Tren Xtreme and how to run a Proper Cycle

enoc09

Awards
Hey bro's,

I was wondering if you guys can pass down your wisdom about how to perform a excellent Tren Xtreme stack for gaining Serious Mass and Strength because i used for my first "run" one bottle of Tren Xtreme (for 4 weeks) and one bottle of HMG ( for 4 weeks) "from the same company" for eight weeks in total. i gained about 14lbs of muscle but my body fat went up from 5% to 10% and i have a small gut. my strength went up as well in benching and squatting. as for my PCT, i was informed at Max Muscle to take Animal Stack for the PCT. i have been taking the Animal Stack for about a week. I currently weight 175lb, 6'1 and age 24. my goal is to gain 200lbs and get ripped before summer start. is there anything that i need to add to the Tren Xtreme stack that would help me achieve my goal??? if you can, can you give me the names of the products and the proper dosage that is needed to achieve my goal? any help here would be much appreciated.

i am serious about being a bodybuilder and i am starting my Master's Degree in Kinesiology in the Fall, so this shows my dedication to this awesome sport.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
most guys will probably say your pretty light for 6'1 and theyd encourage you to focus more on diet and put on 10-15 lbs naturally before messing with ph/aas.

im running 90mgs of xtreme tren and ive seen some big strength gains. Not so much size, just more strength and aggression. Im stackin it with pplex for the size.. maybe for you, id suggest running xtren with like hdrol or something.

whats your ph/aas history?

enoc09

Awards
first time using tren. i use to take gaspari nutrition "novedex xt" for 4 weeks and then 4 weeks off. i only did this for about six month a year ago. the first ph i did was the one i posed on this post. it was tren 4 weeks, HMG (same company) 4 weeks after i ran out of tren. my pct cycle was Animal Stack and that is it.

enoc09

Awards
i know, been a while since a post something on this post. been reading threads and articles that were recommend to me by this thread.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i think for xtren or any tren based product you would need proper pct ? not otc one.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why do you keep making the exact same thread?....this is the fourth one with this exact same title

ehoeft

Awards
I would seriously rethink your PCT while on this.... Just finished my cycle on this for 5 weeks and im into my PCT as we speak. Animal pack is not sufficent enough for this type of PH. I wouldn't run it without a SERM but thats just me. Good luck

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
animal pack is not a PCT. Don't go to MaxMuscle for steroid advise, they're not trying to help you, they're trying to sell you their ****, that should be pretty obvious.

i just finished a PCT using clomid and i'd recommend that over a SERM even, for me it has worked the best of any pct i've done.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
animal pack is not a PCT. Don't go to MaxMuscle for steroid advise, they're not trying to help you, they're trying to sell you their ****, that should be pretty obvious.

i just finished a PCT using clomid and i'd recommend that over a SERM even, for me it has worked the best of any pct i've done.
He said Animal Stak - Which is a natural hormone enhancer. It works with your body to help boost key anabolic hormone levels and enhance overall hormone function (such as improving the ratios of free to total testosterone). Stak, therefore, is a hormone modulator. However, I would not take it solo for PCT - I would make sure it was a part of PCT (stacked with a SERM or some other OTC products).

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
clomid you need a serm man. you think they know what there talking about in those stores. haha not

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think for xtren or any tren based product you would need proper pct ? not otc one.
"Proper PCT" should be defined as a PCT that works, not an illegal one.

Expect a longer PCT with OTC products. He would most likely be ok in PCT with TRS, aPCT, and a natty test booster as well as utilizing something like cycle support. However, because no SERM is involved, it may take 3-4 weeks longer to see the hormones balance out. Natty/OTC stuff just isn't as strong as the SERM's in this sense, but the side-affects of OTC PCT stuff are non-existent too. So weigh the pros and cons if you will.

I have been using TRS standalone in PCT after a very harsh shutdown in Tren-X. The results are decent so far. Libido is coming back although not fully restored and weight/strength gains are still here. I'm about to add advanced PCT & stack with the TRS for another 2 weeks and be done with PCT.

Clomid isn't a bad idea for PCT if your willing to use SERM's. But honestly, if its that good, you wouldn't need Clomid very long if you had something like aPCT or TRS alongside the SERM. Nolva not needed. Take Vitex on cycle and/or AI such as formestane. That's good enough. Taper the AI off as the cycle ends and there shouldn't be any estrogen spikes. Tren isnt known for creating gyno issues that aren't easily reversible anyway. Vitex and AI's do the trick.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
you have some ACL's tren xtreme. HAHA nice, you sitting with a primo banned substance. i want it....i want it bad!!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have some ACL's tren xtreme. HAHA nice, you sitting with a primo banned substance. i want it....i want it bad!!
You can still have the product. Powerlabs Nutrition...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
plus its not banned....they were just given a cease and desist.....congress is the only govt. body that has the power to ban a steroid

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think im lost. is there an otc sup called clomid? I know of clomed by kilo sports.

but the clomid I know if is a serm.