Trying a new approach to remove my gyno Letro

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Well i was concerned that i obtained my Gyno from prolactin levels from taking Tamoxifen and SUS500

SUS500:

Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
Active Ingredients:

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin

I was currently trying to remove it with Caber i have taken 4 doses so far at .5mgs and i don't really think i am seeing anything the lump feels like nothing as changed. I also threw in some nolva for the past few days to see if it would do anything and if anything it seemed to make it worse.

I know have made an order for some Letrozole and plan on running it something like this. I don't know if i should continue running caber with it?

Letro:
Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro Keep at this dose until gyno is gone, then run extra 4-7 days to make sure.

Taper: Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg
Day 5: .25mg

Off: 20mg nolva for 1 week (start first day on the last day of letro. so take both)
10mg nolva for 1 week

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
honestly man...im just gonna be blunt...this is why 17 year olds should not cycle...you dont understand what youve done to yourself and you not giving any of the chems youve tried more than a day or two before you start changing stuff up...run the caber...by itself...if that doesnt work....switch over to nolva letro....you really needed to get a blood test like i told you 3 weeks ago...please dont ever cycle again after you get this cleared up...clearly its not for you...

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
honestly man...im just gonna be blunt...this is why 17 year olds should not cycle...you dont understand what youve done to yourself and you not giving any of the chems youve tried more than a day or two before you start changing stuff up...run the caber...by itself...if that doesnt work....switch over to nolva letro....you really needed to get a blood test like i told you 3 weeks ago...please dont ever cycle again after you get this cleared up...clearly its not for you...
I know man i really know i am just trying whatever it takes to clear this up as much as i can, it really isn't for me for another 5 years.
I did go to the doctors like you said and they said blood work was not necessary and the the pointed me right to surgery i am actually seeing a surgon soon but i just want to see if i can do anything before i go right to that, the letro nolva will be my last route then it's surgery. I feel bad for what i put through my body especially because how could i eat and i train hard and i put some compounds through it without knowing to much about them, i am going to turn into only natural supps after this creatine, aminos, no products, etc.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the problem is your not letting things happen...your being impetous like a kid your age is...dont take three doses and jump around to something else....

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
the problem is your not letting things happen...your being impetous like a kid your age is...dont take three doses and jump around to something else....

Okay mooch your 100% right so i am not going to argue, how long do you think i should take it? O and one side i notice a lot is terrible insomnia because i take it before bed is it better to take it in the morning i only have insomnia badly on night of dosing.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what are you getting insomnia from????

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
The caber i swear once it gets into me i am just awake, it's a side effect i have read.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i never got that from caber...but whatevers clever....if you cant sleep take it in the morning then....i really think you need that blood test tho to tell you what the problem really is...your kinda pissin in the wind with this right now...

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
i never got that from caber...but whatevers clever....if you cant sleep take it in the morning then....i really think you need that blood test tho to tell you what the problem really is...your kinda pissin in the wind with this right now...
I honestly have felt like my chest has improved tissue wise since i have been takeing caber, I know pseudo-gyno that i already had wont be fixed by this though from being overweight as being a younger kid.