Horrible H-Drol after effects

JamesGames

Awards
reposting this as I posted in the wrong section before....

Hi everybody, just signed up here because I'm really worried about something.
I started taking H-drol about 2 weeks ago and I stopped on my 5th day after seeing how obscenely high my blood pressure was getting. So all was well after I stopped, the bp started going down, etc. However, the third day off the drol, I started to feel very dizzy, wasn't able to concentrate, felt anxiety, etc.

So I thought that the symptoms would correct themselves, but it's been a week already and I'm now worried. I've read that H-drol can upregulate pancreatic beta cells and I think what I'm experiencing all the time is hypoglycemia. So now, after only taking H-drol for 5 days, I'm experiencing the symptoms of someone who is making too much insulin.

Now I come here to ask, has anybody else felt these side effects? And if so, did they ever go away? I'm so worried that I made an appointment with an endocrinologist and I plan to come clean. I cannot live my life like this.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of anything near such a side effect like this, I would really advise you to just wait it out, if the cells really have upregulated, they should soon down regulate themselves

JamesGames

Awards
I have never heard of anything near such a side effect like this, I would really advise you to just wait it out, if the cells really have upregulated, they should soon down regulate themselves
That's what I'm thinking, but I'm starting to get worried as it has been a week already. I can't do a damn thing in this horrible state that I'm in.

As for PCT, I have nolvadex and hcg on hand. I haven't used either of them though, as I said it was only 5 days.

(P.S. An interesting thing that I've heard is that Superdrol can do this too.)

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Ive never heard of either doing so tbh :p, however if you truly think youve upregulated your insulin to much, then although this is slightly crazy, do what you can to downregulate them, fast carbs :D

JamesGames

Awards
Ive never heard of either doing so tbh :p, however if you truly think youve upregulated your insulin to much, then although this is slightly crazy, do what you can to downregulate them, fast carbs :D
I was thinking about that, but there is a terrible rebound after I drink orange juice or something very carb filled. I'm hoping that good control of my diet (Which wasn't as clean as it should have been..) will help me overcome this.

Disturb3d

Awards
its all in your head, you need to relax and finish the cycle

bigj

Awards
James,
You're blood pressure is ridiculously high. PLEASE get this taken care of. Yes, this is medical advice.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this makes me not want to take H-DROL.

I heard this is a very easy going prohormone.

Personally, start taking your PCT. How much dosage was you taking daily? You may have taken too much at once. Where you taking a cycle assist?

Start taking your PCT, if nothing works in the next 3-4 days, definitely go see your Doctor.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
reposting this as I posted in the wrong section before....

Hi everybody, just signed up here because I'm really worried about something.
I started taking H-drol about 2 weeks ago and I stopped on my 5th day after seeing how obscenely high my blood pressure was getting. So all was well after I stopped, the bp started going down, etc. However, the third day off the drol, I started to feel very dizzy, wasn't able to concentrate, felt anxiety, etc.

So I thought that the symptoms would correct themselves, but it's been a week already and I'm now worried. I've read that H-drol can upregulate pancreatic beta cells and I think what I'm experiencing all the time is hypoglycemia. So now, after only taking H-drol for 5 days, I'm experiencing the symptoms of someone who is making too much insulin.

Now I come here to ask, has anybody else felt these side effects? And if so, did they ever go away? I'm so worried that I made an appointment with an endocrinologist and I plan to come clean. I cannot live my life like this.
dude seriously you took h drol for 5 days it really isnt going to harm you i really dont think so at all....

Your blood pressure would be abit higher but it shouldent make it sky rocket and if it did its possible its because you have anxiety and you have got really worried.........

just start some pct after 5 days i wouldent use nolva i would just get yourselt an AI and otc pct ..... hell i think your worrying to much go get a docter to take a blood test see what he thinks if your really that worried.

good luck my man keep us posted im pretty sure your just scared of nothing

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
its all in your head, you need to relax and finish the cycle
You should be banned. I'd like to punch you for giving that advice.
James,
You're blood pressure is ridiculously high. PLEASE get this taken care of. Yes, this is medical advice.
This is good advice. Unless you've got something else going on I can't imagine five days of halo having these effects. Something else is up.
Wow, this makes me not want to take H-DROL.

I heard this is a very easy going prohormone.
H-drol is not a PH. It's a steroid.

It is also very mild but nothing hormonal is risk free. Halo is the least risky but everything has risks in this game. I don't think you need to worry about something like this happening to you though, I've never heard of anything quite like this, especially not after five days.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
What h-drol did you take? was it CEL? what doseage did you take? What did you use for oncycle supplements or cycle support type things? Does your family have a history of diabetics? What stuff other than what u mentioned do you have for PCT?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
You should be banned. I'd like to punch you for giving that advice.

This is good advice. Unless you've got something else going on I can't imagine five days of halo having these effects. Something else is up.

H-drol is not a PH. It's a steroid.

It is also very mild but nothing hormonal is risk free. Halo is the least risky but everything has risks in this game. I don't think you need to worry about something like this happening to you though, I've never heard of anything quite like this, especially not after five days.

yeah sorry a steriod it is and your right i guess it could do some harm however as you said after five days is weird.....

Maybe its possible he has just got a flu or some kind of bug maybe even before the cycle and its got worse but anyway i guess if it does not get better .....

seeing a docter is his only option and i do recomend that sorry if my advice was wrong whatever it could be go get checked by a professional gp / docter.

gregchicken

Banned
Awards
i think your just bit of a pussy. man up, and suck it up son

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
Go to a doctor, tell him what you took and what you think is wrong.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
5 days is pretty short especially considering h-drol half life but if your worried it's always best to see a dr. highly unlikely it was the h-drol since you usually don't see any effect good or bad for a couple weeks. but better safe than sorry

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
im on h-drol 5th week, uve felt dizzy maybe 10-15 times now. It goes away in a few minutes TOPS. I havent checked my blood pressure and I will in a sec.

cheshiretom

Awards
Want to report something from my H-drol cycle. I also had to stop after 5 days of use (25 mg, in the morning and before workout).
In the morning of the 6th day my cardiovascular (I hope it is the right term) went down. Got spoky white, cold sweat.
I went to my doctor. Here are the most noticeable results of my bloodwork:

Liver enzymes:
GOT (ASAT) 151 (reference up to 50)
GPT (ALAT) 212 (reference up to 50)

Rest is fine!

Check your blood-values!

Wishes!

(Hope for your understanding: I'm not a native speaker, but done my best!)

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Ignore gregchicken. He's a troll. Reputation is negative for good reason.