SD pct?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

SD pct?

I know this is unlikely but does anyone have any suggestions for an OTC pct for Superdrol (original)? was thinking about running 20/20/20. also i dont know much about any superdrol "clones"...are any of them worthwhile? The pct ? is purely out of curiosity. thanks

2. Registered User

Mdrol is probably the best clone of SD, it's pretty legit (aside from the bunk batches a while back).

If you are running 20mg, I'd use a SERM. I've run a few 10mg 3 week cycles with OTC -- a mix of AI PCS, 6OXO, I3C, Trib and some other junk over the years. These days the best bet for OTC is some form of Trans Resveratrol, I3C and some other test booster IMHO.

Disclaimer: Having a SERM on hand is probably a good idea while dealing with SD.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

SERM is needed, no questions asked. this is a very powerful steroid. i suggest if u cant get a SERM or dont want to use one, dont use this product.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Thanks for the input. both of you pretty much backed up what i was thinking anyways...how were your results with the 10mg 3 wk runs?
  5. Registered User

I think I've run 2 three week cycles at 10mg. Both of them used OTC PCT. Blood work came back great after PCT and I put on just shy of 20 lbs each time and kept about 12-15lbs after everything was said and done.
  6. Registered User

BTW, you aren't from Quincy, MA, are you?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aquanutz View Post
    I think I've run 2 three week cycles at 10mg. Both of them used OTC PCT. Blood work came back great after PCT and I put on just shy of 20 lbs each time and kept about 12-15lbs after everything was said and done.
    Again what works for one guy may not work for the next. I say you should always use a serm with any super clone. Better than having a set of
  •