Timber's Epi Smash

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Introduction

Running Epistane.

The Timber Split

Timber will continue to utilize the Timber Split Methodology. The Timber Split is a 5 day body part specific split. I will plan on working out 5 to 6 days per week.
  • Day 1: Back
  • Day 2: Chest
  • Day 3: Legs and Arms
  • Day 4: Shoulders and Traps
  • Day 5: Core
Cardio

Cardio is going to be done at least 4 times per week. Usually treadmill or boxing / ju-jitsu. Most of you guys know how I roll on the treadmill. 2 to 3 miles (8MPH) with a .5 mile sprint (13MPH). I'm not doing the cardio on cycle for aesthetics, but moreso because I like to keep my cardio capacity at a high performing level. I let the cardio fall off on my H-Drol run, and it took awhile to get it back. I will compensate with extra calories as needed.

Goals

My goal for this run is to pack on 7 or 8 lean pounds. I may go ahead and post some strength goals below, because I kind of enjoyed that last time... I would like to concentrate more on Dumbbells this run around, as I have gotten much stronger in compound movements with flat bars or hammer lifts, while leaving the DB's on the rack for the most part to protect my joints. have already started adding DB's back into my workouts. I'm extremely comfortable with the BF% level I am at right now, ultimately I would like to look just like I am now - with another 10 pounds of beef packed on. Main area of focus this run will be Chest.

Dosage

Subject to change... I will update as needed.
  • Week 1: 20
  • Week 2: 30
  • Week 3: 30
  • Week 4: 40
  • Week 5: 40
Diet

I'm going to play this one extremely clean, and somewhat big. I'm still at a calorie deficit from the past couple months of trimming, and getting used to it... planning on slowly adding in some extra calories. Going to go big on protein, big on VERY clean carbs, and low on the fat side. I want to take in extra calories to fuel growth, but I don't view fats as particularly anabolic. This will be a much cleaner / leaner bulk than my H-Drol / 1-Andro cycles.

Supports
  • Cycle Support - one scoop at night 7 day preload, 2 scoops a day till container is kicked
  • Cycle Assist - 3 caps AM, 3 caps PM following Cycle Support
  • Hawthorne Berry - pre load 1g morning (2 weeks)
  • Milk Thistle - pre load 1g morning (1 month)
  • Fish Oil - about 3g morning
  • Sesamin - about 1g morning
  • Xtend - 4 scoops intra / post workout
  • Buffer-pH - 2 caps morning
PCT
  • Nolva - 24 days @ 10mg
  • LG Sciences T-911 (courtesy of Irish and LG Sciences) :wave2:
  • Continued dosage of Milk Thistle and Cycle Assist
  • ATD or oxo as needed

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for sure. Im about to start planning my summer cut, which im going to be using epi. good luck bro

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
now we're talking :) off to the gym again for round two :)

EDIT : i may switch over to your routine after my cruise - i like the setup - DC style though :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have any gyno you are trying to treat with this?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for sure. Im about to start planning my summer cut, which im going to be using epi. good luck bro
Whaddduuup! :wave2:

now we're talking :) off to the gym again for round two :)

EDIT : i may switch over to your routine after my cruise - i like the setup - DC style though :)
Sounds good man. It's worked well for me, haven't felt the need to modify.

Do you have any gyno you are trying to treat with this?
No lumps at all. Very little chest and nipple fat... wouldn't hate a reduction there though obviously.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Please watch and discuss.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx7cF8T4F44"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fckin pretty boy's.

PS... i dont really have anything useful to say right here... so i figured I would call you out! :D

Adams

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Subbed mayne! This is your 1st run with epi isn't it? Good luck on your goals!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
IN Timber!
Looking forward to this upcoming beat down.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!
Timber is AM's unofficial/official Pretty Boy. :D

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Whaddup guys. Thanks for popping in. We'll get this thing kicked off soon - perhaps as early as Monday. Will log some workouts before then.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gyeahhh!! Get some!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Trying to think if there's anything stopping me from eating one of these epis right now...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're taking the weekend off of training, you can use it as a loading phase! I always like to do that when I start hormones.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
If you're taking the weekend off of training, you can use it as a loading phase! I always like to do that when I start hormones.
Weekend off? Don't be silly. :lol:

Split dose right? One in the AM one PreWO? (for 20mg)

What about for increased doseage?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weekend off? Don't be silly. :lol:

Split dose right? One in the AM one PreWO? (for 20mg)

What about for increased doseage?
For 20mg I'd do one with breakfast, and one a couple hours before a workout...I wouldn't dose anytime after 4-5pm; it will mess your sleep up most likely, assuming you go to bed around 11pm-12am, or earlier.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
You will be a nice indicator of if i will run epi, since you have some cycle XP and had similar sides as to what i had. Good luck!:wave2:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
For 20mg I'd do one with breakfast, and one a couple hours before a workout...I wouldn't dose anytime after 4-5pm; it will mess your sleep up most likely, assuming you go to bed around 11pm-12am, or earlier.
Close enough. I'm more of a 1AM kinda guy, but I hate messing with my sleep. Ok. Cycle starts now.

F*ckers twisting my arm n sh*t.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this one...i'll probably be running this come the middle of the month so i'd love to see your results.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Alright, just threw up some pre-pics back on page one. Welcome to the newcomers.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always think of Mortal Kombat when I see your upper-cut bicep flex picture.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the carnage begin TL. Have you warned the people at your gym yet??

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man youre a thick fukcer!! Tear this one up T!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Legs and Arms (Day 1)

My boy Tone and I made it a point to do legs today to set the weekend off right... after this workout we were just like "damn"... feel so good about this. Really good to have a tough motherf*cker to motovate you for your workouts.

Not going to list everything - just some highlights on major lifts.

Close Stance Leg Press
10*4, 8*6, 8*8, 8*10, 8*12, 6*14
14 plates is a little over 700 pounds, with full ROM. Knees to ears.

Squats
10*135, 8*225, 6*225, 20*185
I know this looks average, but it was after the leg press...

Also Did
Prone Hammy Curls, Bicep / Tricep work.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My leg presses have been weak recently. I only did 490x7 today. I used to get A LOT more than that, but I haven't done them in ages. My hamstrings seem to overheal/tighten, so I have to be careful on the sled. I can pull something very easily.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Leg press looks SOLID! Nice to see numbers like that with full ROM. Nice to get 225 after that. Imagine how its gonna be after this sh*t kicks in! :party:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Man youre a thick fukcer!! Tear this one up T!!
I need to start using the flash - just don't really know how. Some of those pics make me look bigger than I am. I'm pretty long and lean - even now.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Wow TL, Like Mr Big said them Leg Press and Sqauts are nice! Thats some weight to be moving for full ROMs! Very Nice Job!

I have a feeling this will be a very fun ride ;)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need to start using the flash - just don't really know how. Some of those pics make me look bigger than I am. I'm pretty long and lean - even now.
man, I thought you were a long & lean fker as well - but them photos make you look like you been taking dat der celltech :borladuck:

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
man, I thought you were a long & lean fker as well - but them photos make you look like you been taking dat der celltech :borladuck:

I think its obvious that he's on mesotech and acetobolan as wel. DUH! How else could he get jacked like that?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You've definitely have made some great improvements since you first started posting here, Timber. I salute you for that, man!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys... Honestly though, you're making me want to stop my cycle and start eating leafy green salads n sh*t... :lol: Never my intention to get all bulky. I really do think its just the pictures though. And I did have a huge carb up the night before the pictures...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
no reason Anabolics 15
TimberLakers Weight Loss 441
TimberLakers LG Sciences 11
TimberLakers Supplement Logs 316