Havoc/ Superdrol Stack

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys (and gals), check out the attachment and give me input...
Thanks!
And of course i will be using a multi, coq10, EFAs, and BCAAs, not to mention the stuff that is in life support, which is basically half the does of cycle support, hence i am doubling the does to get the same protection as the drink mix gives. reason being, i hate the ****ing taste. bring on the caps.
Edit: nolvatest is basically the same as arimatest.

Before-Cycle Measurements (inches)
ALL MEASUREMENTS TAKEN COLD AND NO FLEXING

BF: Around 20%, never recovered from vacation, ugh

Right Arm: 14 Extended
Left Arm: 14 Extended
Right Forearm: 12.25
Left Forearm: 12.25
Right Calf: 15.3
Left Calf: 15.5
Right Thigh: 25
Left Thigh: 25
Chest: 43

Questions

Should I incorporate 45 pills of 6 oxo somewhere?

Should i start SD day one and go for three weeks of the four, or start SD at 2 weeks and go till end( like the chart is now?

Attachments

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
two methylated compounds? is this your first cycle?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
death to liver =(

lol but count me in, looking forward to seeing your gains.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no not my first.
ive done 2 havoc cycles.

have you ran mdrol alone?

the reason im asking, if a problem starts to arise, you want to be able to pinpoint it, so if you have never taken mdrol and you are taking both compounds together....

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
have you ran mdrol alone?

the reason im asking, if a problem starts to arise, you want to be able to pinpoint it, so if you have never taken mdrol and you are taking both compounds together....
No, i haven't ran it alone.
I think we can all assume if i have a problem, whatever problem that may be, then it is going to be from the superdrol compound.

only going to be a 4week(on) cycle... and ive ramped havoc up to 50mg before. this is a relatively low dose for each compound that is being combined to have more of an effect.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think we can all assume if i have a problem, whatever problem that may be, then it is going to be from the superdrol compound.

only going to be a 4week(on) cycle... and ive ramped havoc up to 50mg before. this is a relatively low dose for each compound that is being combined to have more of an effect.
yeah your right, make sure you have some good supporting supps, and your pct is flawless so you can keep your gains.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

only going to be a 4week(on) cycle... and ive ramped havoc up to 50mg before. this is a relatively low dose for each
compound that is being combined to have more of an
effect.
This is not a low dose for SD... Kinda where u should start your first SD cycle... I would run just SD and see how it goes then possibly stack the 2 later after u see how u react to SD. What are you trying to do with this cycle bulk? Really don't need the havoc with it... SD is a beast on it's own. First 3.5 wk SD cycle at 10/10/20/20 gained 20 lbs with bulking diet. Strength off the hook!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
totally forgot that was up there, just take some before/after measurements, nobody seems to do that around here.
Question(dwight shrute): When taking tape measurements, do you flex or not?

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I like your pct either... With SD I and also heard to run it...
Serm 1-4
Antie 3-6 ramping down or 1-6 with a ramp up wk 1-2 and then taper starting week 3
Test booster 3-6

You don't want estrogen rebound which was a big problem with SD.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Question(dwight shrute): When taking tape measurements, do you flex or not?
For chest, forearms, neck, legs, calves i don't flex, for my biceps i usually want to get a relaxed(straight out) and a flex measurement.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I ran something similar to that. I only pulsed the SD at a low dose near the end. Better results than expected with Havoc by itself. I love that stuff! It was my best cycle to date. I've got the old log in the cycle section under 2k2ser.

EDIT: I bumped my thread to the top in Cycle Section. Look it over if you want.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I've wanted to run a cycle like this myself, for quite awhile. I say good luck man.. I see no reason for you to worry excessively about liver issues on this one; doses are respectable, as well as cycle length..

