wanna do a p-tren cycle

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone Im new here and I dont have my profile finished cause Im about ready to go to bed and i dont really feel like doing it lol. Anyway Heres my stats 5'11 195 lbs 14% bodyfat. I recently got out jail and before i went in i was quite the beast (not trying to brag or nothing) I did 2 cycles one when i was 21 and one when i was 22. Both were a stack of 4 weeks 20mgs D-bol and 8 weeks 500mg test cypionate and i ran them with nolva as my pct. Everything was fine i was in the 198lb weight class and my big 3 raw total was over 1300lbs. I then went to jail for 90 days and they had no weights so my body atrafeed (i dont think thats how you spell it lol) Im just starting to get back to where i was before but im still looking for something to help clean up my bodyfat a little bit and build some more lean mass, i have my eating habits in check. I knew a dude that could get me good gear and pct, but found out that he has moved to Florida. Go Figure. I dont know much about pro-hormones, but recently bought a bottle of p-tren to try it out. It would be nice to have a good AI like nolva or clomid but i cant get one. So i was thinking of running this with the p-tren

week 1-60mgs
week 2 thru 4-90mgs
week 5-60mgs while starting some kind of otc estrogen blocker/test booster

thoughts on this?
suggestions?

any incite is much appreciated.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just run it 90 mg all the way, by the way do they drug test you for probation? if they do you never know u might test positive for dienelone and go right back to the belly of the beast. and you will need a serm for this prohormone it shuts you down immediately in my opinion. good luck though, its a good one in my opinion, huge stren gth increases, hardness, just watch your blood pressure on cycle.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
yeah they piss test me, but only a dipstick for weed and coke. and since i do neither i think ill be alright.

I cant get a serm man, wish i could.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hhhmmm, for the tren products I used Advanced pct cause like you a serm is hard for me, I live in canada and getting these things isnt as easy as the states.

Advanced PCT by Anabolic extreme worked well for me, stayed hard and full and was horny again in 2 days.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
would it be alright to stack epistane with this???

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it would be, adding them creates a produt out now called spawn the tren epi combo, if you havent run either sole I would choose 1, run it, pct/time off then try the other, pct/time off then stack em. Just my .02, if you run them together you wont know whats causing what side or gain if you follow me.

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
just run it 90 mg all the way, by the way do they drug test you for probation? if they do you never know u might test positive for dienelone and go right back to the belly of the beast. and you will need a serm for this prohormone it shuts you down immediately in my opinion. good luck though, its a good one in my opinion, huge stren gth increases, hardness, just watch your blood pressure on cycle.
well im using cycle assist during to help with the blood pressure and so it doesnt beat my liver up too much.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya it isnt a methyl yes, but that doesnt mean its not somewhat toxic to the liver and kideny which Ive actually heard it is. Someone had bloodwork done and kidney and liver values had gone way up. For me when i run it its all about the blood pressure rising.