1st pinned cycle. help me out please

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Im going to be doing my firstpinned cycle. I plan on stacking winny and sus.
I have been reseaching aas for a while now, just never did them. I have dont 2 cycles of SD and 2 cycles of Epi, and it was hard for me to keep my gains.
Anyways my biggest concern is the PCT. What is better to use Clomid, tamoxefin, or tormefene. Also I was gong to run HCG while on cycle but has read some many ways of doing it that it is confusing me, but i was planning 2x a week at 250iu from the start of the cycle or after about 2 weeks after the start of the cycle. Please give me any good advice so dont f myself. Here it is laid out.

week 1-10
sus @ 250mg tues and thurs.
HCG @ 250iu wed and fri.

winstol- not sure yet where to start and end this. (help)

PCT - 2 weeks after last injection.
Torm or clomid or tamoxifin. for 4 weeks tapering down

thanks for you input im advance.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
155lb,
15% bf
workout 4-5 days a week

I want gain some lean muscle or lean bulk without gaining much more bf.
maybe hit around 165-170ish with single digit bf%

FAMOUSX1

Awards
yes for some reason i always peaked out at about 160. couldnt get over that no matter how much I ate.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
And 15%bf????!?!!!!!?!? DIET man!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
155lb,
15% bf
workout 4-5 days a week

I want gain some lean muscle or lean bulk without gaining much more bf.
maybe hit around 165-170ish with single digit bf%
extremely weak stats to be on steroids unless ur 5 feet tall. how tall are u?

jpbennett1208

jpbennett1208

Awards
I agree with everyone above regarding diet and waiting to do aas. Also, why would sust and winstrol be your combination of choice. Im just curious because if I wanted to bulk I would lean towards sust vs. test prop, etc. But why at 155 would you want to take winstrol?? You need to eat, eat and eat again. Do some research as well, b/c sust/winstrol isnt your best option.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be doing my firstpinned cycle. I plan on stacking winny and sus.
I have been reseaching aas for a while now, just never did them. I have dont 2 cycles of SD and 2 cycles of Epi, and it was hard for me to keep my gains.
Anyways my biggest concern is the PCT. What is better to use Clomid, tamoxefin, or tormefene. Also I was gong to run HCG while on cycle but has read some many ways of doing it that it is confusing me, but i was planning 2x a week at 250iu from the start of the cycle or after about 2 weeks after the start of the cycle. Please give me any good advice so dont f myself. Here it is laid out.

week 1-10
sus @ 250mg tues and thurs.
HCG @ 250iu wed and fri.

winstol- not sure yet where to start and end this. (help)

PCT - 2 weeks after last injection.
Torm or clomid or tamoxifin. for 4 weeks tapering down

thanks for you input im advance.
no need to run hcg but you can if you want. it will help you recover durring pct. but don't run it durring pct.

start the winny at 50mg. honestly i would stay there. i would run it for 4 weeks but most people will tell you to run it for 4-6 weeks.

what's the half-life of sustanon 250 again?
shouldn't your pct start a week and a half after your last injection?

also, if you do this pct, you can keep gains

1. keep calories high and don't worry about gaining fat. you will but you can deal with it once your natural test levels have come back.
2. train no more than 4 times a week and don't do any cardio. train heavy and with relatively low volume. you're going to loose some strength regardless so be weary of that and don't be discouraged, just lift as heavy as you can with good form.

pct

clomid - 50mg for 4 weeks 50/50/50/50
nolva - 40/40/20/20
6oxo - 6 caps per night (optional and probably not necessary but i like to do it and have never had problems. just great recovery post-cycle.
creatine monohydrate - run 20g a day with 2 gallons of water every day for 4 weeks. i find it makes a big difference and helps with strength and size.
tribulus - another optional pct supplement to take but i think you will love it if you try it. works GREAT for pct. not so much for the use of putting on muscle though.

FAMOUSX1

Awards
Im 5'5 and a half so yes Im a short ass. sorry I didnt post that earlier.

Thanks alot for the info ibanezman08, it pretty much answered all my questions. Especially if I really needed the HCG.
I am now considering just going with straight Sust without the winny.
Also should i dose the Sust at 250 or 500 2x a weeks and what days?