Should I stop stack now?

josh77

Awards
Hey guys

I'm currently on day 4 of a Hemadrol/Propadrol stack. I just found out that I am going to be going out for a big going away party for a friend of mine this coming weekend, and there's gonna be lots of drinking. Obviously nobody would be holding a gun to my head and forcing me to drink, but it's kind of inevitable.

Should I just quit taking the stack now, and start back up the day after? Or, maybe just not take the stack during the weekend of the party? I know I kind of put myself in a bad position, but I can't go back 4 days now. I haven't even got my PCT ordered yet. . .If I quit now, would I be OK without it?

Thanks in advance. . .just not sure how to handle this potential mid-cycle break.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Just don't drink...if its that hard pretend like your drinking by ordering water with a lime...and say its gin and tonic if someone asks.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
or order a beer then go to the mens room and dump it and replace it with water - works everytime

josh77

Awards
Yeah that's kinda what I been hoping to do. . .but if I did end up caving and drinking I didn't want to do any liver damage. Seems like since I'm only 4 days in I would be OK by stopping the cycle now and then picking it back up afterward, but I couldn't find anyone with a similar situation in these message boards or on google.

For the sake of argument, say I had to stop for another reason than a drinking event. . .do you think I would be ok after 4 days without PCT?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's kinda what I been hoping to do. . .but if I did end up caving and drinking I didn't want to do any liver damage. Seems like since I'm only 4 days in I would be OK by stopping the cycle now and then picking it back up afterward, but I couldn't find anyone with a similar situation in these message boards or on google.

For the sake of argument, say I had to stop for another reason than a drinking event. . .do you think I would be ok after 4 days without PCT?
IMO.....if you cant resist drinking, you shouldnt be on anything in the first place. It is a complete lack of self control & discipline.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

I'm currently on day 4 of a Hemadrol/Propadrol stack. I just found out that I am going to be going out for a big going away party for a friend of mine this coming weekend, and there's gonna be lots of drinking. Obviously nobody would be holding a gun to my head and forcing me to drink, but it's kind of inevitable.

Should I just quit taking the stack now, and start back up the day after? Or, maybe just not take the stack during the weekend of the party? I know I kind of put myself in a bad position, but I can't go back 4 days now. I haven't even got my PCT ordered yet. . .If I quit now, would I be OK without it?

Thanks in advance. . .just not sure how to handle this potential mid-cycle break.
i really gotta say that one night of moderate drinking (like 2 to 4 drinks) will not cause your liver to liquidfy and leak out of your anus. can you start drinking and only have a few? or do you need to get $hit-faced drunk after starting? if you can drink socially, do it if you want to. if you have to fake drinking.....then WTF are you doing at that party anyway? have a couple, nurse them and have fun.......just don't do it every weekend and don't go out and have 10 or 12 for God sakes

josh77

Awards
i really gotta say that one night of moderate drinking (like 2 to 4 drinks) will not cause your liver to liquidfy and leak out of your anus. can you start drinking and only have a few? or do you need to get $hit-faced drunk after starting? if you can drink socially, do it if you want to. if you have to fake drinking.....then WTF are you doing at that party anyway? have a couple, nurse them and have fun.......just don't do it every weekend and don't go out and have 10 or 12 for God sakes
Thanks, this is kind of what I was looking for.

josh77

Awards
IMO.....if you cant resist drinking, you shouldnt be on anything in the first place. It is a complete lack of self control & discipline.
Yeah, thanks for the advice. I know a post like this was imminent.

I mean, who has ever wanted to stop a cycle a few days in, for such a stupid reason? It must be because I can't resist drinking, and obviously have no self control or discipline. In fact, I could barely get through this message without chugging a beer. I mean, I'm 30 years old, with a nice house and a good paying job and a few kids, but clearly I have no self control & discipline since I want to drink at my buddy's going away party.

But thanks to your response, I think I can turn my life around. Thanks for being there.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

I mean, who has ever wanted to stop a cycle a few days in, for such a stupid reason? It must be because I can't resist drinking, and obviously have no self control or discipline. In fact, I could barely get through this message without chugging a beer. I mean, I'm 30 years old, with a nice house and a good paying job and a few kids, but clearly I have no self control & discipline since I want to drink at my buddy's going away party.

But thanks to your response, I think I can turn my life around. Thanks for being there.
I know retards and wine bibbers who make 80K year.... and crackheads who rake in a few hundred G's. Usually the first two own really nice houses, and the latter lives in a hut though.

None of the stuff you did to get a job or house had the risk of screwing you up for life. Now lennochi is right, it wont kill you. But being so wishy washy with cycles is how we get posts of men with boobies, or testes the size of a dime that wont come back.

No reason to get a hard on about it:240:

josh77

Awards
I know retards and wine bibbers who make 80K year.... and crackheads who rake in a few hundred G's. Usually the first two own really nice houses, and the latter lives in a hut though.

None of the stuff you did to get a job or house had the risk of screwing you up for life. Now lennochi is right, it wont kill you. But being so wishy washy with cycles is how we get posts of men with boobies, or testes the size of a dime that wont come back.

No reason to get a hard on about it:240:
Fair enough.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Your liver will not break from running 1 weak methyl and drinking a few. Avoid slamming shots or drinking a bunch though.

All you guys love to slam him for asking advice on drinking once... Make sure you have all your supports in line and it should be fine. Drinking kills gains but having a few beers during an entire cycle isnt going to make a difference.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards

You're 30 years old and you have a house and kids and responsibility and all that good stuff....congrats. These guys made honest statements and I agree 100%. Why would you even consider running a stack like this and quitting 4 days in because you can't stay away from booze for 4-6 weeks. Did you know about your friend's party before you began this cycle or did it just come up in the last 4 days? You're not going to die from having a few drinks at your buddy's party, but it sounds to me like you don't have any business taking these compounds, regardless of how old you are and how nice your house is.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think the thing that most struck me, besides you sound like my friend, he cant go a week without a drink, is that you started the cycle and "I haven't even got my PCT ordered yet."

why would you start a cycle if you dont already have pct in check? what if something happens mid cycle? or the shipping gets ****ed up?