M-drol ?

bdubz29

Awards
I am running my cycle at 10/20/20

i want to change my 3rd week back down to 10mg and add a 4th week of 10 mg

10/20/10/10

i hear it maybe unsafe to run m-drol for 4 weeks,any help?

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
If its not your first cycle, and your taking all of your support supp. you will be fine for 4 weeks.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I am running my cycle at 10/20/20

i want to change my 3rd week back down to 10mg and add a 4th week of 10 mg

10/20/10/10

i hear it maybe unsafe to run m-drol for 4 weeks,any help?
4 weeks is fine, and at such a low dose you might want to stretch it out to 5 weeks. Why are you going up to 20mg for the 2nd week then back down?

bdubz29

Awards
well im actually on my second week but i felt like I was getting the same if not better results at 10mg plus, maybe if i stretch it out an extra week i can gain more?

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
You really wont see the 20mg results untill next week. and most people cap out there gains at weeks 3.

bdubz29

Awards
i was thinking the same thing, so you think the 4th week would just be b.s.? @ 10 mg

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
No but the gains come alot slower after the 3rd week and the cons/sides out weight the pros.
m-drol plays havoc on you liver enzymes

bdubz29

Awards
yes that is true,i'll prob run the 3 weeks but after that.....i was wondering,I got 11-oxo,clomid,and novadex xt for pct should i throw in Post Cycle Support to keep my gains or am i fine as is??

GMan88

GMan88

Awards
Clomid weeks 1-4, and PCS weeks 3-6 should be good. dont use the 11-oxo or the novedex xt

bdubz29

Awards
shoot man,im bent on hell about using 11-oxo and novadex xt after pct?

do u think i could run clomid from weeks 1-3 w/pcs then run the novadex and 11-oxo after those 3 weeks?