What do you think of P6 Black from Cellucor?

06BlackZ

I started working out my upper body roughly 2-3 times per week roughly 2 months ago. I am 6'1 and I weighed in at a whopping 143 pounds. Now I am currently 151. I have been taking P6 Red from Cellucor pre workout with R3 post workout. I tried some NO products pre workout, but my body can't handle the excess caffeine. I also have been drinking Muscle Milk from Cyto Sport a few times per week.
My goal for the end of August is 180 pounds. I am willing to do what I have to do to get there as well. Also this summer I will be able to workout 5 times per week instead of my current 2.
I am looking to start gaining massive amounts of muscle mass as fast as I can and I wanted to know what you guys thought or know about P6 Black? It is a testosterone booster that lowers your DHT and estrogen levels. P6 Red just brings up your natural testosterone. Black actually puts fake testosterone in your body. I also just got in my Sizeon Creatine capsules. I am still hesitant when I should take the creatine, because I have heard when creatine and glutamine are taken closely together there can be problems with the reactors? So I was wondering when I should take my creatine?
:006:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P6 Black is a Pro-hormone, a novice like you doesn't need it and shouldn't touch it.

Work your legs - just doing your upper body is selling yourself short. Squat and Deadlift.

Working out 5 times a week isn't automatically better - it depends entirely on your routine, your nutrition, and a myriad of other factors.

Read around the board - you'll find answers to all your questions.

robertmx

Awards
Do they share the same active ingredients?
You may have heard how recently "CELLUCOR" P6 BLACK is about to be banned by the FDA.

Now M5 Creatine is made by the same company but does NOT share the same active ingredients. So no risk that M5 is about to be banned.

The danger with Cellucor P6 Black is that once it is banned (it isn't yet) you run the risk of having a cupboard full of a controlled substance.

Currently, it is still legal to buy P6 Extreme Black and I know many people are grabbing it while it is still available.

As one gym rat said: "The active compounds are mainly 1 test, but it also contains nandrolone, trenbolone, and boldenone properties as well. Now these are not the actual tren, nan, and bold as that would be illegal, but it is close enough you will have massive gains. I am past the use of prohormones myself, and when I tested the product I took 1 bottle (3 weeks) and put on 13 lbs., of which I retained 7 when I came off. Which as you all know is awesome for a prohormone."

That might sound great but it will very soon be an illegal substance so stick with M5 Creatine which give good results without the risk of falling foul of the law.

94impalass

Awards
Hey I wanted to add 1 pill of spawn to the last four weeks of my p6 black cycle.I want to know what you guys think?

it would make 120 mg of tren,8 mg of epistane,androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-dione 200mg,and androstene-1-ene-3b-ol, 17-one- 3rd gen adro 175mg