Non methyls worth adding to a test e cycle?

lector606

lector606

Awards
Going to run a test only cycle sometime in the near future, looking at adding a non-methyl alongside for 4-6 weeks. what do you guys think about adding one of the 19nor tren ph's? anything else worthwhile in the non-methyl department?

looking for strength, lean gains

thanks a bunch

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how come non-methyl? "tren" sounds good to me

lector606

lector606

Awards
well, when i was younger i used accutane for over a year and i remember my liver values being elevated... i get the feeling i might have a predisposition to be adversely affected by things that stress the liver maybe a little more than others so i figured i'd be better safe than sorry if you understand what i mean. could be an unnecessary precaution but it can't really hurt right?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Going to run a test only cycle sometime in the near future, looking at adding a non-methyl alongside for 4-6 weeks. what do you guys think about adding one of the 19nor tren ph's? anything else worthwhile in the non-methyl department?

looking for strength, lean gains

thanks a bunch
The tren compounds, like dienedrone, liquidrone, t-roid, etc would be a good choice for a non-methyl while on a test-e cycle. Will be like a milder test/trenbolone cycle.

lector606

lector606

Awards
The tren compounds, like dienedrone, liquidrone, t-roid, etc would be a good choice for a non-methyl while on a test-e cycle. Will be like a milder test/trenbolone cycle.
i am doing a nutra order tonight and would be open to trying an AMS product, what do you recommend?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i am doing a nutra order tonight and would be open to trying an AMS product, what do you recommend?
I think dienedrone would give you the best bang for the buck...but unfortunately I don't think that nutra carries it. An alternative that has good feedback and is reasonably priced is the hardcore formulations T-roid or CEL X-tren.

Another good option for this particular cycle is the 1-androsterone product by AMS. Its a bit more expensive, and you'd prob need a couple bottles depending on how long you want to run it, but its a great compound.

lector606

lector606

Awards
I think dienedrone would give you the best bang for the buck...but unfortunately I don't think that nutra carries it. An alternative that has good feedback and is reasonably priced is the hardcore formulations T-roid or CEL X-tren.

Another good option for this particular cycle is the 1-androsterone product by AMS. Its a bit more expensive, and you'd prob need a couple bottles depending on how long you want to run it, but its a great compound.
can you provide me with a bit more info about the 1-andro? im writing a ridiculously huge paper right now and i want to do the order tonight so i dont have time to do a lot of reading on it

lector606

lector606

Awards
specifically i guess i am most interested in knowing what the differences in terms of side effects and results would be between a 19nor/tren PH and the 1-adnro

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
specifically i guess i am most interested in knowing what the differences in terms of side effects and results would be between a 19nor/tren PH and the 1-adnro
Both 19-nor and 1-test (the target hormone of 1-andro) are extremely potent androgens. Both provide very lean dry gains and neither aromatize or convert to DHT.

IMO, 1-andro is better as a mass builder than the 19-nor compounds, but the 19nor compounds are a bit better for recomp and fat loss. As far as side effects go, loss of libido is common with both...but running them with test should negate this. If you're prone to high BP, you'll need to be careful with 19-nor as it tends to elevate BP in most users. Hepatoxicity is minimal with both.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either compound. Hope this answers your questions!

lector606

lector606

Awards
Both 19-nor and 1-test (the target hormone of 1-andro) are extremely potent androgens. Both provide very lean dry gains and neither aromatize or convert to DHT.

IMO, 1-andro is better as a mass builder than the 19-nor compounds, but the 19nor compounds are a bit better for recomp and fat loss. As far as side effects go, loss of libido is common with both...but running them with test should negate this. If you're prone to high BP, you'll need to be careful with 19-nor as it tends to elevate BP in most users. Hepatoxicity is minimal with both.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either compound. Hope this answers your questions!
thanks for your help. my BP is sickeningly low and i want strength/recomp so im gonna go with a 19nor. i might order your guys' from another site tho since you were so helpful! if not i will get another AMS product in the future

take it easy ma n