anyone?

brizspot

Awards
32 yo. 6'2" tall 218 lbs. 11-13% body fat. working out for @16 yrs. Medical professional so diet is strict and on point. Many other ph and aas cycles underneath my belt. So, wanted to simply lean out for the spring/summer without adding any weight at all. possibly drop to 212-215 lbs. Winyy- been there done that and not a fan bc of joints and my job go hand and hand. Thinking of tbol 50 mg for ten wks, or anavar for ten wks. Never used var snd it sounds like it accomplishes what im lookin 4 to a t. Used tbol several times with drastic and awesome results though. $ doesnt matter that much so thoughts anyone? and curious bout pct for a straight forward relatively mild cycle like either one of these. dont want overkill, but need the boys back asap if u know what i mean! anyone? thx in advance.:dunno:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Var 80mg for 8 weeks seems reasonable

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
32 yo. 6'2" tall 218 lbs. 11-13% body fat. working out for @16 yrs. Medical professional so diet is strict and on point. Many other ph and aas cycles underneath my belt. So, wanted to simply lean out for the spring/summer without adding any weight at all. possibly drop to 212-215 lbs. Winyy- been there done that and not a fan bc of joints and my job go hand and hand. Thinking of tbol 50 mg for ten wks, or anavar for ten wks. Never used var snd it sounds like it accomplishes what im lookin 4 to a t. Used tbol several times with drastic and awesome results though. $ doesnt matter that much so thoughts anyone? and curious bout pct for a straight forward relatively mild cycle like either one of these. dont want overkill, but need the boys back asap if u know what i mean! anyone? thx in advance.:dunno:
Not to be a ****, but you want to drop 3 to 6 pounds over the course of a few months and you feel an AAS is necessary for what?

brizspot

Awards
i dont think ur na d***. Understandable. Im naturally much more "big" / muscular than I am right now. I have dieted and cardio my a** off to get to where i am right now. so my goal is to not lose the weight that i was talking about, but probably to attain the look that the weight loss would achieve. more vascular, cut and leand out...some strength when on a cut wouldnt hurt either. I usually run say 226-230 naturally.

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
I would run test for weeks 1-12 and anavar for weeks 4-12. I just always like to have test in my cycles though, personal preference. You said you wanted more vascularity and a little more strength. I'm also not a huge fan or winstrol but did like anavar my first time. I think you'll be pleased with anavar considering what you are looking to obtain.