NON -METHYLATED PROHORMONES/DS

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I notice that there is loads of posts on here saying how good various methylated ds/prohormones are and as a result the liver friendly ones tend to be forgotton and rarely talked about.

Im just curious to know which non -meth would be rated the best in terms of providing the best gains and over what period of time .

Thanks

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
!9-Norandrosta, Dhea, are the most popular in my book, the most popular TD's

tattoopierced1

AMS makes some great non methyl ones, Dienedrone, Liquidrone UTT, 1Andro, 4AD, Decavol. There are various logs on here you can look at to see the effectiveness of said products.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trenadrol is dienelone, come on guys your not all still falling for kilosports marketing ploy are you? this product is the same as tren extreme, extreme tren, diendrone etc...

either way the 19 nors are good to go.

tattoopierced1

trenadrol is dienelone, come on guys your not all still falling for kilosports marketing ploy are you? this product is the same as tren extreme, extreme tren, diendrone etc...

you are correct sir. "Tren Xtreme, Xtreme Tren, etc." are not progestins (even though most people think so), Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione is the same as 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione and is a prohormone to dienolone. It's misconception that trenx is a precursor to trenbolone which is a real progestin, the body cant add the needed double bond to convert it to trenbolone.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed, i just think its funny how people still think trenadrol by kilo, is different than tren extreme. I hear diendrone is gangster with 1 androsterone too. hhhmmmm......

tattoopierced1

agreed, i just think its funny how people still think trenadrol by kilo, is different than tren extreme. I hear diendrone is gangster with 1 androsterone too. hhhmmmm......
Might want to throw some 4AD/Test in there to combat any libido issues, but agreed, it is a great stack.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
The reason why people seem to think xtreme tren etc, the 19-nor compound closely related to Mifepristone, is a progestin is because like progestins it does seem to cause prolactin related sides, even though its not a progestin.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

Talking of which , here in the UK , its now possible to get Competitive Edge Labs X-Tren - 90 Caps which is 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione .

Worth giving it a go?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ive used 19-nor and trenadrol...it is like night and day. there is something definately different about the two. something they are not revealing that it is laced with or something.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive used 19-nor and trenadrol...it is like night and day. there is something definately different about the two. something they are not revealing that it is laced with or something.
really?? hmmm

tattoopierced1

what were the night and day differences.. it could all boil down to where said companies source their powders from and purity that you are noticing a difference with. Just a thought.

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Which did you like better?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
what were the night and day differences.. it could all boil down to where said companies source their powders from and purity that you are noticing a difference with. Just a thought.
that is a possibility. well...the xtreme tren bulked me up, strenght gains were modest to my standards, no aggression- had the same temper and attitude as i do off cycle, libido crashed around week 2 on 90mgs.

trenadrol- is cutting fat like a razor (mind you i kept the same diet on both cycles), strength gains are blowing me away- the other day i repped 140lb dbs on the bench for a set of 10, and i couldnt even do that before my shoulder injury when i ran xtreme tren; my attitude is changed- i have become a ****ing nut case and any little thing can set me off and aggression is up alot to where i just wanna beat up mother****ers all the time; and libido is going strong at 90mgs.

o..and back pumps are horrendous on trenadrol.

MikeMagz1013

Awards
its 3rd week of trenadrol and...trenadrol lol
Looks promising, I just wish BB.com would sell it cheaper than 49.99. I don't know much about the other sites, but I just love the fact that my order comes in 2-3 days everytime. I get anxious as hell

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Looks promising, I just wish BB.com would sell it cheaper than 49.99. I don't know much about the other sites, but I just love the fact that my order comes in 2-3 days everytime. I get anxious as hell
PM me dude

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Talking of which , here in the UK , its now possible to get Competitive Edge Labs X-Tren - 90 Caps which is 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione .

Worth giving it a go?
it is totally worth a go!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that is a possibility. well...the xtreme tren bulked me up, strenght gains were modest to my standards, no aggression- had the same temper and attitude as i do off cycle, libido crashed around week 2 on 90mgs.

trenadrol- is cutting fat like a razor (mind you i kept the same diet on both cycles), strength gains are blowing me away- the other day i repped 140lb dbs on the bench for a set of 10, and i couldnt even do that before my shoulder injury when i ran xtreme tren; my attitude is changed- i have become a ****ing nut case and any little thing can set me off and aggression is up alot to where i just wanna beat up mother****ers all the time; and libido is going strong at 90mgs.

o..and back pumps are horrendous on trenadrol.
ive never ran trenadrol but I feel exactly the way you just said on dienelone precursors to a T , obviously were all different so I wont speculate as to why, but man that tren is for real! turn a nice little boy into Patrick bateman.