P-Plex vs Original PheraPlex

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
How do you guys feel P-Plex stacks up? I want to do a PheraPlex cycle but its getting hard to find. If I HAD to I could get a bottle, but it would take a while...I would like to start my cycle soon and just buy a bottle of P-Plex quick, but I want to make sure that it is similar in gains?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys feel P-Plex stacks up? I want to do a PheraPlex cycle but its getting hard to find. If I HAD to I could get a bottle, but it would take a while...I would like to start my cycle soon and just buy a bottle of P-Plex quick, but I want to make sure that it is similar in gains?
i've done both, more than once. i felt like the original was a bit stronger, but that was probably all in my head. i liked P-Plex though...someone from CEL might be able to get you a cert from a lab

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
You can still find the AX version online but its costly. I've seen a ton of people do great on p-plex. Nothing but good comments for the most part.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've dont great with CEL products and great on the org and clones not really a diff in my experience

n5605r

Awards
I just finished CEL Pplex. I had good strength gains, but almost no weight gain. Did it for 5 weeks. Diet was solid with a surpluss of calories. Maybe it was just me...

bigdeepsquats

Awards
I just finished CEL Pplex. I had good strength gains, but almost no weight gain. Did it for 5 weeks. Diet was solid with a surpluss of calories. Maybe it was just me...
how much squat and bench go up? just curious, thanks.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
anyone no which brand of pplex is best... ive heard nothing but complaints about cel lately... is phera-vol the same as pplex?

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
Sounds like the original is the best bet...thanks guys

puffs

Awards
what bad things have u been hearing about CELs p-plex lately? any lot #s i should watch out for? i just picked up a bottle and a bottle of epistane to run a pulse.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is phera-vol the same as pplex?
do more searches on phera-vol on here and various boards. I suspect you'll probably not be choosing that one after you've done your homework. There's a lot of negative feedback on that one.

OP,
I've ran AX Phera and it was a cool cycle. But IMO you can gain just as much mass with an epithio or halo with less sides and an easier recovery. Strength is just barely less impressive with halo and epithio compared to phera anyway. Plus, IMO your diet has to be razor sharp on phera to keep mass gains lean.

puffs

Awards
do more searches on phera-vol on here and various boards. I suspect you'll probably not be choosing that one after you've done your homework. There's a lot of negative feedback on that one.

OP,
I've ran AX Phera and it was a cool cycle. But IMO you can gain just as much mass with an epithio or halo with less sides and an easier recovery. Strength is just barely less impressive with halo and epithio compared to phera anyway. Plus, IMO your diet has to be razor sharp on phera to keep mass gains lean.
searched! seems that 70% prefer CELs p-plex over the other brands... i even read the 3 page thread and most said CEL's the way to go. sry dude

cant post the link bc i dont have 50 posts!! wtffffff

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Just post it without the www or dotcom. Just about everything i hear on p-plex is good. Hopefully its true because i have a bottle to use in a few weeks.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to apologize. I just like to encourage people to spend some time in the search function, especially when planning a cycle. It's too easy to get suspect advice when you're not digging deep to find out for yourself.