Admittedly my chest is by far the worst part of my body. went from 205x4 to 225x4...

May not seem like a lot of gains or mass, but for me it's really hard to gain strength, so i'm happy thus far.

Btw, this formex doesn't seem very strong.. A couple days using TD form you could feel the lower estrogen levels and you notice the libido increase, seems like formex isn't up to par with td form. taking 4 pills ed and can't really tell i'm on an anti e..

jackclove

Awards
those are some good strength gains i would say. I hope my cycle goes good. ill be eating like crazy so i hope i can put on some mass.