- 01-09-2004, 05:05 PM
- 01-09-2004, 05:22 PM
- 01-09-2004, 05:28 PM
01-09-2004, 05:30 PM
I meant oral syringe, my bad. I just pick a new one up at walgreens everytime I start a new product.
01-09-2004, 05:56 PM
I knew how much to take, it just puzzled me that it didn't show up with an oral syringe.Originally Posted by sifu
01-09-2004, 05:57 PM
01-09-2004, 07:11 PM
01-09-2004, 07:13 PM
01-09-2004, 07:30 PM
I didn't order because I had no idea what the eprocessing network was. I really should have continued instead of shooting to Lion's website. I imagine that once you secure the order, they ask for your credit card information?Originally Posted by sifu
Again, I'm used to 1fast and having to input my information early on in the order process.
01-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Yup, it would have worked out, or you can always call him, and he will work it out. I guess you payed more than 40bucks right. Get a syringe. The pump can become clogged with the nolva.
01-09-2004, 07:34 PM
01-09-2004, 07:36 PM
Go to walgreens, and tell them that you need a oral syringe for giving your kid their medicine. They will probably give it to you for free.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JWMorkinsall in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2005, 07:35 PM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2004, 11:54 PM
- By Imsleepinmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2004, 09:17 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-01-2004, 10:39 PM
- By camo1131 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2003, 04:38 PM