m-drol dosage observation

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
After 12 days of 10mg a day and generally feeling pretty crappy, I have bumped up to 20 mg a day and funny enough, I feel a lot better. Lethergy fealt much worse on 10mg a day. So far no pump issues yet. I will continue this dosage for the next 2 weeks or so. Has anyone else experienced this as well. Interesting.

puffs

Awards
10mg a day is nothing... esp when u weigh 200lbs... id run at least 20mg a day. ive done a few mdrol cycles and i always run 10mg for a couple days, then up it to 20mg within 3-4days then run 30mg for 2 full weeks then try to ween myself off at 20mg then 10mg for the last week just like in week 1. once i start running 10mg at the end i start PCT.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
If anything your lethargy should have gotten worse... Are you sure there isn't some other variable here?

I've always started my cycles around 190'ish and a 3 week at 10mg has ruled. Always ended up well over 200 after it.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
If anything your lethargy should have gotten worse... Are you sure there isn't some other variable here?

I've always started my cycles around 190'ish and a 3 week at 10mg has ruled. Always ended up well over 200 after it.
Exactly what I would of thought. That is why I am suprised that I actually feel better. Just a better sense of well being. 10mg made me feel like absolute crap. 20 mg and I am ok. Strange huh?

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I would of thought. That is why I am suprised that I actually feel better. Just a better sense of well being. 10mg made me feel like absolute crap. 20 mg and I am ok. Strange huh?
Haha, very strange, indeed.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
u can start dosing DHEA if u r feeling crapy and sluggish...it will help

puffs

Awards
im gona be running 100mg DHEA with my 30mg epistane/30mg p-plex pulse cycle. it should help.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
I would if I had some but I live in Australia where it isn't legal. What a joke. Yeah I know what your thinking, how did you get the m-drol then. That a different story.

puffs

Awards
wow that sucks... cost like 6$ here for it lol. then again u guys have kangaroos so its about even

MikeMagz1013

Awards
Increase clean carbs bigtime! You won't regret it. Many of the threads i've seen where lethargy takes place is because the user isn't taking in enough carbs. You gotta feed that m-drol all day long or it'll make you pay

animal eater

Awards
Increase clean carbs bigtime! You won't regret it. Many of the threads i've seen where lethargy takes place is because the user isn't taking in enough carbs. You gotta feed that m-drol all day long or it'll make you pay
Eating about 4-500 carbs per day. Past that becomes a bit of a stomach challange. That said you cant eat too much.