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
post cycle support has an antie...as 6 bromo might not want to start that til 3 week... Not sure have read SD keeps estrogen very low and when u come off you don't want to kill what little estrogen u have left... Thus contributing to an estrogen rebound when u stop... ie the whole issue with SD and rebound gyno... SD is nothing to mess around with

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Also just remembered too epi/havoc has antie properties too... Be carefull... Still don't get why you have to stack anything with SD powerfull enough on it's own even at low doses... Also very rough too on post cycle bloodwork numbers.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Ive got 45 6oxo pills... should incorporate that somewhere in my pct, replace something?

annnnnd should i start SD day one and go for three weeks of the four, or start SD at 2 weeks and go till end( like the chart is now)

T

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
good luck i'm doing something very similar but bridging the SD in week 3, looks pretty good. Check out my log if you want, so far the epi just kicked in, cant wait for that beastly SD tho :) On a sidenote if this is your first cycle you may be overdoing it, I have 3 cycles under my belt right now so this is my 4th so I'm doing it so I get the same crazy gains as when I first started cycling. Another thing, don't take the liver support at the same time as the DS's b/c I read that it can interfere with the absorbtion.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
good luck i'm doing something very similar but bridging the SD in week 3, looks pretty good. Check out my log if you want, so far the epi just kicked in, cant wait for that beastly SD tho :) On a sidenote if this is your first cycle you may be overdoing it, I have 3 cycles under my belt right now so this is my 4th so I'm doing it so I get the same crazy gains as when I first started cycling. Another thing, don't take the liver support at the same time as the DS's b/c I read that it can interfere with the absorbtion.
first off, it is not my first cycle, it will be my third.
second, when you are running any methyl compound it is imperative that you use a liver protector. i cannot stress that enough.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Yea, i take the liver support on cycle as well.. BUT I have read that silymarin, the extract of value in milk thistle, actually lowers the "binding" (?) or something of the DS your taking.. thus lowering its effects.. BUT then again, two well established compounds should easily overcome any lowering of effects the silymarin could contribute too, especially when SD is in the mix.

T

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
new research: take the milk thistle, its active for up to 6 hours in your system so it will interact w/ the DS regardless of dosing time

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Thats why I dose my supps right before bed, and my last dose is no later than 5:00 p.m. Dude, you would probably be better off bridging than stacking. 7 outta 10 people feel like shyt while on super, cant imagine stacking it with havoc. Save you liver the stress. JMO

I gained 17lbs in a 3 weeker 10/20/30, and 30 was too high. Strength was unbelieveable! You will probably not gain anymore off the stack than you would solo.

T

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
Thats why I dose my supps right before bed, and my last dose is no later than 5:00 p.m. Dude, you would probably be better off bridging than stacking. 7 outta 10 people feel like shyt while on super, cant imagine stacking it with havoc. Save you liver the stress. JMO

I gained 17lbs in a 3 weeker 10/20/30, and 30 was too high. Strength was unbelieveable! You will probably not gain anymore off the stack than you would solo.
I second the idea of bridging, defn more benefits w/ less sides

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Started today! Already did 5 more lbs on DB presses. could have been but placebo, but who gives a ****, strength gain is strength gain.

20mg Havoc, 10 mg SD-1(the new superdrol clone that nutra carries)

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
They dont kick in that fast, sorry. I don't even think placebo happens that fast.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
They dont kick in that fast, sorry. I don't even think placebo happens that fast.
i know they dont kick in that fast... the post was more of a joke. regardless, i did 5 more lbs than i usually do.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
You should have been at a plateau prior to cycle, but anyways. Unsubbed

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i was... lol
i have been plateaued for months now.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
UPDATED:
Using toremifene 120/80/40/20 instead of nolva
cutting out arimatest....
would prime be a sufficient test booster?

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i don't know man i wouldn't of quit the super and did a solo week of havoc, and i would not run arimatest either, that **** is crap, low dosed 6 bromo with some ATD, it will kill libido fast.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
i don't know man i wouldn't of quit the super and did a solo week of havoc, and i would not run arimatest either, that **** is crap, low dosed 6 bromo with some ATD, it will kill libido fast.
OK... I will cut out arimatest.
so a week longer on super, or a week shorter on havoc?
thanks

