Tren Xtreme and how to run a Proper Cycle

enoc09

Awards
Hey bro's,

I was wondering if you guys can pass down your wisdom about how to perform a excellent Tren Xtreme stack for gaining Serious Mass and Strength because i used for my first "run" one bottle of Tren Xtreme (for 4 weeks) and one bottle of HMG ( for 4 weeks) "from the same company" for eight weeks in total. i gained about 14lbs of muscle but my body fat went up from 5% to 10% and i have a small gut. my strength went up as well in benching and squatting. as for my PCT, i was informed at Max Muscle to take Animal Stack for the PCT. i have been taking the Animal Stack for about a week. I currently weight 175lb, 6'1 and age 24. my goal is to gain 200lbs and get ripped before summer start. is there anything that i need to add to the Tren Xtreme stack that would help me achieve my goal??? if you can, can you give me the names of the products and the proper dosage that is needed to achieve my goal? any help here would be much appreciated.

i am serious about being a bodybuilder and i am starting my Master's Degree in Kinesiology in the Fall, so this shows my dedication to this awesome sport.