Dry baking your gear

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried this? I read about this in another forum and was wondering if anyone has every tried this?
For those of you who have never heard of this its suppose to make your gear less painful and make it more sterile.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard of it, but there aren't shades of sterile. It either is or it isn't.
I am not so much concerned of the sterile. I know the gear I have is sterile. It just hurts like a bitch.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your cyp hurts too much?....huh...that was not what i expected.....this is your first injectable cycle right?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
your cyp hurts too much?....huh...that was not what i expected.....this is your first injectable cycle right?
Yep first one. I thought maybe if I give it a few weeks that I would get used to it but it really hurts.
Here is the link to that thread about baking it.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43857&highlight=bake+solvent

I think I might give it a try.
I also have some test prop. Maybe I should use that for the rest cycle. Any thoughts?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been on? i have got to tell ya man...there is going to be some discomfort associated with these injections...where are you pinning?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I am in my 6th week. This is not "discomfort" This is crippling pain. I cant even work out my legs because of that. Hell I can hardly bend my leg that I pinned in. I have a friend that is doing the same exact cycle but the test cyp is from a different source. He has pain but nothing like I can. I could not even go into a slow jog if I wanted to.
Oh and I started to pin in my glutes. But the pain was to much especially when I had to sit. So I pin in my quads now. There is no swelling, fever, or anything like that. Just extreme pain.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Im certainly no expert as i have yet to start my 1st cycle, but do you leave the ampule in a mug of hot water for a few mins before using it? If not then im told this is the way to go..... the heat will make the oil less dense and less painful to inject.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Ya I have tried that. I also have tried pulling it up in the syringe and running hot water over the syringe. It does not hurt that day. It hurts a little bit the next day. But the 2nd day when I wake up it is extremely painful!

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Are you hitting some severe nerves or something? Prop is going to be way more painful. I used cyp on my first cycle and the first 4 injections were tender but that is all. Use warm water and you might want to double check your source maybe. Are you sure i9t's legit?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
face....that dry baking method is going to be more for sterilization it looks like....i doubt that it would take any pain out of the gear....mabye you could cut it with something...i dont know a lot about this but i think some guys use cottonseed oil or something to dilute....mabye someone can chime in on this.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, that dry baking is only about pain from infections, which wouldn't occur for a day or two after the injection, definitely not immediately. Most likely your source is using a higher ratio of benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate than they should. Possibly (as happens with some UG labs) so they can bottle up the test at higher than normal levels - so that you might have 300mg/ml. It sounds counterintuitive that they'd put extra test in (as it would cost them more) but at their pricing on powder the difference between 2.5g + 3 g in a vial is under 50 cents and people talk about how great xxx supplier is cause you could really feel the testosterone.

I'm using true pharmaceutical prescribed by a doctor cyp @ 200mg/ml and it is painfree anywhere. i've injected in quads, delts + glutes, no pain anywhere. if you are right now doing 1ml 2x a week and can find some sterile oil in a vial what you can try is drawing 1ml of the test and then 1 ml of the other oil into a syringe, draw in a little air and shake to get them mixed. Then vent the air out of course :) either that or mix into a separate vial.

The prop will likely be as bad, definitely if its anything higher than 100mg/ml.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Random side note. The popular belief that a little bit of air injected directly into your blood stream is way off. You can take about 3 feet of IV tubing and have it full of air and not have any problems. I know this from watching our medics. They show us all kinds of crazy/wierd stuff.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Random side note. The popular belief that a little bit of air injected directly into your blood stream is way off. You can take about 3 feet of IV tubing and have it full of air and not have any problems. I know this from watching our medics. They show us all kinds of crazy/wierd stuff.
There have been murders where people injected air into another persons jugular....

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I am not so much concerned of the sterile. I know the gear I have is sterile. It just hurts like a bitch.
How do you know it is sterile? Is it pharmaceutical grade? If not, then you can not possible know it is sterile.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
so I decided what the hell and put a small amount in to a new vial and baked it. Today was a pin day and so I will know tomorrow if it worked. I have low expectations but hope that it works. We will see.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
agin what gauge pin are you useing and are you sure you are injecting properly? my training partner got some ban winney earlier this year. witing 30 mins after an injection he was vomiting and had a fever of 103. He said he almost called me to take him to the hospital. He has no clue what happened as he has never had anything like this happen before. needles to say he flushed the rest of the winney and never used that supplier again. maybe you have bunk gear.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
agin what gauge pin are you useing and are you sure you are injecting properly? my training partner got some ban winney earlier this year. witing 30 mins after an injection he was vomiting and had a fever of 103. He said he almost called me to take him to the hospital. He has no clue what happened as he has never had anything like this happen before. needles to say he flushed the rest of the winney and never used that supplier again. maybe you have bunk gear.