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i would of kept it the way you had it, with havoc starting one week before super. but that is just me man, you have to run it the way you want to.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say make the Havoc 6 weeks, do the SD the last 3 weeks...or you could run Havoc for 6 weeks and pulse SD for the full 6 weeks....I really think epithio needs to be ran for 6 weeks to get the best results. That stuff works well past week 4.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I would say make the Havoc 6 weeks, do the SD the last 3 weeks...or you could run Havoc for 6 weeks and pulse SD for the full 6 weeks....I really think epithio needs to be ran for 6 weeks to get the best results. That stuff works well past week 4.
meh, i don't want to double on methyls for a whole 6 weeks
thanks for the input though man.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
meh, i don't want to double on methyls for a whole 6 weeks
thanks for the input though man.
But that's my point, you're not. Only 3 weeks you would be doubling up on them; not to mention if you pulsed SD you would only take it 3-4x/week. I think a lot of guys on here get overly into the toxicity issue...and just because something is a methyl doesn't mean it's overly harsh. Epi is a pretty mild hormone.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
But that's my point, you're not. Only 3 weeks you would be doubling up on them; not to mention if you pulsed SD you would only take it 3-4x/week. I think a lot of guys on here get overly into the toxicity issue...and just because something is a methyl doesn't mean it's overly harsh. Epi is a pretty mild hormone.
hmmmm
so, run
havoc: 30/30/30/40/40/40
sd: 0/0/0/pulse/pulse/pulse pulse 20-30mg/3x week

how's that? as you can see i take anybody's ideas and run with them. the only thing i am sure of is my pct and i suppose that is the most important part lol.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
is torem dose of 120/80/40/20 good? i've done some searching and that seems to be the most popular dosing protocol

P

puffs

Awards
i would have pulsed both. im gona do a p-plex/epistane 14 week pulse starting next week. pulsing nearly takes the side effects/toxicity out of the equation. i would have started with the SD and bridged the havok into the last 2 weeks or so pulsed of course. this would lean out and hopefully solidify your gains/strength u got with SD. and u really wouldnt need a PCT. only diff is gains wont be explosive like an ED cycle. gains will be slower but more concrete(able to stick when your done) also dont have any of the sides like lethargy, acne, toxicity etc.

toxicity is overrated, did u kno that americans are the most obsessed about health etc... were basically worry warts lol. have a smoke and a pancake... just take some precaution. i took M1T the original gaspari stuff when it first came out at 40-50mg a day and no one knew what a PCT was lol... crashed hard but it was sooo worth it :)

epi is pretty weak compared to SD etc, i wouldnt take SD for more than 6weeks on a pulse just like p-plex etc. epi can be taked safely for 8week on a pulse. otherwise 3wks for SD on a ED cycle and 4-5wks on epi on a ED cycle. then just work out the PCT.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking at my pct and i need an AI, i have 45 pills of 6 oxo, which would cover me if i dosed 100/200/300 for three weeks. would this suffice?
thanks.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been looking at my pct and i need an AI, i have 45 pills of 6 oxo, which would cover me if i dosed 100/200/300 for three weeks. would this suffice?
thanks.
Ya, that wouldn't be bad. Run it inverse to the SERM like that; wise.

Edit: I just saw your SERM dosage...That's not bad, but running 120mg for an entire week is a little overkill I think. How about...

Days 1-3: 120mg
Days 4-14: 60mg
Week 3: 30mg
Week 4: 30mg

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

I gained 17lbs in a 3 weeker 10/20/30, and 30 was too high. Strength was unbelieveable! You will probably not gain
anymore off the stack than you would solo.
Agree doubt it will do much stacking the two... SD strong enough on it own... Bridge might be the way to go... Epi 30/30/30-40/20-30 and SD x/x/x/10/10-20/20. But that's a serious cycle. But even then don't see u putting more than u could with just SD alone. Feel it will put you at risk for more sides and rough pct. SD is great for gains but pretty rough crap.

P

puffs

Awards
im not a fan of 6oxo... i used a whole bottle with no avail. i like inhibit E, shuts estro down hard.

id bridge the 2. id do the SD in the begginning tho and then end with the epi. epi will lean out the SD gains and get u more vascular etc. SD to put on size/strength and then the epi to clean it up but keep the strength hopefully.