cycle of 1-T from PP question

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, just quick question here.

For a 4-5 week cycle of 1-T from PP, will a PCT consisting of the below products be sufficient?

TRS stack from Primordial Performance
AI Post-Cycle Support

and I was thinking of maybe some DTH by Get Diesel as well, but would rather save the $45 if I didn't need it. I would certainly spend the extra $45 though no questions asked if it's a good idea to throw it in.

FYI, I will also be using Sustain Alpha during my cycle as well for 3 to 4 days a week just to keep "the boys" in as good working order as I can.

thanks!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Right on Steveoph. Thanks bro!

Also if any of you guys here have some quick positives/negatives you'd like to throw in on 1-T go right ahead! :type:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Also, from what I can gather, is that gyno/gyno-related sides are not a problem on 1-T. Is that correct?

If it is not correct, anything i could take while on cycle to help prevent, my planned PCT is also listed above. Any and all help/suggestions are appreciated.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
According to the conversion there shouldnt be any gyno issues due to the non conversion to estrogen while on 1-T. Nipple sensitivty could arise, but should pass within 1-3 days.

The 1-T Tren on the other hand could cause prolactin concerns.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
That's what I thought MrBig, Thanks for clearing that up. Im really excited to get this cycle going, unfortunately it won't be for a couple more months. I just had to take advantage of PP's sale. That last cycle I did was Ergopharm's 1-AD way back in the day, probably 5 years ago it was. I LOVED it. While I'm notgoing into it expecting 1-AD like gains, but since 1-T is a couple steps off I'm hoping for something similar.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's what I thought MrBig, Thanks for clearing that up. Im really excited to get this cycle going, unfortunately it won't be for a couple more months. I just had to take advantage of PP's sale. That last cycle I did was Ergopharm's 1-AD way back in the day, probably 5 years ago it was. I LOVED it. While I'm notgoing into it expecting 1-AD like gains, but since 1-T is a couple steps off I'm hoping for something similar.
Your diet will dictate your results. Good luck with everything