there seems to be alot of problems with inject winny. i am not sure but i'm sure someone can confirm this.

the cyp should leave a dull pain that lingers for a day or 2 after the inject. should not stop you from working out that muscle group pinned at all. there is a brand that is notorious for pain you are probably using that one.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you're hitting a never every time? that would suck and be terrible luck but I've never heard of anything else like this. What gauge needle are you using too? Sorry you first cycle sucks so bad.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Does it say what oil they mixed with on the vial? Some use EO and that is notorious for bad pain. Either that or its high BA. Getting sterile oil to cut your cyp should solve both of these problems though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the cyp should leave a dull pain that lingers for a day or 2 after the inject.
with my prescription cyp for TRT @ 200mg/ml, there is no pain whatsoever as 1.5ml into the glutes with a 23ga

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
In my quads I am using a 25g 1ml needle.
The gear is not bunk. I have gone from 188 pounds to 208 in 6 weeks. Definitly have great strength gains and have made great progress. Plus my sex drive is through the f'n roof! (which is great)
And I baked it yesterday and pinned yesterday. And I would have to say the pain is about 70% less. However I dont want to claim partial victory yet because there have been days where the pain has been the worst the second day after pinning. So I will let you know tomorrow.
I ordered some sterile oil so when I get that I will try that also.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
In my quads I am using a 25g 1ml needle.
The gear is not bunk. I have gone from 188 pounds to 208 in 6 weeks. Definitly have great strength gains and have made great progress. Plus my sex drive is through the f'n roof! (which is great)
And I baked it yesterday and pinned yesterday. And I would have to say the pain is about 70% less. However I dont want to claim partial victory yet because there have been days where the pain has been the worst the second day after pinning. So I will let you know tomorrow.
I ordered some sterile oil so when I get that I will try that also.
-You either have non-sterile gear. This is cause the timing se to e consistant with the time it would take for an infection to be able to over grow and leave the immune system struggling. I would say you have some sort of memory anit-bodies already in you which is helping, wouldnt be suprised if you get a cyst(sterile cyst doubtfull) I recomend sterilizing the entire vial. It is still chancy taking the vial open and having to do it. - make sure you are NOT moving to much when you have the pin in you. Yu could be scraping muscle and nerves causing the pain/inflamation.

- I hope you are swabing before the inject.

You are moving

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
tell you what, package it all up and mail it to me and Ill use it and tell you what I think...

crod14

Awards
Hey bro! need to know a good website (not FAKE) that sells deca/ Sust/

I will appreciate your help!!!

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
When you say your medics, do you work in the hospital Kraker?
I'm No not even close :p I'm in the US Army. I'm in the infantry and we have medics assigned to us.

There have been murders where people injected air into another persons jugular....
How much air?

I have personaly taken the full length of IV tubing full of air in through a vein in my arm. Also, why were they injecting anything into someones jugular?

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
The jugular is different because it goes to your brain. I dk how valid it is but the vet told me the same thing kraker is saying.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
The jugular is different because it goes to your brain. I dk how valid it is but the vet told me the same thing kraker is saying.
Actually, the jugular, being a vein, returns deoxygenated blood to the heart. The carotid artery carries blood to the brain.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Well actually dry baking it did really help. I mean the it is about 70% less painful! I am really glad I did that. When I get the sterile oil I will try that also.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably just means you sterilized it honestly, and what you were getting for pain before was inflammation from your body fighting off infection.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
probably just means you sterilized it honestly, and what you were getting for pain before was inflammation from your body fighting off infection.
well whatever it was I am sure I am glad I did it.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

exactly. If you did alter the chem structure of the test to make it less painful, which is prolly near impossible, you destroyed it leaving it useless.
You sterilized it. Congrats on saving yourself a Dr. trip to get an abcess drained.(not meant to be mean i really mean congrats)

snowmann

Awards
No offense, but if you had to go through all of this and bake your own gear that you purchased premade by someone else, I would look for a new supplier. Who knows whats in it, how its made, and with what. The thought that baking actually did help is disturbing. That means its not sterile and you have no idea whats in it or if its even been filtered. Test Cyp at only 250 mg should not hurt and it sure as hell not hard to make.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
id say that most of the gear out there coming from ug labs isnt sterile.....these things arent made in a clean room.....unless your getting pharm grade gear its probably got some bacteria in it...especially if its water based....

sgravy21

Awards
id say that most of the gear out there coming from ug labs isnt sterile.....these things arent made in a clean room.....unless your getting pharm grade gear its probably got some bacteria in it...especially if its water based....

