Kicked in the nuts sensation from H-drol? Need advice

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third day of h-drol at 50mg/day.

For the last day or so I've had discomfort in my pelvic region like you get after you get a firm bump to the gnads. Or when you're wearing pants that are a bit too tight.

My testicals aren't sore, the discomfort is below my waist in the lower abdomen/pelvis area. You guys know what I mean.

Is this from the h-drol? It's not so bad that it's debilitating, I can put up with it if it's going to go away soon but not if it's going to go on the entire time. Is this a possible side effect from h-drol or is it something else totally unrelated?

I haven't noticed any other sides. I honestly didn't expect to have any side effects from hdrol since it's so mild, but if I did get any I sure didn't expect them to hit me so soon.

Anybody have an idea what's going on? Is this from the h-drol? Is it normal? Should I abort? This is my first cycle so not sure what is normal or not normal.

Thanks!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of this from any of the stuff I've read. I just finished an H-drol run the last 2 weeks at 100mg/day and had no sides except some back pumps. So I can't imagine this is from the H. Though the old everyone is different rule always applies.

I would think that you could ride it out for a few and see what happens. Keep drinking big and then reassess from there. Hope it works out for you.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third day of h-drol at 50mg/day.

For the last day or so I've had discomfort in my pelvic region like you get after you get a firm bump to the gnads. Or when you're wearing pants that are a bit too tight.

My testicals aren't sore, the discomfort is below my waist in the lower abdomen/pelvis area. You guys know what I mean.

Is this from the h-drol? It's not so bad that it's debilitating, I can put up with it if it's going to go away soon but not if it's going to go on the entire time. Is this a possible side effect from h-drol or is it something else totally unrelated?

I haven't noticed any other sides. I honestly didn't expect to have any side effects from hdrol since it's so mild, but if I did get any I sure didn't expect them to hit me so soon.

Anybody have an idea what's going on? Is this from the h-drol? Is it normal? Should I abort? This is my first cycle so not sure what is normal or not normal.

Thanks!
This is not necessarily uncommon. I'm not sure exactly what causes it, but I've seen users report this quite often...esp with the original Ergopharm 1AD. I actually had very similar symptoms with my first 1AD cycle (also my first ever cycle). Its not so much painful, just annoying.

In my experience, and also in the case of others I've heard from, these symptoms only last a few days and will dissipate the further you go into your cycle.

I see that this is your first cycle. I have only had this symptom on one subsequent cycle about a year later. Haven't had it since.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
this happened to me on my first cycle of EPI, felt like blue balls and almost HURT! unsure if it was prostate inflammation or something else. i have not experienced it since though

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies guys. You definitely made me feel better about what was going on and gave me confidence to ride it out instead of jumping ship. Theorem hit the nail on the head, blue balls is a good way to describe the feeling I had.

The symptoms lasted for two days, from day three to day five. The sensation went away on day five and hasn't been back since, although it's only day six. I've not experienced any other sides, no loss of libido, lethargy, shrunken testes, etc. So hopefully this is done with and won't come back.

If anyone else sees this thread and has an idea of what exactly causes this please post.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies guys. You definitely made me feel better about what was going on and gave me confidence to ride it out instead of jumping ship. Theorem hit the nail on the head, blue balls is a good way to describe the feeling I had.

The symptoms lasted for two days, from day three to day five. The sensation went away on day five and hasn't been back since, although it's only day six. I've not experienced any other sides, no loss of libido, lethargy, shrunken testes, etc. So hopefully this is done with and won't come back.

If anyone else sees this thread and has an idea of what exactly causes this please post.
Im on my 2nd day of hdrol and my left nut hurt like hell yesterday, but only for a little while... so far nothing today :) Im guessing it might just come and go... probably nothing serious

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 2nd day of hdrol and my left nut hurt like hell yesterday, but only for a little while... so far nothing today :) Im guessing it might just come and go... probably nothing serious
How much are you taking and have you done any previous cycles?

So glad to see this is not an uncommon side effect. I wonder why I never heard of it before it happened to me. People talk about hair loss, libido loss, etc. but nobody talks about blue balls. LOL

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
How much are you taking and have you done any previous cycles?

So glad to see this is not an uncommon side effect. I wonder why I never heard of it before it happened to me. People talk about hair loss, libido loss, etc. but nobody talks about blue balls. LOL

This is basically my first cycle, im starting at 50mg, but thinking I might bump that up to 75 next week -- how is your cycle going so far besides the blue balls??? keep me updated

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Day seven and I've got a very mild sensation again but nothing like it was before. Maybe 20% of the discomfort I had previously.

Mild enough that I may not have suspected anything if it wasn't for the original discomfort. But now I've got heightened sensitivity so I'm noticing the smallest thing.

Otherwise the cycle is going smoothly. Yesterday I might have noticed my first increase in strength but it was nothing major.

Tomorrow is the start of my second week and I'm thinking about bumping up to 75 already but I'm thinking I should probably wait until the blue balls are completely gone before I bump up the dose. My original plan was to bump in to 75 on day 15.

Keep me posted too. It'll be good to share the experience with someone who started their first cycle using hdrol at the same time. Nice coincidence.

Flashycrez

Awards
I definitely got some of that when I first started "The One". How did you get rid of it? Water, the gf or did it just go away by itself?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I definitely got some of that when I first started "The One". How did you get rid of it? Water, the gf or did it just go away by itself?
I didn't do anything special, it just faded away. I get the impression it just went away for everyone else; if they had done something special to get rid of the feeling I think (hope) they would have advised me on what to do.

Did you do anything special to get rid of it? Did you have any other complications on that cycle or any future cycles?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I didn't do anything special, it just faded away. I get the impression it just went away for everyone else; if they had done something special to get rid of the feeling I think (hope) they would have advised me on what to do.

Did you do anything special to get rid of it? Did you have any other complications on that cycle or any future cycles?
i took my research into the subject and found very little about it. im guessing this is due to the fact that there are so many different causes that probably only a doctors Diagnosis could narrow it down properly.