Agreed.....thats why Im sticking to making my own!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you think you can make it more sterile in your kitchen with coffee filters than a ug lab can? either way you need to filter every bit you pin....the only advantage i see to making your own is its cheaper and you know your not getting ripped off(dosing wise)....but know way thats a sterile enviroment....

snowmann

Awards
If your idea of homebrewing simply involves using coffee filters than you dont know how to properly do it. You can make a very clean (read: sterile) product in your kitchen quite easily, which is why most folks who actually homebrew (and know what they are doing) trust it, save money, dont have infections, etc. Your solution is either sterile or its not. An UG lab is nothing more than a homie like any of us brewing the **** in his kitchen. Only difference is, he is selling it on a larger scale. Sorry, but its too easy to make a quality STERILE product at home to take these risks as mentioned in this thread.

The problem is, you have a lot of people who have no idea what they're doing saying they are an "UG Lab" making and selling homebrew (like this case by the OP). Considering it is as easy as it is, I dont see why they just dont do it right and offer a good product. Its just business. You offer a good quality product, people come back for more. When people come back, its more $$ in your pocket.

I've been brewing for nearly 10 years and 1000's of cc's later, no infections, no problems, ever. It IS possible to make a clean sterile product at home.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
If your idea of homebrewing simply involves using coffee filters than you dont know how to properly do it. You can make a very clean (read: sterile) product in your kitchen quite easily, which is why most folks who actually homebrew (and know what they are doing) trust it, save money, dont have infections, etc. Your solution is either sterile or its not. An UG lab is nothing more than a homie like any of us brewing the **** in his kitchen. Only difference is, he is selling it on a larger scale. Sorry, but its too easy to make a quality STERILE product at home to take these risks as mentioned in this thread.

The problem is, you have a lot of people who have no idea what they're doing saying they are an "UG Lab" making and selling homebrew (like this case by the OP). Considering it is as easy as it is, I dont see why they just dont do it right and offer a good product. Its just business. You offer a good quality product, people come back for more. When people come back, its more $$ in your pocket.

I've been brewing for nearly 10 years and 1000's of cc's later, no infections, no problems, ever. It IS possible to make a clean sterile product at home.

so what your saying is when you homebrew you dont run you gear through a filter before you pin? if you read my post you would see that my main point was to filter everything, whether it was homebrew or ug....it is very possible to have a sterile product come out of your kitchen...all you have to do is run it through a filter....

snowmann

Awards
I dont know what your reading, but your post sounds as if someone couldn't make a sterile product at home ... and you further mention the coffee filter thing. Now your stating you can do it at home in your kitchen if the homebrew is filtered? You did write "theres no way thats a sterile environment..." didn't you?

Which is it? Perhaps there is a misunderstanding here.

All of my brew is filtered through whatmans, not Mr. Coffee.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no....i do not believe you can make a sterile product in your kitchen....THAT is why i said you have to filter it......after you filter it, it is sterile...not before....unless your in a clean room their are way to many contaminants in the air....and man you have really latched on to the coffee filter thing...your kind of a d!ck huh????....as im sure you know since you seem to want to be the homebrew guru....coffee filters are commonly used in the synovex and finaplex conversions.....but just to sum up....your kitchen is not a sterile enviroment....i dont care how long youve been homebrewing or how many cc youve shot without an infection.....

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna have to agree with Mooch. There is just now way to be 100% sterile in a UG/Homebrew environment. Basically what your saying Snow is that your place is 100% bacteria free? Just because no infection occured doesn't mean it's sterile.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what your reading, but your post sounds as if someone couldn't make a sterile product at home ... and you further mention the coffee filter thing. Now your stating you can do it at home in your kitchen if the homebrew is filtered? You did write "theres no way thats a sterile environment..." didn't you?

Which is it? Perhaps there is a misunderstanding here.

All of my brew is filtered through whatmans, not Mr. Coffee.
If you believe a filter renders a product sterile then you need to learn a little more about microbiology.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna have to agree with Mooch. There is just now way to be 100% sterile in a UG/Homebrew environment. Basically what your saying Snow is that your place is 100% bacteria free? Just because no infection occured doesn't mean it's sterile.
Amen